Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 36. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Multipool is down or is it me?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I think the last change of buying below 1000 sat is now gone  Grin Grin

It's very hard to buy any significant amount anywhere near 1000 sat as no one is selling. Smiley
Activity: 252
I usually receive a massive amount within a week... however I've been receiving my stake every other day this past week.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
was just curious once I had read conflicting info and thought I would post my current experience.
I did do a massive stake once wallet was opened for first time but nothing since.

Guess well see in a few days what happens...
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see the buy support @ polo is growing, time for me to hop on that movement  Smiley
legendary
jakiman is back!
I got a whole bunch just yesterday after about a week of nothing. So it does work. Wink
I guess it'll improve once we go beyond 185k block.
I know this gets asked a lot (by me probably) but I've seen no stake in my wallet since 15 July. That is nothing for 8 days now however it appears that my bittrex wallet stakes daily.

Not sure what is going on. Any tips on how to get my wallet staking properly.  

Apologies in advance for the newb and re-asked question.

Perhaps a FAQ on this on the OP would be a good idea for fools like me?

I have the same thing happening. I upgraded to the new Mac wallet on 7/19 and all my coins immediately staked since it had been a good month since my wallet has worked. I staked immediately after upgrading on the 19th and have not staked at all since. I did transfer more coins into wallet on 20th, and nothing since. Wallet stays open 24/7 . Wallet says I am staking My weight is 497500 and network weight is 87200. Also says I should expect reward in 5 seconds, but never changes from there. Wallet issue? or? Thought stake was 24 hours now? or is it something else?

I msged dev in the past regarding staking. This was his response, "A few things can cause this.  If you move the coins, there is a chance also if the coins are very old they could still be stuck on the 21 day modifier until next stake. And lastly the stake modifier is too high currently making staking slow.

The longer you wait (as long as you do not move them) the more you will get as reward though."

However, Dev did mention in previous posts that staking should be different once at block 185k.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I know this gets asked a lot (by me probably) but I've seen no stake in my wallet since 15 July. That is nothing for 8 days now however it appears that my bittrex wallet stakes daily.

I have the same thing happening. I upgraded to the new Mac wallet on 7/19 and all my coins immediately staked since it had been a good month since my wallet has worked. I staked immediately after upgrading on the 19th and have not staked at all since. I did transfer more coins into wallet on 20th, and nothing since. Wallet stays open 24/7 . Wallet says I am staking My weight is 497500 and network weight is 87200. Also says I should expect reward in 5 seconds, but never changes from there. Wallet issue? or? Thought stake was 24 hours now? or is it something else?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
No that isn't a coin I've read up on and haven't got time right now to read it.
There must be more peeps with scha 256 miners here?
Lets hammer the Multipool guys.
we are now with 3 miners, like to see more.

Its good for Bitstarcoin!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I wonder if any of the features in this whitepaper for AeroCoin are comparable to what is in development for BitStar?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmittoyyode3s80/AeroMe-WhitePaper.pdf

The developer did mention that he was racing with some other coin to get the new features out first.

wonder if they actually go and implement or its just a hype document.

but afaik, the answer to your question is no.

edit: maybe 1 item

but dev needs to check it out to be sure. i dont have all details.
Activity: 480
I wonder if any of the features in this whitepaper for AeroCoin are comparable to what is in development for BitStar?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmittoyyode3s80/AeroMe-WhitePaper.pdf

The developer did mention that he was racing with some other coin to get the new features out first.
Can you guys help me out and send some hashes to the multipool sha256 ?
I can't find blocks alone  Smiley Smiley  http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/workers

Thanks for the one who is helping, we are finding blocks  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sorry for the multipool issues, it appears somebody is using a invalid wallet address as username and it was causing issues. 

Please make sure your username is a correct bitstar wallet address.
Everyday I wake up is a step closer to the release. BITSTAR HYPE!!!
legendary
jakiman is back!
I have requested https://crypto-trade.com to add BITS to their voting list.
I used to trade there long time ago when they had good trade vol. (on old V1 platform)
They have recently upgraded to V2 platform and it looks very nice indeed.

BITS is now added to their voting list. Let's start voting! Grin Grin Grin

If you haven't moved any of the coins then it is probably the stake modifier which we have changed in the new release, so you should start getting stake more often when we hit block 185k
Pages:
Jump to: