Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 13. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
lets get this to 100 pages. almost there  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think we need to work together as a community to help the crypto community grow. I will do, whatever I can, to be a part of this amazing journey since I strongly believe in this coin and its potential to grow into something much bigger than what other coins have to offer.

This coin will grow, and so will this community.
Activity: 313
BITS fell to #3 position at crypto-trade!! Sad

It might be a low volume exchange now but they are getting bigger & better everyday.
They are also a rare few accepting FIAT & add USD pairs. Proper BITS/USD trade pair!
They will add 1 to 2 coins this Sunday. We need BITS up there!! So vote if you can!

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

P.S. I've been trading there even back in January 2014. It's a genuine honest exchange.

Timing would be perfect for newcomers as stage 2 is so close...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
BITS fell to #3 position at crypto-trade!! Sad

It might be a low volume exchange now but they are getting bigger & better everyday.
They are also a rare few accepting FIAT & add USD pairs. Proper BITS/USD trade pair!
They will add 1 to 2 coins this Sunday. We need BITS up there!! So vote if you can!

https://crypto-trade.com/voting

P.S. I've been trading there even back in January 2014. It's a genuine honest exchange.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, I also would like to than the beta testers again, they have seen little glitches that passed me by and suggested some great improvements and of course for keeping the feature under wraps still.

I'd also like to thank the users for their patience and I'm really impressed with how they have been handling thethe fuders.

And with that.... back to coding.
i am amazed how well these beta viewers can hold the secret. ie not mentioning what it exactly is. :thumbsup:

there are like 5 beta testers. happy times.

I think that's influenced by amazing dev. If all devs were like BitStar dev... there would be awful lot of good coins competing against each other without fear of scams. You'll see he's example is seen in this thread: here isn't much of fud and everyone are supporting each other. That's way to go.
Activity: 224
i am amazed how well these beta viewers can hold the secret. ie not mentioning what it exactly is. :thumbsup:

there are like 5 beta testers. happy times.
I have just provided a fairly long feedback to the dev of what I think & some little improvements that could be made to the UI/UX.
As I said before, this immediate feature will open up doors for what could come after. It could really set BITS apart if utilized well.
I'll be interested to see how the market reacts to this Stage 2 release considering it's only the first piece of the bigger puzzle.

Ok, so are you saying that bits is long term invest. So what it takes to get stage 3 to 4 fully ready? And the value of bits has always been undervalued, but are you saying like its not?

As I said, I have no idea how market will react upon first feature release.
So it could be short term, long term or both. In a positive way of course. Wink

So you take devs approach to not cause any pump effect to market. I like this... easy to get lots of cheap coins to come bagholder without paying too much. There is already nice sell wall at bittrex, but someone's seems to be ready take profits now. Well good luck for them. Thanks for all beta viewers for their opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have just provided a fairly long feedback to the dev of what I think & some little improvements that could be made to the UI/UX.
As I said before, this immediate feature will open up doors for what could come after. It could really set BITS apart if utilized well.
I'll be interested to see how the market reacts to this Stage 2 release considering it's only the first piece of the bigger puzzle.

Ok, so are you saying that bits is long term invest. So what it takes to get stage 3 to 4 fully ready? And the value of bits has always been undervalued, but are you saying like its not?

any idea when dev will let us know
legendary
jakiman is back!

bits is a longterm investment. dev will soon provide clarity on stage 2.5, 3 and 4 ( on launch of stage 2 ). dev is eliminating some issues on stage 2 code at the moment.

legendary
jakiman is back!
Like I said before, Bitstar is really undervalued for what it has to offer. Wink
Okay everyone. I've had a chance to try out the yet-to-be-announced new feature. Cool

Here are my first quick impressions:
1. I can see that this would have taken many many hours of work! Awesome work dev.
2. The project is much bigger than I anticipated. It's definitely something unique.
3. It basically integrates a centralized service into the Qt wallet's UI with a twist. (plus other things)
4. In its current Stage 2 form, it's not complete. So I have no idea how much the market will react to it.
5. But if the dev can pull off his visions for Stage 3/4 etc, it could get very interesting indeed.

It's hard to say how much this will impact the price. I need more time to think about its potential.
But one thing for sure, I'm not selling any of my coins any time soon! Wink

I know its vague. But it's late (1am) and I'm tired as. Can't think....
I will comment more later after I try it out a bit more and discuss it with the dev etc.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
It is amusing how people who might be skeptical as to what is in the works for this project tend to come away from a preview with their mind blown.

Probably explains why there are barely any coins for sale at current market price.
and thanks for not being concrete Grin
Pages:
Jump to: