Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 28. (Read 173684 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Just a reminder that it is now only a 2 ETH contribution to our ICO to start mining with BlockCDN.
Mining typically earns you 50 BCDN a day and your 2 ETH will get you 2000 BCDN and a proportional share of 40% of profits for 3 years

We are also now accepting Bitcoin as a way to take part in the ICO.
Here is how to do it:

You will need to create an Ethereum Address to receive your BCDN into. Luckily this is a very easy 3 step process.
The principle works the same as to create a Bitcoin address. There an excellent website called myetherwallet.com/ which can do this for you.

Steps
1. Go to myetherwallet.com
2. Type in a password (store it somewhere)
3. Click "Generate Wallet"

From the above screen you can see that the webpage will generate an Ethereum address and its key for you. The process uses offline javascipt code to ensure that your Ethereum address and its corresponding private key is created locally in side your browser and no data is transmitted outwards.
The safest thing to do is to download this data by clicking the "Download" button.

It turns out that you can do even 1000 BCDN before end of ICO.
Activity: 261
Just a reminder that it is now only a 2 ETH contribution to our ICO to start mining with BlockCDN.
Mining typically earns you 50 BCDN a day and your 2 ETH will get you 2000 BCDN and a proportional share of 40% of profits for 3 years

We are also now accepting Bitcoin as a way to take part in the ICO.
Here is how to do it:

You will need to create an Ethereum Address to receive your BCDN into. Luckily this is a very easy 3 step process.
The principle works the same as to create a Bitcoin address. There an excellent website called myetherwallet.com/ which can do this for you.

Steps
1. Go to myetherwallet.com
2. Type in a password (store it somewhere)
3. Click "Generate Wallet"

From the above screen you can see that the webpage will generate an Ethereum address and its key for you. The process uses offline javascipt code to ensure that your Ethereum address and its corresponding private key is created locally in side your browser and no data is transmitted outwards.
The safest thing to do is to download this data by clicking the "Download" button.
A lot of recent reports about BLOCKCDN, how many nodes are running?

Hello zenqie0263. Currently we have over 1,000 miners in operation all over the world, and new miners are joingin every hour. The payout is reasonable considering the low CPU requirements vs the 50 BCDN pd bounty.

What is the 50 BCDN pd bounty are you reference to?

Hi, It is another way of referring to the mining earnings. Miners are getting about 50 BCDN a day for joining their devices to our network. In this case we referred to it as bounty since there is no incoming revenue yet.

Thanks for this Soopnon - looks great in a list like that! - I will have to get these onto the ANN

You missed one Wink
http://bitscan.com/articles/blockcdn-brings-sharing-economy-to-bandwidth
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
Windows Phone and BlackBerry OS can mining?
no not use phone
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Windows Phone and BlackBerry OS can mining?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Is there escrow available for this project no information at OP. I'm thinking to make investment into this project.

Official site: www.blockcdn.org
Is there escrow available for this project no information at OP. I'm thinking to make investment into this project.
ICO of BlockCDN is the use of Ethereum smart contract hosting.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Hello zenqie0263. Currently we have over 1,000 miners in operation all over the world, and new miners are joingin every hour. The payout is reasonable considering the low CPU requirements vs the 50 BCDN pd bounty.

What is the 50 BCDN pd bounty are you reference to?

i see.If one day I will hang up, consider participating in ICO BTC
Activity: 5
What price will be taken for Bitcoin and Ether difference ?
So lets say i invest today 100 ETH which are worth roughly 1 BTC right now. Lets say after ICO ends they are just worth 0.5 BTC , which rate counts towards my investment ?

Hi there, That is a very good question. BCDN is sold in both ETH and BTC. If you buy using BTC and then later receive a refund then you fill receive the same BTC that you invested. The same goes if you purchase using ETH, you will always receive the same back that you invested. I hope that answers your question.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Activity: 5

UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE

Mining is now 2 ETH to participate. We hope you will join us in the Slack to get your unique passcode: https://bcdn.herokuapp.com/

You will need to show proof of 2 ETH deposit to ICO account to receive code.

well,test

The successful operation, began to hang up, continue to continuous stability test
Activity: 183
tony long, nice info thank you
Activity: 136
i have join in the slack
UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE   UPDATE

Mining is now 2 ETH to participate. We hope you will join us in the Slack to get your unique passcode: https://bcdn.herokuapp.com/

You will need to show proof of 2 ETH deposit to ICO account to receive code.

well,test
Is BcdnMiner.v1.0.8_for_win.zip the latest version for PC? It appears is not working anymore.

Thanks,
You can ask questions about mining in slack
https://blockcdn.herokuapp.com
Pages:
Jump to: