Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 24. (Read 173663 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 250
So is this project legit?

Looks like it is

I think they've got the support of Vitalik Buterin - the dev has got some pictures with him. Also it's ticker is already added to myetherwallet. So looks legit. Only thing is will it continue despite lower than expected funding up to this point.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
They can take the initial fund and go on with the project and hold a phase 2 ICO rather than refunding it will take time, some project just went on even if the goal is not reach paid the bounty holders and it is now trading on exchange see the janus project.

Hope the project can move forward.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
They can take the initial fund and go on with the project and hold a phase 2 ICO rather than refunding it will take time, some project just went on even if the goal is not reach paid the bounty holders and it is now trading on exchange see the janus project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Will the project continue even with ICO not reaching the goal?
The idea is very good, difficult to understand little demand.  Undecided

The team has not come out to state if the project will continue if the ICO goal is not reach. Yes the project is good but I think it will require alot of money and technical experts to make it a success but if the amount raised is to up to the minimum cap it could hinder the project going forward unless the can be able to get fund from another source
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
So is this project legit?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
8 days to go. Noticed no new investees for 6 days.

Your promotion of blockCDN has been poor despite this being a good idea/product. Can we expect a full refund of ETH/BTC if the target is not reached (your continual assertions it will be seem delusional at this point) or will you attempt to push forward with funds raised?

What strategy are you employing to draw in more investors over the next 8 days? What will you do if you do not succeed?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
I am selling my 1302 BCDN for 1.3 eth.
Pm me

Where is your moral, this post should be deleted the ICO is still on going and you are posting sell trade on the Ann page.

I don't see what's wrong with that im not selling at a profit im selling for cheaper than you can get it right now.

It's sold now
Congratulation if your token has sold out  Smiley
but this is not about wrong but about attitude cause this thread isn't selling thread
better for you next time to make your own thread to selling your token
Activity: 308
Pm me

Where is your moral, this post should be deleted the ICO is still on going and you are posting sell trade on the Ann page.

I don't see what's wrong with that im not selling at a profit im selling for cheaper than you can get it right now.

It's sold now
Activity: 261
What was the first price for the İCO

Hi Kellendil - you are free to take the Incent signature down now. Why not come over to BlockCDN?
Activity: 261
I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.

Hi Meeekz,  

Good to see you posting again Smiley  Have you see BlockCDN's partnerships which can be found in 'Meet the Team'?
https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/meet-the-team-bb6a1818c84#.raw4czpq7

If you scroll down you will see that BlockCDN is partnered with Weiyi (The One network) - who have worked with many clients - including Youku.  
This is why you should not be concerned. http://www.wy.cn/cases.html
The price that BlockCDN will be able to offer it's clients, over traditional CDN, will be very compelling and we expect there to be significant interested in the offering.
yes, we also expect that other CDN providers will be attracted.

Also - I have fixed the Member Signature.
Activity: 315

initial price was 1 ETH = 1,000 BCDN. current ICO price is 1 ETH = 902.5 BCDN and it will further decrease after 14 hours from now. please see OP or visit http://www.blockcdn.org/ for more details.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 868
Pm me

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I say the 150k ETH is too high i have seen good project fail because of the fund not being reach, BCDN should do a back up plan if goal is not reach. people have invested time and money hope we all do well.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Pm me
You can make your own thread about your offer on marketplace section. thanks
Activity: 308
Pm me
Activity: 434
I'm very dissapointed that the important questions I've asked days ago remain unanswered as well as how you've sidestepped some of my previous queries.

I like this project but a lack of *detailed* transparency about how funds raised will be used and in what amounts as well as a failure to answer my prior questions leave me skeptical about this project.

If you could respond to my queries I'd have my faith in this project restored but for now I see significant red flags in a good idea.

Hello Joskye. As with all startups, most of the cost of building a successful sustainable business in Tech involves paying for 2 things, developers and for promotion of the service. So to answer your question, developers will need to upgrade software and other services and then there is the issue of actually finding new providers (like Youku) and convincing them to participate in the project.

What you as investor should be asking is, why will BCDN have any value? They will have value because they are the tokens used for payment (providers pay) and miners will be paid tokens.
The real issue is 1) Can BlockCDN attract paying customers (I have some concerns here); and 2) Can BlockCDN deliver the technology (I have less of a concern here).  I actually think the best outcome for BlockCDN is a merger or acquisition with a traditional CDN provider with global market coverage.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Looking forward to see how it goes.

I see so far only 15415.87 ETH and 242.819 BTC. It appears there is still a long way to go. I want to know is the 150,000 ETH is a hard or soft min for the ICO?
Certainly the goal will be achieved! The project is very good, some people still do not understand, but no problem, because there time!

I think the project will certainly go on, since there are alot of miners who have investted into this project but the first goal is to hit the minimum cap i.e. 150000Eth
Pages:
Jump to: