Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 32. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Damn nobody dumping anymore  Embarrassed I need more cheap coins come on !  Grin
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HI Dev! Is there been problems with multipool lately? It were offline several hours maybe even half day. If its caused by updates I would like to be notified these problems in forum or something. Its like driving car blinded eyes if we don't know what is going on. I know you all are busy, but little communication don't harm anyone. Cheers, keep up the good work!

Sorry its not updates, its a glitch in the switching code and it keeps happening over night, and I have already diverted 2-3 days attention to it and delayed the wallet update.  So will finish the wallet code first and then finally fix the multipool, I'll keep restarting it when I notice it down in the mean time, but please feel free to let me know in the thread.

Please all make sure you have a fail over set.  "--failover-only -o backuppoolurl ...."

Thanks for attention. Hoping everything best for this project!
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm angry... where is news ? I have 500000 bitstar. I want know something about the new anon system.

Yeah, that's not going to happen. You don't get to demand to be told anything just because you bought some coins.

If, however, you wish to ask a technical question related to the existing features of the Bitstar wallet, then go ahead.

+1
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
HI Dev! Is there been problems with multipool lately? It were offline several hours maybe even half day. If its caused by updates I would like to be notified these problems in forum or something. Its like driving car blinded eyes if we don't know what is going on. I know you all are busy, but little communication don't harm anyone. Cheers, keep up the good work!

Sorry its not updates, its a glitch in the switching code and it keeps happening over night, and I have already diverted 2-3 days attention to it and delayed the wallet update.  So will finish the wallet code first and then finally fix the multipool, I'll keep restarting it when I notice it down in the mean time, but please feel free to let me know in the thread.

Please all make sure you have a fail over set.  "--failover-only -o backuppoolurl ...."
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have a dedicated server that was used for mining now its a 100% POS worker so the system is unlocked and has been staking since inception its like up to 302k in weight , that started at 19 on the 22nd of this month its adding about 50k per day on avg, i dont really mind dust payments just for the fact then i know something is coming in

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
For me, I get it once every 7-8 days or so. I only unlock once every few days as I hate dust payments also.
what interests me is i was getting 0.01 to 0.2 per deposit every day with the older wallet its  only been since the new wallet update that it stopped about 5 hrs into syncing with the new wallet the 18/07 version thats why im very interested in the reasoning for stoppage and how long before i should pannnnnnnic ,

i sent half of my collection to bittrex sold it all and purchased at a lower price nearly doubling my coins at the same time , moved it back to my wallet and then moved it to the new wallet , in 100 and 200 lots  , so it spread out the coins in a nice even manner ,  have they all been reset to 21 days again  if so wasnt there a solution in this update to fix the 24 hr  reset ?and recalibrate to 24hrs ...

if thats the case how can i obtain a bunch of 21 day coins and test ?

.. the most two recent transactions in this wallet  are direct from the multipool something like 4.5k worth of coins ... i thought adding them would give the wallet a fair share of randomness

. i understand there maybe a few hiccups and patience is the key but the question is how long is to long before i can come back and still say nope not got it ...  a month 2 6 or a year?

I think you shouldn't be worried. I had my stake issues also earlier in this thread. After I started to receive my stake in 9 days periods and I calculated for that years intrest rate and was pleased to see it  matched with 35%. So it takes a bit longer for some of us but its same for all. Lets see how things grow for new stake update taking network on coming days.
Activity: 252
it was expected to have some anomaly round the switch but it was also expected to correct itself.

Yes. I've been receiving my stakes as it got closer to the 185k block, so I don't think this will be an issue in the future.

Any news with the updates?  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
it was expected to have some anomaly round the switch but it was also expected to correct itself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am mining at Sha256 with another one, but we cant find blocks(to low hashrate) Anyone can help us out a bit?
We want to find blocks Smiley

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/
Activity: 252
As I have said a few times, POS was running slow, please remember we started off with 21 day min stake, the last update was to block invalid forks and to make staking run faster and this morning we passed the fork block so it will now start staking more often. 

It may take a few more days for everybody to get to full speed.

Lol I was going to say the same thing, but dev beat me to it!
Activity: 355
though im still collecting i see some ways why ppl might drop out , i haven't received a single return of POS in over 2 weeks now , all my other POS coins are returning on a daily basis , it needs further explanation so everyone understands whats going to the point of the reason , and when people should actually see some return from staking , the only person that really knows is the Dev, i have now 69 thousand and still growing everyday , my weight is 229655 as of this moment .. whats the eta on something being stakes and put into the wallet ..

This is what i mean https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ivwtnlxwctt70w/Screenshot%202014-07-28%2018.40.56.png
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
As I have said a few times, POS was running slow, please remember we started off with 21 day min stake, the last update was to block invalid forks and to make staking run faster and this morning we passed the fork block so it will now start staking more often. 

It may take a few more days for everybody to get to full speed.
Activity: 355
though im still collecting i see some ways why ppl might drop out , i haven't received a single return of POS in over 2 weeks now , all my other POS coins are returning on a daily basis , it needs further explanation so everyone understands whats going to the point of the reason , and when people should actually see some return from staking , the only person that really knows is the Dev, i have now 69 thousand and still growing everyday , my weight is 229655 as of this moment .. whats the eta on something being stakes and put into the wallet ..

I have only 6K and i receive POS every day (or almost) and many times a day (small quantity)... if u have 69K would be crazy Wink i think u need to check if u have the last wallet, maybe download the blockchain again, etc because it is for sure not the coin who have the problem. And as i say, dont have so many
Activity: 480
Put it back up, price is ~150 now, not good.

The price today is a reflection of just how little it takes to change the market due to the lack of sellers. There is no need to put in a buy wall unless you are actually asking to cash out at 600 Sats. Just because it's low now, it does not hold true that it will remain that way for long.

Coins that are dying in the markets generally have massive sell walls all the way up from people desperate to offload their bags. This is not, nor has it ever been, the case for BITS.

Excellent point. In that sense alone Bitstar is unusual. It seems that most of the people who have Bitstar like it, and are holding it.

I am disappointed in the slide of course, I had hoped that about 1k sat (give or take a bit) was going to be the new floor for Bitstar. It's certainly worth that just as it is. That said, it is an opportunity to pick up more from those who aren't interested in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: