Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 11. (Read 1103290 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The latest Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out all the latest Blocknet development and marketing news:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-15th-october-2019/

I read it all yesterday, and was impressed by how much you guys are working on at the same time. Keep it up!! Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hello,

please update trading for Crave Coin (before 21st October 2019)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncrave-crave-project-5164508

to Version 2.5.2.

https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/listings/#listed-digital-assets

still shows Version 2.5.1

thank you

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
The latest Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out all the latest Blocknet development and marketing news:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-15th-october-2019/
Just pushing my post up to the next page, not sure if anyone in this thread is an actual user or not...

Are there any operators of service nodes around here? If so I'm curious what kind of setup you're running (big server, everything on one; smaller micro servers, each wallet on one server, or some hybrid etc.) I wasn't able to find any information about hardware requirements/recommendations as well as bandwidth use. I'm also curious how many different wallets you're running.

I'm also interested in hearing from any regular blocknet traders out there - what's the user experience like having multiple core qt wallets running on your machine? Do you find it cumbersome? How does blocknet interact with encrypted wallets?

Have you tried asking anyone in their Discord channel? I'm sure you would get a better response there. As far as  I know, some Snode owners run their own dedicated servers to host a multitude of blockchains/wallets.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Just pushing my post up to the next page, not sure if anyone in this thread is an actual user or not...

Are there any operators of service nodes around here? If so I'm curious what kind of setup you're running (big server, everything on one; smaller micro servers, each wallet on one server, or some hybrid etc.) I wasn't able to find any information about hardware requirements/recommendations as well as bandwidth use. I'm also curious how many different wallets you're running.

I'm also interested in hearing from any regular blocknet traders out there - what's the user experience like having multiple core qt wallets running on your machine? Do you find it cumbersome? How does blocknet interact with encrypted wallets?

how do i buy more blocknet?! I lost it all when I lost my wallet LMAO. USA ish resident -.-

I use Bittrex. Always been my go-to exchange with most coins. Bittrex has the majority of the total daily volume as well, so it's really the best exchange to use right now.
Beaxy (New exchange with FIAT-on ramps) will list Block as well, so that's good news! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
@Tsepai advertising spam is not allowed into this forum it is against the terms and conditions so better remove the referral link from your post if you really want to help the community. There are so many alternative ways to promote the link instead of this.
Activity: 211
Blocknet is available on the Midas platform.

It is now convenient to make BLOCK purchases directly through "Instant Buy" to instantly buy coins and generate rewards immediately without any fees and commissions!, rather than pay trading fees on the exchange.
As well as the ability to return your BTC as a cashback from the purchase.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
how do i buy more blocknet?! I lost it all when I lost my wallet LMAO. USA ish resident -.-

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/#markets
Bittrex appears to be the answer.

I heard a rumor that development was halted. But the thread and news still seems to be alive. Is development still progressing? I think it's a very high quality project in general as they go.
We are happy to announce BLOCK has been listed on the Midas Masternode platform. (Blocknet ranks in the 2nd position overall.) https://p.midas.investments/shares
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Just coming across this project now, looks super interesting...

Looks like a great project! The other DEX's aren't that decentralized Smiley

Agreed Smiley You know this DEX is good, since the devs have had way more time on their hands to develop it, compared to all the new ones popping up lately, and best of all, this DEX is in constant development! Wink
Loving the progress we've seen with the project already.

I'd advice anyone who reads this, and holds BLOCK, to join the BLOCK Discord chat and engage with the rest of the community Smiley Been quite dead there, but it seems (to my surprise) that the devs is spending more time there, ready to answer questions etc. Which I really love!  Grin
they understand the community takes precedence, i think many people feel the same because the development is done well. they can consistently make this project more advanced

Agreed, if just the community itself would actually help the team with marketing, sharing the project around, and actually try to stay relatively active on public channels like Discord, slack or telegram, I'm sure it would help the project itself rise from the ashes again.

BLOCK below $1 is a steal right now, you know it, I know it Wink

Indeed, the community should actually part in the marketing aspect of the coin. Helps the devs while they do all the hard parts (coding).
Everything seems to move forward pretty well, so I'm very confident in the project!

Price above $1 again, good call dude, haha!
Activity: 352
Merit: 3

I'd advice anyone who reads this, and holds BLOCK, to join the BLOCK Discord chat and engage with the rest of the community Smiley Been quite dead there, but it seems (to my surprise) that the devs is spending more time there, ready to answer questions etc. Which I really love!  Grin
they understand the community takes precedence, i think many people feel the same because the development is done well. they can consistently make this project more advanced

Agreed, if just the community itself would actually help the team with marketing, sharing the project around, and actually try to stay relatively active on public channels like Discord, slack or telegram, I'm sure it would help the project itself rise from the ashes again.

BLOCK below $1 is a steal right now, you know it, I know it Wink

All aboard the Blocknet interoperability express!  Calling at ALL Blockchains. Blocknet provides interoperability for ANY and ALL blockchains including any external data source in Oraclize. More: https://blocknet.co/introducing-xrouter-developers-can-now-mix-and-match-any-blockchain-via-the-worlds-first-blockchain-router/
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Voting closes soon! Make sure to vote on the latest #blocknet superblock proposals. Make your voice heard. Check out the details here: Link

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

The interchain cometh! Check out Arlyn Culwick speaking about #blocknet and the #internchain at Eth Berlin: Video

The latest Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out all the latest #Blocknet development and marketing news:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-30th-september-2019/
Pages:
Jump to: