Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 12. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
I take care of moderating the official subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/ (the dev also has moderator privileges, but he's obviously busy with other things), and I'm looking for suggestions on how to improve it. Most of the top coins have lively and active subreddits, but it seems like ours is just a bunch of posts by me. Maybe it's just because Bitstar has flown under the radar till now, but with the big release coming, I'm hoping to see more activity on the subreddit.
Activity: 350
can i get a beta invite , i know it will be coming , however id realy like to know how far it is and what it is , i promise not to tell Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
I've pressed the ignore button on Lohveh. I advise others to do the same since he wants cheap coins by fudding. We don't need that kind of behavior here.

Okay everyone. I've had a chance to try out the yet-to-be-announced new feature. Cool

Here are my first quick impressions:
1. I can see that this would have taken many many hours of work! Awesome work dev.
2. The project is much bigger than I anticipated. It's definitely something unique.
3. It basically integrates a centralized service into the Qt wallet's UI with a twist. (plus other things)
4. In its current Stage 2 form, it's not complete. So I have no idea how much the market will react to it.
5. But if the dev can pull off his visions for Stage 3/4 etc, it could get very interesting indeed.

It's hard to say how much this will impact the price. I need more time to think about its potential.
But one thing for sure, I'm not selling any of my coins any time soon! Wink

I know its vague. But it's late (1am) and I'm tired as. Can't think....
I will comment more later after I try it out a bit more and discuss it with the dev etc.

I have just provided a fairly long feedback to the dev of what I think & some little improvements that could be made to the UI/UX.
As I said before, this immediate feature will open up doors for what could come after. It could really set BITS apart if utilized well.
I'll be interested to see how the market reacts to this Stage 2 release considering it's only the first piece of the bigger puzzle.

Yes, I also would like to than the beta testers again, they have seen little glitches that passed me by and suggested some great improvements and of course for keeping the feature under wraps still.

I'd also like to thank the users for their patience and I'm really impressed with how they have been handling thethe fuders.

And with that.... back to coding.

Activity: 126
For the love of god, lohveh, please just stop if you're a mature person behind the keyboard. We don't need the negatives here.

Wow, why you're no more optimistic ? Starting to finally opening the eyes ?
Activity: 140
lol always the same. i am scooping the cheaps up.  Kiss. feed me more. you all cry soon.  Cry
For the love of god, lohveh, please just stop if you're a mature person behind the keyboard. We don't need the negatives here.
haha everybody want's to get out !
Activity: 313

I'll say soon but it's better than too soon Wink

And when it'll be dead, you will say soon too Cheesy
Dev multi-acc, or friend ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Just someone from Scandinavia, so you went wrong... Please don't fud.
Dude, I've asked you many times to stop fudding nonsense. It's ridiculous. We've heard your same statement over and over and over and over again regarding Bit's price. I get it.

We don't need this kind of negative vibe in this thread.

I'm not Dev's second account nor his friend. I live half way across the damn globe to where he lives.

We already know that you have invested in this damn coin and now wanting cheap coins.

I'm just trying to help you, sorry Sad
Dude, I've asked you many times to stop fudding nonsense. It's ridiculous. We've heard your same statement over and over and over and over again regarding Bit's price. I get it.

We don't need this kind of negative vibe in this thread.

I'm not Dev's second account nor his friend. I live half way across the damn globe to where he lives.

We already know that you have invested in this damn coin and now wanting cheap coins.

I'll say soon but it's better than too soon Wink

And when it'll be dead, you will say soon too Cheesy
Dev multi-acc, or friend ?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Okay everyone. I've had a chance to try out the yet-to-be-announced new feature. Cool

Here are my first quick impressions:
1. I can see that this would have taken many many hours of work! Awesome work dev.
2. The project is much bigger than I anticipated. It's definitely something unique.
3. It basically integrates a centralized service into the Qt wallet's UI with a twist. (plus other things)
4. In its current Stage 2 form, it's not complete. So I have no idea how much the market will react to it.
5. But if the dev can pull off his visions for Stage 3/4 etc, it could get very interesting indeed.

It's hard to say how much this will impact the price. I need more time to think about its potential.
But one thing for sure, I'm not selling any of my coins any time soon! Wink

I know its vague. But it's late (1am) and I'm tired as. Can't think....
I will comment more later after I try it out a bit more and discuss it with the dev etc.

I have just provided a fairly long feedback to the dev of what I think & some little improvements that could be made to the UI/UX.
As I said before, this immediate feature will open up doors for what could come after. It could really set BITS apart if utilized well.
I'll be interested to see how the market reacts to this Stage 2 release considering it's only the first piece of the bigger puzzle.
buy order book is awfully thin - what's up?
well 2months of fake promises .... Nobody wants too buy, and smart people sell before the one Satoshi.
2months of dev saying "release very very very son" ... Thats all
Activity: 313
Activity: 224
buy order book is awfully thin - what's up?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Pages:
Jump to: