Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 14. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Thanks for the feedback, working on some of the bits you guys pointed out.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Okay everyone. I've had a chance to try out the yet-to-be-announced new feature. Cool

Here are my first quick impressions:
1. I can see that this would have taken many many hours of work! Awesome work dev.
2. The project is much bigger than I anticipated. It's definitely something unique.
3. It basically integrates a centralized service into the Qt wallet's UI with a twist. (plus other things)
4. In its current Stage 2 form, it's not complete. So I have no idea how much the market will react to it.
5. But if the dev can pull off his visions for Stage 3/4 etc, it could get very interesting indeed.

It's hard to say how much this will impact the price. I need more time to think about its potential.
But one thing for sure, I'm not selling any of my coins any time soon! Wink

I know its vague. But it's late (1am) and I'm tired as. Can't think....
I will comment more later after I try it out a bit more and discuss it with the dev etc.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just had a quick look at the beta and so far so good. I'm excited for sure!

Will take a more in depth look tomorrow and really check it out but I'm glad I've been holding put it that way.

Activity: 71
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i will test again when i get home from work.
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As I have previously said, A new website will be made once the update is done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi,
I am the webmaster of piratecoin.co (dead coin for the time..) and i do not understand why there is no link (multipool and blockexplorer) in your website bitstarcoin.com ??

Should be on listed on 1st post. Not on website, though. I'm sure dev is well aware of it.
Hi,
I am the webmaster of piratecoin.co (dead coin for the time..) and i do not understand why there is no link (multipool and blockexplorer) in your website bitstarcoin.com ??
Dev works 6 days a week, so I think it'll be difficult to find the perfect time to set it up. Maybe through irc? He tends to be on there more.
Activity: 313
I have had multiple requests to rate BITS for value and target price.

I will rate this coin soon!

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/

Just checked... Where's rating for BitStar? Perhaps invite for him to get things really going on?
legendary
jakiman is back!
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
lol. dev, maybe jakiman should beta test as well, the new version.

I definitely would not mind if given the chance. I'm no coder but I'm quite critical.

Invite message sent.
Very close now, I've just sent messages to some selected users inviting them to a closed beta for testing.

I definitely would not mind if given the chance. I'm no coder but I'm quite critical.

yeah me too, thats why dev making many changes to the code and its not yet launched. think another set of eyes on it should be nice. dev?

dont need to be a coder. this has to be tested from user perspective. so regular user is good.
legendary
jakiman is back!

legendary
jakiman is back!
Quote from: lohveh
can you keep a secret? i think this coin is great. i am trying to get more for a cheap price.

Grin no problem dude, we already know that

edit: sorry, not good at secret keeping.

I guess it does work for some newcomers here. Tongue
But not for those who's been around a while. Grin Grin
Activity: 140
Quote from: lohveh
can you keep a secret? i think this coin is great. i am trying to get more for a cheap price.

Grin no problem dude, we already know that

edit: sorry, not good at secret keeping.
Pages:
Jump to: