Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 55. (Read 151836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I've now given out 50 coins to 31 people so far. Grin
Seems no one has dumped their 50 coins yet. Tongue

But yeah... I would pay a bounty for a Twitter tip bot!
Maybe we can create a bounty for these?

1. Twitter tip bot
2. Reddit tip bot
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Thanks Quadra and I agree. If we do it before the new wallet is available some users may not upgrade when the new wallet comes out.

I'll kick in 5000 coins to this, but recommend that we keep the individual giveaway coin amounts fairly low. When Bitstar started the giveaways went immediately to the exchanges and dropped the prices considerably.

Once this is all set up can whoever is handling the giveaway post the address publicly so all of us that are donating know where to send?

People dump their giveaways? OMG OMG more giveaways please *place low buy orders*
Activity: 145
good info

What did you have in mind?

How about if we do a drawing?

To qualify in for the drawing one must:

1) Tweet about Bits
2) Take a picture of them holding up a sign that support #BITS along with their username.

After that they'll automatically be placed in a drawing. We'll determined the winner or more than one winner randomly? I can put their username in an excel list and use http://www.random.org/ for the drawing. That way everyone has an even chance of winning. Should we make a deadline?

Maybe just a contest of nice graphics to use?
e.g. a shiny 3D version of the coin's logo etc.

But yeah, best to not involve the dev anyways. So something simple that you can run would be good.
I just started my own little giveaway which was easy enough to manage on my own. Smiley

Since I moderate the subreddit, I'd be happy to help with any giveaway/drawing/contest that the community wants to organize.

I would suggest that it coincide with the release of the new wallet. That way we can get lot's of attention for the new wallet and features, and give people a way to participate in the excitement. Then we can spread that across all social media fronts at once (twitter/facebook/reddit, etc. etc.)

Thanks Quadra and I agree. If we do it before the new wallet is available some users may not upgrade when the new wallet comes out.

I'll kick in 5000 coins to this, but recommend that we keep the individual giveaway coin amounts fairly low. When Bitstar started the giveaways went immediately to the exchanges and dropped the prices considerably.

Once this is all set up can whoever is handling the giveaway post the address publicly so all of us that are donating know where to send?
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
good info

1) Tweet about Bits
2) Take a picture of them holding up a sign that support #BITS along with their username.

After that they'll automatically be placed in a drawing. We'll determined the winner or more than one winner randomly? I can put their username in an excel list and use http://www.random.org/ for the drawing. That way everyone has an even chance of winning. Should we make a deadline?

But yeah, best to not involve the dev anyways. So something simple that you can run would be good.
I just started my own little giveaway which was easy enough to manage on my own. Smiley

Since I moderate the subreddit, I'd be happy to help with any giveaway/drawing/contest that the community wants to organize.

I would suggest that it coincide with the release of the new wallet. That way we can get lot's of attention for the new wallet and features, and give people a way to participate in the excitement. Then we can spread that across all social media fronts at once (twitter/facebook/reddit, etc. etc.)
Activity: 252
Sorry about the multipool downtime, it wasn't down to the move, but the move would have prevented it, just was so busy coding the weekend I never got round to it.  Will try and do this afternoon.

The good news is the code nearly there and is looking good, due to the problems with mintpal/vrc yesterday we'll be spending a little more time double checking security on the service before launching, but the release is not too far away now.
Activity: 238
Vote and review bitstarcoin on Coingorilla guys  Smiley
Activity: 126

Thanks a lot.it sync now.just that my coins are not there.
i will attach a screenshot of what i mean.the first one is the wallet after doing what you suggested,while the second one is the original backed up wallet showing my coins but stuck.
my wallet address is :  BJ6x19mFrt3RSiWKT5DGruLbZ5JvD9E8LA.

first image (sync but coin not showing in balance)

second image (not fully sync but coin showing in stake)

To fix, type "repairwallet" from console in wallet.

How do you receive so much "mined" (image) transaction? How long have you been staking?

I've been staking for a while now and have only received one "mined" (image). I received it last night in the amount of 0.007671 Bits.. THIS IS MY FIRST ONE EVER! I have about 50k bits. Weird. However, I do get "received with" image in various BITS at times. What is the cause?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Dev: is multipool paying still extra bits?

Sorry no, funds ran out.
Activity: 313
Dev: is multipool paying still extra bits?
legendary
jakiman is back!
i will attach a screenshot of what i mean.the first one is the wallet after doing what you suggested,while the second one is the original backed up wallet showing my coins but stuck.
my wallet address is :  BJ6x19mFrt3RSiWKT5DGruLbZ5JvD9E8LA.

From Help - Debug Window, try run "repairwallet". It will repair any mismatch.

As always, make sure you make multiple backups of your wallet to be safe before doing anything. (before & after etc)
legendary
jakiman is back!
bits to 0.001  Grin

edit: that would cause a serious party

LOL. I will invite everyone to my party. =p
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i need help please.my wallet is stuck in block 13,476 and my coins are stuck in stake. i have my entire bitstar folder backed up.however,when i delete everything,install a new wallet and replace the wallet.dat file,it syncronized but my coins are not there,my balance showed 0.00.the transaction history shows the coins were received,and there was no output transaction.
if i replace the entire folder with the backed up folder,it shows all my coins as being staked but stuck in block 13,476.
Please what should i do?.Thanks

Go to appdata and delete everything in Bitstar folder. Put your OLD wallet back along with Bitstarcoin.conf, then download the bootstrap from here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/

and place it in with the other files.

Open bitstar and let it sync. TADA!  Smiley

thanks but i don't have 'Bitstarcoin.conf' in my folder.

my wallet address is :  BJ6x19mFrt3RSiWKT5DGruLbZ5JvD9E8LA.

first image (sync but coin not showing in balance)
http://i.imgur.com/Ln6GVyX.jpg

second image (not fully sync but coin showing in stake)
http://i.imgur.com/iJGSCPB.jpg

Activity: 140
bits to 0.001  Grin

edit: that would cause a serious party
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Sorry about the multipool downtime, it wasn't down to the move, but the move would have prevented it, just was so busy coding the weekend I never got round to it.  Will try and do this afternoon.

The good news is the code nearly there and is looking good, due to the problems with mintpal/vrc yesterday we'll be spending a little more time double checking security on the service before launching, but the release is not too far away now.

great... Grin we dont want a vrc drama indeed... Cool
Activity: 313
To the Stars!  Grin Devs are amazing and coin has perfect reputation.  Everything is in set to launch this rocket to beyond moon to the stars! Lets hold on our pants cause you never had ride like this!
Activity: 176
You might not even need a conf file. Try sync without it.

Sorry about the multipool downtime, it wasn't down to the move, but the move would have prevented it, just was so busy coding the weekend I never got round to it.  Will try and do this afternoon.

Thank you for info Dev.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i need help please.my wallet is stuck in block 13,476 and my coins are stuck in stake. i have my entire bitstar folder backed up.however,when i delete everything,install a new wallet and replace the wallet.dat file,it syncronized but my coins are not there,my balance showed 0.00.the transaction history shows the coins were received,and there was no output transaction.
if i replace the entire folder with the backed up folder,it shows all my coins as being staked but stuck in block 13,476.
Please what should i do?.Thanks

Go to appdata and delete everything in Bitstar folder. Put your OLD wallet back along with Bitstarcoin.conf, then download the bootstrap from here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/

and place it in with the other files.

Open bitstar and let it sync. TADA!  Smiley

thanks but i don't have 'Bitstarcoin.conf' in my folder.
Good info

Let's wait for more suggestions. Hopefully we'll get better ideas, and maybe, more people to join in this giveway to increase the bounty even more!

I don't use Twitter  Undecided
legendary
jakiman is back!
good info

1) Tweet about Bits

Pages:
Jump to: