Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 263. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Will there be 10% bonus for using participating coins to purchase blocknet at coingateway?

That was the original terms of the ITO and they will be honored.

Good to know. Please send discount to all transactions which didn't receive any as this still fall under original term. Thanks!

CoinGateway will process them after the ITO is over in 6hours

Mmm heard there were no more 10% discount at coingateway
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Will there be 10% bonus for using participating coins to purchase blocknet at coingateway?

sweet!   Smiley
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I missed out on the original 10% ITO sale at coingateway, so I'm excited to buy a bunch more of Blocknet!

I didn't receive a 10% discount though so I opened a help ticket and they said:

Thanks for using CoinGateway, the 10% promotion as requested has been removed on the relaunch of the ITO.

Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Good to know. Please send discount to all transactions which didn't receive any as this still fall under original term. Thanks!

CoinGateway will process them after the ITO is over in 6hours
legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 478

Cool. Just bought 11k.

Activity: 478
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
CoinGW: 1823928.80034 Tokens (455.9822001 BTC worth aprox.)
BTER:  112 BTC
POLO-BTC: 23 Btc
POLO-NHZ: 182,503.68 Tokens - (about 45btc worth)

Trex: 271 BTC (TBD at end)

we are now at ~907 btc

And i see some nice buys on coingateway Smiley https://coingateway.net/transactions.php

Those XST transactions are mines  Grin

HAha, I was wondering about those. Well done!
legendary
Hi everyone

A development you’ll be glad to hear about:

During the initial days of the ITO, some of the BLOCK held at CoinGateway were inadvertently locked and weren’t able to be sold. (You’ll see this reflected in their transaction history: the total BLOCK sold was significantly lower than the amount supplied.)

Given that their being locked unfairly limited the number of coins investors were able to trade for BLOCK, CoinGateway will now make the additional BLOCK available for purchase.

Blocknet tokens will be available on CoinGateway until 8am GMT tomorrow (~14 hours from now), when the Bittrex buyback period ends.

So this mean we all still have the 10% discount. Please sending the additional 10% blocks to all the transcations
legendary
Activity: 882
Stop buying !!!! So my shares will worth more Cheesy
legendary
CoinGW: 1823928.80034 Tokens (455.9822001 BTC worth aprox.)
BTER:  112 BTC
POLO-BTC: 23 Btc
POLO-NHZ: 182,503.68 Tokens - (about 45btc worth)

Trex: 271 BTC (TBD at end)

we are now at ~907 btc

And i see some nice buys on coingateway Smiley https://coingateway.net/transactions.php

Those XST transactions are mines  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2310
Just got another 1000+ on Polo. Every little helps. Smiley

Awesome guys , additional ~10 btc worth of Block purchased through Coingateway Smiley

Are my numbers here accurate? I'll try to update them as good as I can from what information I get here.
http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=zqXsrez

Yes Smiley great job
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Just got another 1000+ on Polo. Every little helps. Smiley

Awesome guys , additional ~10 btc worth of Block purchased through Coingateway Smiley

Are my numbers here accurate? I'll try to update them as good as I can from what information I get here.
http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=zqXsrez
legendary
Activity: 2310
I gotta just say, coingateway are brilliant!

i messed up earlier (bittrex fee) put a ticket in, and before i got a reply (about 20 mins later), i had already got my coins.

just asked whats left on the instant chat... 2 seconds later, got reply. (33.17629 BTC)

buy that shit people!

31BTC and going...

125425 blocks left on coingateway, over 47k sold Cheesy keep going Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

i messed up earlier (bittrex fee) put a ticket in, and before i got a reply (about 20 mins later), i had already got my coins.

just asked whats left on the instant chat... 2 seconds later, got reply. (33.17629 BTC)

buy that shit people!

31BTC and going...

Activity: 364

buy that shit people!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Just in case anyone here doesn't know yet:

Get the last remaining BLOCK on CoinGateway before 8am GMT!

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/blocknet-ito-on-coingateway-extended-until-tomorrow-morning

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Does trading start as soon as the bittrex wall is removed?  Or is it a couple more days before the market (besides Poloniex) opens up?

So far we have completed all the requirements set forth for the ITO to be a success.
Jump to: