Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 37. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
All this talk of dumping but what is actually happening on the market is one person is buying a shitload of coins.

Every couple of minutes a .2btc order for 10k gets dumped into and it reappears.

The price is either going to go up a decent amount later or one person that knows something we don't is making a bad decision.

indeed... really annoying... I got a little order up at 1200... and everytime the 2000 wall is gone... and my order is on top... the 2000 satoshi one gets replaced/renewed Cheesy grrrrr

Well for me its too early too say this coin is a "scam"...  The dev might got a significant piece of the pie... but weve seen that with multiple other succesfull coins... And I think he got it through mining just like the rest of us... Im sure there are a few others with a big amount... weve seen crazy hashes for a 24hr POW coin...

He didnt have too post his adress or coin amount... but he did... so he at least is honest and open about everything...
BUT! A blockexplorer is priority nr. 1 atm Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
All this talk of dumping but what is actually happening on the market is one person is buying a shitload of coins.

Every couple of minutes a .2btc order for 10k gets dumped into and it reappears.

The price is either going to go up a decent amount later or one person that knows something we don't is making a bad decision.
Activity: 311
As shady as this coin seems at the moment, the dev did say he was leaving for a bit and releasing the coinmixer later today.  He lives in the US and it is 10am central time.

op now says mixer to be relased 8/15/14, seems too much like buying time to dump more coins and with no working block explorer to check its too risky, hope for the sake of those still invested in this coin that it is not scam

good point

I doubt he knows how to develop anything...
As shady as this coin seems at the moment, the dev did say he was leaving for a bit and releasing the coinmixer later today.  He lives in the US and it is 10am central time.

op now says mixer to be relased 8/15/14, seems too much like buying time to dump more coins and with no working block explorer to check its too risky, hope for the sake of those still invested in this coin that it is not scam

good point
Activity: 504

Oh ok, might have missed that post, thanks for updating.

Have we heard back from DEV after the POD?

no i don't think he has posted. just look at the dump definitly has to be him, no block explorer. he did this last time well glad i never bought 0sats

Yup, he needs to be active at least after not so positive POD.
Have we heard back from DEV after the POD?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Is Mr. Marat done with creating fake Facebook profiles and ivy league connections now?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
quoted from irc:

10:30 AM <@BlackToken> I am about to head to bed
10:30 AM <@BlackToken> when I wake up and my head is clear I will release coin mixer
10:31 AM <@BlackToken> with the source aswell

Cant wait to see this today!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
dump this piece of shit and quit supporting these cocksuckers
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
where is block explorer
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
my address: Rbr96UCwCukYU4PymkzR9J3ir6y41e73Dq got around 100k coins.

You're loaded! Atleast a good thing is that you're being honest about it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://cryptoasian.com/blkt-blacktoken/
"The other coins that Marat has developed was IncogCoin and DarkCash. Marat has stated that IncogCoin has been taken over by the community. Marat stated that DarkCash grew quickly and he was not able to supply the needs for that coin."

===

Does this seem like a guy who'll stick around, especially if things get rough?

Growcoin Chief
Yeah, this one looked kind of interesting until that POD result.  Too much risk with someone who abandons coins.

I think its a good result... at least he admits he made other coins... He didnt have too tell them... So I guess his intensions are good... Lets just wait too see if he delivers...

And every "new" dev has a few "testcoins"  Wink 

I dont know about incongitocoin but the drkcash thread, was really a complaining session about why the dev didnt reply after 24hrs... following in a major amount of spam/fud/coin dump... (really a lot) resulting in him leaving the project... That shit just escalated...
Activity: 420
Yeah, this one looked kind of interesting until that POD result.  Too much risk with someone who abandons coins.
Activity: 602
quoted from irc:

10:30 AM <@BlackToken> I am about to head to bed
10:30 AM <@BlackToken> when I wake up and my head is clear I will release coin mixer
10:31 AM <@BlackToken> with the source aswell
legendary
After looking at the proof of dev, i think he is genuine judging through his honesty in mentioning he made Darkcash and ICG.

He genuinely left darkcash when times where getting hard, gotta give him more genuine points for that

This time his name is mentioned, he has a rep to protect hes a coder etc.

Looks like his name already got called out, he had to, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8053509
exactly his reputation has gone because of what he did with two coins

What price are you buying at?

100sats good price to trade and get out

Awesome I will take all you have for that price! lol  Grin

when dev abandons this coin my order will be still there lol

Well its nice to see people getting on board!
Growcoin Chief
Finally a coin dev who admits hes the creator of multiple coins... let keep this your final project mate! Cool
legendary
After looking at the proof of dev, i think he is genuine judging through his honesty in mentioning he made Darkcash and ICG.

He genuinely left darkcash when times where getting hard, gotta give him more genuine points for that

This time his name is mentioned, he has a rep to protect hes a coder etc.

Looks like his name already got called out, he had to, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8053509
exactly his reputation has gone because of what he did with two coins

What price are you buying at?

100sats good price to trade and get out

Awesome I will take all you have for that price! lol  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: