Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 265. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
At this point there is no reason to sell on bittrex unless somebody wants to hurt the project on purpose.
Those who bought at bittrex cannot lose anything no matter what the numbers will be at the end.

I don't follow your logic here. If the price drops then they lose money.

this whole project and the drama makes people wanting to just dump the coins at ICO price while they have the opportunity
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
and once it gets a little lower like 15 btc before a no go people will panic sell so they don't have to wait for bittrex to refund them that will take over a week. looks like blocknet is a fail

I will be dumping my 13.39 btc once it gets close

please don't.

He's obviously full of shit and just trying to cause panic sells.
On a related note, if it gets down to the wire, I will be putting up a 50 BTC buy at 0.00025001.

Right!
I just can not sit quite, and let those bastards like Spoetnik, UnicornFarts, rdnkjdi, leewilson, pookie, MrBoh to succeed.
So I decided to bring a couple of my old 50 BTC paperwallets to bittrex now (untouched now over 2 years!)
And once those oldguy's with wet pants will do a move - first they get to eat my trap at 0.00025001

oldguys1958 is not going to scare me. Cause I'm a bit older. I can call myself an oldguy1954.

This ITO is to good think to let it fail.
AMEN
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
At this point there is no reason to sell on bittrex unless somebody wants to hurt the project on purpose.
Those who bought at bittrex cannot lose anything no matter what the numbers will be at the end.

I don't follow your logic here. If the price drops then they lose money.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
How many BTC worth of Block did the foundation own before the ITO started? Does this get figured into the final tally?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Just got more blocks from coingateway and someone else just got 5.5 BTC worth as well.

I don't want to gave up my cheap XST but good in both worlds  Grin
Activity: 15
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I vacuumed up a few more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just got more blocks from coingateway and someone else just got 5.5 BTC worth as well.
legendary
Activity: 2310
CoinGW: 1823928.80034 Tokens (455.9822001 BTC worth aprox.)
BTER:  112 BTC
POLO-BTC: 23 Btc
POLO-NHZ: 182,503.68 Tokens - (about 45btc worth)

Trex: 271 BTC (TBD at end)

we are now at ~907 btc

And i see some nice buys on coingateway Smiley https://coingateway.net/transactions.php

Activity: 210
Is blocknet still happening Huh I cant tell through all the fud and bs
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Just wanted to provide an updated on the multisig escrow service we will be using -

Bitgo Enterprise - they provide an excellent solution that is inline with blocknets requirements

https://www.bitgo.com/enterprise

Dan
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
and once it gets a little lower like 15 btc before a no go people will panic sell so they don't have to wait for bittrex to refund them that will take over a week. looks like blocknet is a fail

please don't.

On a related note, if it gets down to the wire, I will be putting up a 50 BTC buy at 0.00025001.

Yeah, i post before i think when ive had a few beers.

Good effort on the 50btc buy wall.  Wink

Im gonna sign off now and cross my fingers for the morning.

Good luck guys.
legendary
Activity: 2310

You really need to read some before you post something

You can start with this http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/fibre-offers-anonymity-privacy-their-very-own-operating-system-and-so-much-more

Things you see there were achieved in 8 weeks

We brought two innovations to crypto in these 8 weeks

Decentralized, trustless transaction privacy design is being internally tested now and you can expect it any day

You can still buy it while it is cheap

please don't.

Yes, I been tweeting all last week for blocknet to get on board, even paid for retweets 0.2 btc but when it get to that time I will sell too

There is no reason to panic sell, if the ITO fails then a full refund will take place

Its all ready trading under bittrex ico everywhere else so easy for people to sell when most are in it for 10% profits which clearly wont happen

gl anyway see you at the end Sad
Activity: 182
Sure wish I had enough spare time like oldguy1958 to FUD random threads.
This guy needs to GTFO.

Awesome Smiley

Fibre has found its bottom. Also do your research...almost every alt has been hit hard the last weeks. This has nothing to do with Blocknet. Go and try to seed ur FUD somewhere else.

ok name the coins that not related to the blocknet that have crashed hard?  didn't think so!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

please don't.

Yes, I been tweeting all last week for blocknet to get on board, even paid for retweets 0.2 btc but when it get to that time I will sell too

There is no reason to panic sell, if the ITO fails then a full refund will take place
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Awesome Smiley

Fibre has found its bottom. Also do your research...almost every alt has been hit hard the last weeks. This has nothing to do with Blocknet. Go and try to seed ur FUD somewhere else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Unfortunately I can't buy thousands like some of you, but I've thrown in another .05btc today. Any little bit helps Wink

Awesome Smiley

hello mxxxxx, what happened to fibrecoin? people were buying fibre at 100k 90k  until blocknet happened, you know now fibre is ruined right? how do you expect it to go to 100k again, did you fibre devs take a payoff or something?

lots of people have been putting fake orders into the bittrex wall, so its really only about 22 btc left until game over for the blocknet
Jump to: