Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 31. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Just wanted to update that my staking over the last 3-4 days has been staking daily. Having a couple hundred K turns it into almost non stop staking after a few splits of the coins.

Just glad the OSX wallet seems to be working well again!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I have had the wallet problem as well. Out of sync and no connections.

Perhaps it was when we hit 185000 block?

Edit - I've tried deleting and reinstalling the wallet, deleting the roaming folder (obviously keeping a current backup of config, wallet.dat) and now my wallet is still out of sync - no connections and to top it off, instead of all my coins (approx 54000), it shows I have just over half unconfirmed (29000) so it seems I've lost around 24000 coins.

I've tried the 'repaid wallet' function and it just tells me it's true. Perhaps when I am connected to nodes and the wallet syncs up again the wallet will repair? I hope so!

Not sure what the problem is now but I hope I've not lost my coins.

Delete everything but config and wallet in appdata. Go to Bitstar's coin reddit page and download their bootstrap. Place it in the appdata along with wallet and config files. Let it update, then in console type "repair wallet"

Make sure you wait for everything to connect before repairing the wallet.

Bootstrap: http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Damn nobody dumping anymore  Embarrassed I need more cheap coins come on !  Grin

Guess we have to buy

people dumping for 300 sat, cheap coins for everyone

Yeah.. Massive dumps..... Not!
It's no where near enough. Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Damn nobody dumping anymore  Embarrassed I need more cheap coins come on !  Grin

Guess we have to buy

people dumping for 300 sat, cheap coins for everyone
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have had the wallet problem as well. Out of sync and no connections.

Perhaps it was when we hit 185000 block?

Edit - I've tried deleting and reinstalling the wallet, deleting the roaming folder (obviously keeping a current backup of config, wallet.dat) and now my wallet is still out of sync - no connections and to top it off, instead of all my coins (approx 54000), it shows I have just over half unconfirmed (29000) so it seems I've lost around 24000 coins.

I've tried the 'repaid wallet' function and it just tells me it's true. Perhaps when I am connected to nodes and the wallet syncs up again the wallet will repair? I hope so!

Not sure what the problem is now but I hope I've not lost my coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
yes, can confirm staking is working correctly now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 480
Try deleting just peers.dat and restarting first, your client may still be trying to connect to users on the old wallet, but there now blocked from the network.

Unfortunately deleting the peers.dat file wasn't enough. I had to delete everything but my wallet.dat, and .config file (which just contains the addnodes in it) and then re-sync. After that I saw that the majority of my coins were missing, so I went into the debug window and typed repairwallet. After a moment I got:

Code:
14:28:32   repairwallet

14:28:48   {
           "mismatched spent coins" : 2252,
           "amount affected by repair" : xxxxx
           }

where "xxxxx" showed the actual amount. After that I unlocked the wallet, and it started to stake like mad! Everything seems to be OK at this point, but man that last moment where most of my coins seemed to be missing was scary!  Shocked

Edit: I also have noticed a weird group of failed stakes starting on Friday the 25th up until I the time I finished re-syncing and unlocked my wallet again today in the transaction history (over 8,600 transactions).

BTW Bitstar_coin I noticed something. When I click the Unlock Wallet button in the lower right corner of the Overview tab, the pop-up window that asks for my password doesn't have the check-box to unlock for staking only. Yet when I click the Unclock Wallet button in the toolbar the check-box IS there. (I haven't checked the Unlock Wallet menu item in the Settings menu yet.) Is this a small bug?
Activity: 252
Staking works perfectly now. I'm receiving my stake like intended. Can't wait for the new feature! Hopefully soon Cheesy
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Try deleting just peers.dat and restarting first, your client may still be trying to connect to users on the old wallet, but there now blocked from the network.
Activity: 238
Is it just me or is there something strange going on with the Bitstar network this morning? I left my PC on last night (like usual) and this morning I found that the wallet had zero connections to the network and was out of synch. This was the first time I've ever had that experience. Quit the wallet and restarted it, and now I have between 1-4 connections, and stuck around block 183459 but seem to be VERY slowly downloading blocks of the block chain. Anyone else experience any weirdness this morning?

Edit: Lost all my connections to the network again. Huh

Try to delete everything except the wallet.dat and redownload. Worked for me
Activity: 145
Is it just me or is there something strange going on with the Bitstar network this morning? I left my PC on last night (like usual) and this morning I found that the wallet had zero connections to the network and was out of synch. This was the first time I've ever had that experience. Quit the wallet and restarted it, and now I have between 1-4 connections, and stuck around block 183459 but seem to be VERY slowly downloading blocks of the block chain. Anyone else experience any weirdness this morning?

This sounds a lot like what happened to me the other day. I lost connection and my wallet, for whatever reason, kept identifying good nodes as misbehaving ones and disconnected me. I ended up having to pull a bootstrap from a different wallet and use that to get back up and running.
Activity: 122
good.think BITS will bring us high cause my friends want to buy some Roll Eyes

Don't sell so low guys! Move the sell orders up. 1000 minimum!

I would agree with that. I can understand if you need/want to sell for a number of reasons, but selling below 1K sat seems unnecessary and shortsighted.
Activity: 224
Don't sell so low guys! Move the sell orders up. 1000 minimum!
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can someone please help us finding blocks with sha256 at multipool?

We find nothing  Embarrassed
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Guess we have to buy

And this is how the uptrend starts and the market starts to stabilize, as they say the more the merrier  Smiley
Activity: 224

Guess we have to buy
Activity: 322
This price is very cheap... I'm buying more
Activity: 313

Yes, MEE TOO!!!
Pages:
Jump to: