Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 16. (Read 173663 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Better create a new thread after insisting that CDN have no effort to continue and some have lost ETH because of the refunding mishap, and remember to repay even a small amount of your collected fee to the bounty participant.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hi dev, can you create new thread and open new ico again?
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
We are back!
[/b]
BlockCDN has been unremitting efforts for the CDN revolution. Create value for distributors, the acceleration of more high quality cheap service for the demanders is our eternal dream. After the whole team and a large number of potential customers to request, we will restart again BlockCDN project. Thank you for a long time the focus of BlockCDN, and thank you to continue to give support to us. Thank you deeply!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
And that the project is completely dead? That no one else is involved in its implementation? I really liked the idea and how it all began, I even set up mining on my laptop and managed to mint a few coins! I hope that soon the project will start a new start and everything will be successfully realized Wink
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
BCDN s ICO have failed...What is the next plan?You are really a good team
It failed and people who did there job are not compensated, I have not seen any good update on the next move by the developers.
Maybe try again another ICO, who know's it will be a success. Grin

They have already announced as failure project, no future, the team dismissed.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
It failed and people who did there job are not compensated, I have not seen any good update on the next move by the developers.
Maybe try again another ICO, who know's it will be a success. Grin
Activity: 443
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
so this is officially dead for now , was a good concept . lets see how @dev's come back ...
Activity: 245
I very much hope that there are other CDN team can blockchain technology into distributed CDN. Completely change the traditional CDN. Let all users get benefits.

Sorry to hear that you give the project up, but how about the salary? You have paid them and you lost some serious money on making new business. You will be lucky in next business journey.
I very much hope that there are other CDN team can blockchain technology into distributed CDN. Completely change the traditional CDN. Let all users get benefits.
Activity: 371
Hey buddy! I am very sorry to tell you a sad news, the BlockCDN team has not been able to find enough efforts to live enough funds. So BlockCDN announced to give up.
If there are investors to participate in ICO, invested in more than 1ETH have been refunded to your ETH account. Less than 1ETH please refund. If you do not understand, we have been helping you in slack. Https://bcdn.herokuapp.com/

Very bad news, very good projects, as well as a very good team
Activity: 291
Hey buddy! I am very sorry to tell you a sad news, the BlockCDN team has not been able to find enough efforts to live enough funds. So BlockCDN announced to give up.
If there are investors to participate in ICO, invested in more than 1ETH have been refunded to your ETH account. Less than 1ETH please refund. If you do not understand, we have been helping you in slack. Https://bcdn.herokuapp.com/

Sorry to hear that, fortunately BlockCDN is legitimate project, so you refund the investors, you are more moral than scam ICOs. It is what we can praise you, despite the project failed.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Are you guys seriously trying this again?

Well good for you.

Maybe this time you'll get the marketing right.

PS don't co-run mining ops that reward tokens with an ICO token sale; disincentive your potential purchasers who could mine it instead.

Also perhaps your tokens could actually reward their holders with dividents for life as opposed to 3 years. That's probably the biggest flaw in the original ICO.

That 3 year limit put off many potential buyers.

Oh and try actually engaging the ethtrader reddit community this time. That's pretty mandatory for most ICO marketing campaigns, since people with large stacks of money hang out there.

Or maybe just ignore everything I said like you did last time.

Either way I like the project but I don't believe in your team or their marketing ability (because they didn't demonstrate any last time).

Finally as someone who I actually bought BlockCDN with Ether, I can tell you confidently that failure last time had less to do with BTC bull and ETH bear markets and more to do with what I've said above and had repeatedly said during your last ICO.

Honestly though Good luck.
Activity: 630
I really like this project, but for me what affect the ICO is the timing, alot of projects struggle to raised enough funding late last year couple with the performance of some tokens on the market affect the crowd-funding. Projects like ICONOMI, Singularity, Golem, Antshares all dropped significantly when lised on exchanges, so someone like me prefer to pick some up on exchanges because there is probability of its dropping when listed
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hi everybody! I'm back!
If you have a refund about ICO please contact me at slack:https://blockcdn.herokuapp.com/
Do you really think that you need the second attempt? The project failed, no comments. You could continue development, issue tokens on the exchange, but decided to cancel ICO and bounty compaign. I don't think you will have many supporters. Undecided
Activity: 762
balance BCDN in TVE all lost  Huh
Can't do much but BlockCDN is a good project and it has a good team
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
balance BCDN in TVE all lost  Huh
Activity: 261
Welcome back Tony!

It's the year of the Fire Rooster meaning....
“everybody is going to focus and get things done"

It's going to be a good year.
Hi everybody! I'm back!
If you have a refund about ICO please contact me at slack:https://blockcdn.herokuapp.com/
Pages:
Jump to: