Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLACK DOGECOIN][XBD] PoS! | 2 Exchanges | No IPO | WoW! - page 4. (Read 48543 times)

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Vote for Black Doge !

https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting 198 votes

You couldn't add any more jpg to that? Lol make it higher resolution, be professional in everything you do.
Activity: 322
I think you need to chip in and try to warm BTC course Scupi little coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, that on c-cex.com coin appear in the hot news in achieving more than 0.5 btc. recently watched a picture with FSC - many traders have become interested in coin and buy it. turnover in one day reached 25 BTC and cost 4 Satoshi. but the problem was that too many misrepresented began selling 2 Satoshi and at the same time and at 1 Satoshi that undermined the very course and he was stuck on 1 Satoshi - kotegoricheski that can not be done. therefore it is necessary to unite the miners who have a lot of coins and sell for 1 and 2 Satoshi and agree among themselves and sell in small quantities to rate fell - just patience and heating traders can help us lift up the coin!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

why? what difference will getting listed on another shitty exchange make? just curious

why not?! just for fun you are in a crypto game

because it will not make any difference for the coin, so it is a waste of time.

so tell me why do you waste your time to read crap and post your own  Roll Eyes

I keep my eye on this thread because i instamined a shit-ton right when it launched and I would like to dump them all if they get to a decent exchange.

how much do you have?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

why? what difference will getting listed on another shitty exchange make? just curious

I keep my eye on this thread because i instamined a shit-ton right when it launched and I would like to dump them all if they get to a decent exchange.

legendary

legendary

The other coins you own are useful or what
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
im in the market for a useless coin that does not innovate.  anybody got any good ideas?
Activity: 59
Just look at Doge.
WRONG TIME.
The market is down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Well, I mined this coin hard the last 2 days.  I have 50 million BDC staking in my wallet.  Let's pray for Bittrex and hope BDC takes off.

Tweet Bittrex!  https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Favorite and retweet my tweet to Bittrex!  https://twitter.com/LadyCoinMiner/status/489228612395364352

We need your help community, together WE CAN!

Need more work than this folks, Where is the community at?

Tweet, Retwwet, let's get on B!!

Done
Same here. vote mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting - 73 vote now

Stop fooling around with mintpal you really think you can get 20k votes before 1st september, just go for bittrex, tweet, tweet, tweet
Activity: 322
I think you need to chip in and try to warm BTC course buy coins of 1 and 2 Satoshi, that on c-cex.com coin appear in the hot news in achieving more than 0.5 btc. recently watched a picture with FSC - many traders have become interested in coin and buy it. turnover in one day reached 25 BTC and cost 4 Satoshi. but the problem was that too many misrepresented began selling 2 Satoshi and at the same time and at 1 Satoshi that undermined the very course and he was stuck on 1 Satoshi - kotegoricheski that can not be done. therefore it is necessary to unite the miners who have a lot of coins and sell for 1 and 2 Satoshi and agree among themselves and sell in small quantities to rate fell - just patience and heating traders can help us lift up the coin!
Pages:
Jump to: