Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 22. (Read 173663 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
This looks doable but there's a pitfall u probably failed to notice before engaging with this campaign: devs are fervent followers of a conman advertising MMM ponzi in a nearby thread.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.

Can I'm join this signature campaign sir ?

You're late, only two days left before end of BlockCDN ICO. Signature campaign no longer support new subscribers.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.

Can I'm join this signature campaign sir ?
Activity: 490
If this ico not reach treshold all investor will get refund or will keep launching with investment collected?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
the team is hopeful that funding targets will be achieved and project will move on. considering time left in ICO and current funding status, it appears to be excellent time to buy BCDN.
from BlockCDN slack #: "we are in talks with some biig investors, so we are all hoping that we can pull it off"
Have these investors already agreed to invest in the project? Any news? Apparently we'll have a refund.  Undecided
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Having a problem register on http://www.blockcdn.org/ too. i can't register because  invalid captcha on the website
Activity: 658
I need the total amount of Ethereum that has been collected so far, since there are some deposit collected in Bitcoin.
Activity: 717
ICO remaining just 2 days, it's very hard to reach ICO
what if the ICO not reached BCDN still launch?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How to get Invitation Codes for BcdnMiner?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
ICO ended remaining 2 days, until today fund collected 15967ETH + 280.7BTC, good luck  Cool
Activity: 686
Having a problem register on http://www.blockcdn.org/ invalid captcha.
still can get bounty? Huh

You probably already too late for signature bounty. But you can get some BCDN tokens by complete simple task on TVE.
Activity: 448
still can get bounty? Huh
It is not known how much ether will fall. I think the goal will be reached.
Activity: 315
There is something going on if the goal is not achieved? This project failed in that few people are interested? I have not invested many ETH because there are several ICO's, it's a sad repayment.  Undecided

the team is hopeful that funding targets will be achieved and project will move on. considering time left in ICO and current funding status, it appears to be excellent time to buy BCDN.
from BlockCDN slack #: "we are in talks with some biig investors, so we are all hoping that we can pull it off"
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Test for the bounty compain Wink

Btw i would loved to buy but serieus it will dump hard cause they give 20% for rewards.

Thats insane why would people pay for this still ?

And the minimum market cap they are aiming for is around 2,5 million sorry to say thats just too much
I will buy it off exchanges

Less than half that actually - minimum viable investment is 150,000 ETH = 1.15m by today's price

Also - the 20% for rewards includes a large allowance for referrals that we set deliberately high to accommodate the most we might ever need. Unused bounty funds will go into the miner rewards pool to payout for workloads undertaken during the scale-up period.

Yea 1.15 = 40% indeed now make it 60 with rewards and eventually mining will go fast in 3 years
Activity: 261
We ain`t gonna reach it better think of a plan B rather than waiting for it to end. investors will invest early when their is a bonus to have.

Maybe is not a bad idea for plan B. What about distribute half the coin supply then run another fund raising in six months later once there are good momentum going.

Just an idea to think of.

Thanks for your input. Meetings with investors is still ongoing.
Activity: 261

Btw i would loved to buy but serieus it will dump hard cause they give 20% for rewards.

And the minimum market cap they are aiming for is around 2,5 million sorry to say thats just too much

Less than half that actually - minimum viable investment is 150,000 ETH = 1.15m by today's price

Also - the 20% for rewards includes a large allowance for referrals that we set deliberately high to accommodate the most we might ever need. Unused bounty funds will go into the miner rewards pool to payout for workloads undertaken during the scale-up period.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
They can take the initial fund and go on with the project and hold a phase 2 ICO rather than refunding it will take time, some project just went on even if the goal is not reach paid the bounty holders and it is now trading on exchange see the janus project.
That would be a more interesting solution! The project is good, it's rare to find something like that, an ICO 2.0 would not be bad!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: