Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 264. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Does trading start as soon as the bittrex wall is removed?  Or is it a couple more days before the market (besides Poloniex) opens up?

It will start at once after checking if minimum requirement is met , but with your awesome help Blocknet is definitely coming Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does trading start as soon as the bittrex wall is removed?  Or is it a couple more days before the market (besides Poloniex) opens up?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Here is a good article about BitGo and its features - which blocknet will use for its escrow combined w/ CoinGateway.net

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140408005641/en/BitGo-Launches-Multi-Signature-Bitcoin-Security-Solutions-Enterprise#.VF1WHvnF8xI

" This key management protocol ensures that an organization’s funds are protected from theft and loss while remaining easily accessible for normal business use. When a transaction is initiated, BitGo authenticates a user’s identity, adheres to corporate treasury policies and spending limits set by the organization, and validates the tra nsaction against a robust set of network fraud patterns."

Good service. I use  'em almost since day one
Nice choice for those, who think ARMORY is to complicated. (Even it is not)
legendary
Just got another 1000+ on Polo. Every little helps. Smiley

Awesome guys , additional ~10 btc worth of Block purchased through Coingateway Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Here is a good article about BitGo and its features - which blocknet will use for its escrow combined w/ CoinGateway.net

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140408005641/en/BitGo-Launches-Multi-Signature-Bitcoin-Security-Solutions-Enterprise#.VF1WHvnF8xI

" This key management protocol ensures that an organization’s funds are protected from theft and loss while remaining easily accessible for normal business use. When a transaction is initiated, BitGo authenticates a user’s identity, adheres to corporate treasury policies and spending limits set by the organization, and validates the transaction against a robust set of network fraud patterns."
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Just got another 1000+ on Polo. Every little helps. Smiley
Activity: 700
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 1008
and once it gets a little lower like 15 btc before a no go people will panic sell so they don't have to wait for bittrex to refund them that will take over a week. looks like blocknet is a fail

I will be dumping my 13.39 btc once it gets close

please don't.

He's obviously full of shit and just trying to cause panic sells.
On a related note, if it gets down to the wire, I will be putting up a 50 BTC buy at 0.00025001.

Right!
I just can not sit quite, and let those bastards like Spoetnik, UnicornFarts, rdnkjdi, leewilson, pookie, MrBoh to succeed.
So I decided to bring a couple of my old 50 BTC paperwallets to bittrex now (untouched now over 2 years!)
And once those oldguy's with wet pants will do a move - first they get to eat my trap at 0.00025001

oldguys1958 is not going to scare me. Cause I'm a bit older. I can call myself an oldguy1954.

This ITO is to good think to let it fail.
AMEN

Yay!
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
and once it gets a little lower like 15 btc before a no go people will panic sell so they don't have to wait for bittrex to refund them that will take over a week. looks like blocknet is a fail

please don't.

On a related note, if it gets down to the wire, I will be putting up a 50 BTC buy at 0.00025001.

Right!
I just can not sit quite, and let those bastards like Spoetnik, UnicornFarts, rdnkjdi, leewilson, pookie, MrBoh to succeed.
So I decided to bring a couple of my old 50 BTC paperwallets to bittrex now (untouched now over 2 years!)
And once those oldguy's with wet pants will do a move - first they get to eat my trap at 0.00025001

oldguys1958 is not going to scare me. Cause I'm a bit older. I can call myself an oldguy1954.

AMEN

I appreciate the added support and have duly noted.
legendary
Activity: 1764

please don't.

Right!

AMEN

"Cause I'm a bit older."
og talk right there
legendary

please don't.

Right!

AMEN

Superb! thank you all for support
Activity: 560

please don't.

Right!

AMEN
+1
I could call myself oldguy1957  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
At this point there is no reason to sell on bittrex unless somebody wants to hurt the project on purpose.
Those who bought at bittrex cannot lose anything no matter what the numbers will be at the end.

I don't follow your logic here. If the price drops then they lose money.

this whole project and the drama makes people wanting to just dump the coins at ICO price while they have the opportunity

that is exactly what FUD is intended to do, and if they choose to do so, then so be it. We already have a large base of supporters and are still well above the ICO minimum. After the ICO, i couldn't give a single fuck what the different fudders think about BlockNET, XC or the rest of the coins involved. They can cry scam until the cows come home and it wont make a difference. BlockNET is almost there, and we should all be excited for this new project that is about to take place
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10

please don't.

Right!

AMEN

Bring it, dude.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250

please don't.

Right!

AMEN

That's bossy and give me much more confident in Blocknet, i already did put 3 btc at 0.00025001, gg
legendary
How many BTC worth of Block did the foundation own before the ITO started? Does this get figured into the final tally?

All tokens were distributed to exchanges, all unsold tokens will be destroyed
Activity: 211

please don't.

Right!

AMEN

That's the spirit!!!
Jump to: