Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 17. (Read 173663 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
the team seems to net be available now.
i have the same problem about the gas....
i couldn't process to the refund because i was away from INTERNET for a month and now its impossible to get my refund .
i sent 449 ETH and the contract says i can get 241 ETH...
is that normal ?

i dont know what to do

Hi - head on over to the slack channel. The team are on Chinese New Year until 4th Feb but you may be able to catch the attention of Tony before then. Either way I am sure they will be able to address the problem.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
the team seems to net be available now.
i have the same problem about the gas....
i couldn't process to the refund because i was away from INTERNET for a month and now its impossible to get my refund .
i sent 449 ETH and the contract says i can get 241 ETH...
is that normal ?

i dont know what to do
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm trying to get a refund following the guide, using Ethereum Wallet, but I get a warning that says:

"It seems this transaction will fail. If you submit it, it may consume all the gase you send."

and then on the "Estimated fee consumption" it says:
The contract won't allow this transaction to be executed

this scenario is not covered by the guide, what should I do?

[edit] it seems that this problem is affecting other transaction too: https://etherscan.io/address/0x1e797Ce986C3CFF4472F7D38d5C4aba55DfEFE40

thanks
i have been on slack and PM ans still nothing....

He is usually pretty responsive but he did say that the Chinese New Year has a big holiday from 10th January to 14th February so his team will be on leave. I will see if I can get him to drop by Slack to help you out.

Still a team? I am curious if the ico failed, you got nothing, why the team still exists? And you said no 2nd ico. It is failed.

Hi, As I have said before - the team are investigating alternative sources of funding and are currently in talks with an interested party.
Thank you for all your support. Once again, we were unable to raise the capital to launch via ICO - therefore we are not be able to distribute BCDN as TVE bounty. We are sorry - nobody wanted the ICO to succeed more than us.

As it has been mentioned several times, let me confirm that we will not be running a second ICO. We do not think there is anything to be gained from that and will now pursue private investment avenues.

I will update on the situation as we have more information but we would be very keen for miners to stick around, we would welcome your further participation, in the event that we can launch the project this year.

Maybe not the best moment was chosen for campaign. Growth of Bitcoin price also affected investors. The most important thing that you have done everything honestly.

Thank you for your kind comments. The ICO was irreperably damaged by the unlooked for fork in Ethereum that caused a price crash just a few days before the ICO opened. The opening moments of an ICO are the most important as they set the tone to other investors but at that point people were nervous about moving their Ethereum.
Activity: 280

He is usually pretty responsive but he did say that the Chinese New Year has a big holiday from 10th January to 14th February so his team will be on leave. I will see if I can get him to drop by Slack to help you out.

Still a team? I am curious if the ico failed, you got nothing, why the team still exists? And you said no 2nd ico. It is failed.

hi can anyone for the team can halp me ?
i have followed the tuto to get my ETH back but i just see on the contract that i have 241 ETH an i sent 445 ETH

Hi Waxo,

Please contact Tony Long who should be able to assist you. Many Thanks
Activity: 315
i have followed the tuto to get my ETH back but i just see on the contract that i have 241 ETH an i sent 445 ETH

you should contact tony on slack to solve your refund issue. this thread is very much dead. you aint gonna get much help soon here.

thats why i have posted in here coz no respond on the slack channel yet...

you can message tony long here on bitcointalk. his profile : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tony-long-897109

or you can e-mail him: [email protected]

good luck. you have been late!

you should contact tony on slack to solve your refund issue. this thread is very much dead. you aint gonna get much help soon here.

thats why i have posted in here coz no respond on the slack channel yet...
Activity: 315

Activity: 358
Thank you for all your support. Once again, we were unable to raise the capital to launch via ICO - therefore we are not be able to distribute BCDN as TVE bounty. We are sorry - nobody wanted the ICO to succeed more than us.

As it has been mentioned several times, let me confirm that we will not be running a second ICO. We do not think there is anything to be gained from that and will now pursue private investment avenues.

I will update on the situation as we have more information but we would be very keen for miners to stick around, we would welcome your further participation, in the event that we can launch the project this year.

Maybe not the best moment was chosen for campaign. Growth of Bitcoin price also affected investors. The most important thing that you have done everything honestly.

Activity: 1022
Second bounty blockcdn in the tve,my first blocked to withdraw.
Activity: 524
I did not receive my bounty. Thanks for my service. lol

Because this coin is failed, dude, but they plan to have second ICO, if the second one is successful, they may pay bounty.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
I did not receive my bounty. Thanks for my service. lol
Activity: 581
Very disappointed ...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This is bad project so all amount in bounties are useless just wait and after some times this will disappear. When there is no chance for the mainnet will get launched than how can anybody will get from TVE.
Pages:
Jump to: