Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 296. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9434389
Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9439093
Smurf,
isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

sdc dev is cinni dev?
uh-oh the true about this scam sdc/shadowcash is being exposed!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shadowcash-shadowcoin-sdc-scam-exposed-847952

Rynomster is not the Cinni dev.

He was contracted to develop Cinni's EM. That's all.

Do not bash the SDC devs. They were not involved in the smear campaign.

Synechist, why do you so vehemently defend the SDC devs? They actually come across quite well in the chat logs about the potential merger with XC but it is quite clear that some of the decisions they make in regards to the direction of SDC are largely influenced by a couple of their investors (these investors are strongly alleged to be part of a pump 'n' dump group). This is entirely unethical of them as the 'couple of investors' in question do not have SDC's long term future at heart. These so-called investors will jump ship as soon it pumps (if it does) and will be gone.

Also this whole fudstorm has been entirely orchestrated by the same pump 'n' dump group. The SDC team have done NOTHING to stop these SDC community members from perpetuating these baseless allegations against Dan and his projects. By not condemning their behaviour they are actually encouraging it - "If you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem".

If the shoe was on the other foot, these types of community members would rightfully be banned from the XC thread. I wish you would cease defending the SDC devs when they have done nothing to defend XC. 

SDC trolls will no doubt jump on this post but I will not waste my time engaging with you.

/thread derail

Blocknet sales looking good, we gonna make it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Boy oh boy is it steamy up in here today!

Like a Swedish bathhouse!
Awesome, all Synechist needs is cunt with two newbie acc with blocknet in nick, poluting this thread even more
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I think we should come back to first pages , enjoy the potential and weekend which is ahead Smiley this week was quite intensive and tiring for everyone

About 4 000 000 BLOCK tokens sold as of now which gives about 1000 BTC and about 10 hours to the end of the ITO

The Blocknet – an “internet of blockchains” – is a decentralised application platform built upon a revolution in cryptographic technology, a true peer-to-peer protocol between nodes on different blockchains.

Activity: 2

Like a Swedish bathhouse!
Activity: 19
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.

XC fanboys have their heads up their asses right now...  They know what's best, fuck what everyone else thinks.

so your an  XST investor, and you're trolling a project that your coin is involved in. Are you really that stupid? I've seen some stupid stuff posted here, but everything you've done with trolling blockNET does not make sense. You are a next level of stupidity my good sir.

hell no i dumped that shit a long time ago man. i do agree with the guy a little bit and i think you would to if it were another coin and not one your invested in. we all have our own opinion of what and who the best people in crypto are. i dont blindly support anyone and if they prove they are not to be trusted thats it they are done. Go through my history if you want i call bullshit when its due and i dont shill of anyone. i know that is probly pretty hard to wrap your head around for people that blindly support things even when the facts would say do otherwise.
Activity: 387
I don't know if this has been addressed, how many shares have been sold ?

1023 BTC worth.  Or 4,092,000 BLOCK.  This is before the Bittrex 48 hour Refund window.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Jahaha
I don't know if this has been addressed, how many shares have been sold ?
Activity: 28
again confusion about fud. i stand by my opinion and if you dont like it thats probly because you have your own gains in your head and not what is best for this community. Im willing to lose to get rid of people treating this like their own personal feeding trough are you? facts arent fud and fud arent facts bud. I still find it funny that you guys put so much effort into bashing people like me when you should be bashing the guy you trusted that didnt live up to his end of the deal. I judge people by their actions dude. im not entirely sure what you go by but if you keep defending the people that dont deserve it your bound to lose over and over again.

XC fanboys have their heads up their asses right now...  They know what's best, fuck what everyone else thinks.

so your an  XST investor, and you're trolling a project that your coin is involved in. Are you really that stupid? I've seen some stupid stuff posted here, but everything you've done with trolling blockNET does not make sense. You are a next level of stupidity my good sir.

Activity: 19
Please, let's all keep this civil for the benefit of Blocknet.

I totally agree, keep it civil guys!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

You've been banned from this topic by Synechist a few hours ago.

Hopefully you get reported to Theymos now.
Activity: 2
Please, let's all keep this civil for the benefit of Blocknet.
Activity: 387

Sorry, but everything that Blocknet is trying to achieve, is the future of cryptocurrency.  In a sea of shit and scams, YOU bashing one of the only good things out there besides BTC rubs a lot of people the wrong way.  Say what you want or what you believe, but the truth of the matter is, Dan is a pioneer.  I would much rather sink BTC into Dan's projects, than pretty much anything else out there.  At least I know I don't have to watch those daily....wondering if tomorrow it will be worthless.  
copper member
Activity: 700
I dont understand the mentality of all the people from different coins wanting to fight i think its retarded. i mean if we are going to do that cool lets have crypto gangs and fight it out whatever but it seems counterproductive. we have built all of this up and the way things are going is scaring off new people and new money which is partially why the markets are shit. We should all be working together to make this what it could be. Thats what i liked about this project. Im a miner dude i live and die crypto, if people sleep through a launch and resort to fud because of their lazyness it pisses me off. you want to earn here you gotta put the work in period. Ill probly hold my block, im not one to put in btc that is going to affect me one way or the other if i lose. but that wont change peoples perception and really thats the thing everyone needs to be putting their efforts into. i was just curious if the entire thing is cancelled or what the situation was, dude cleared it up its allgood. i didnt come here to start any shit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9428423

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9417114

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9417152

Activity: 593
the pages of this threath will be 576 soon
Activity: 51
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

Not the case at all.  I negotiated the terms of the crowdsale for Poloniex.  I made it abundantly clear to the Blocknet team multiple times that trade would be open on Poloniex in both the NHZ and BTC BLOCK markets.  Blocknet was well aware of the arrangement. 

copper member
I dont understand the mentality of all the people from different coins wanting to fight i think its retarded. i mean if we are going to do that cool lets have crypto gangs and fight it out whatever but it seems counterproductive. we have built all of this up and the way things are going is scaring off new people and new money which is partially why the markets are shit. We should all be working together to make this what it could be. Thats what i liked about this project. Im a miner dude i live and die crypto, if people sleep through a launch and resort to fud because of their lazyness it pisses me off. you want to earn here you gotta put the work in period. Ill probly hold my block, im not one to put in btc that is going to affect me one way or the other if i lose. but that wont change peoples perception and really thats the thing everyone needs to be putting their efforts into. i was just curious if the entire thing is cancelled or what the situation was, dude cleared it up its allgood. i didnt come here to start any shit.
Activity: 28
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.

I don't blame you for being naive and believing the FUD, I'm sure alot of investors are caught in the crosshairs not sure what to believe. But There are a few of us here that have been with XC since may, and we could quite easily discredit alot of the FUD. Since the start XC has been transparent and public with everything they do, Dan has even run his own successful businesses outside of crypto. If XC's intention was to scam people, it would have happened a long time ago (during the first mega pump or the rev 2 pump). The fact that they are still here, even with the price collapsing proves that they are here for the long run. People are just quick to assume that ITO= Scam automatically, and it would be quite easy to set off a FUD campaign with one of the bigger competitors in Anon because we have so many enemies. People that don't even know anything about XC are here trolling and Fudding, and if they would have follwed XC since May, they would realize how completely stupid and idiotic some of this FUD truly is. That's why you will see alot of us early investors of XC are still supportive of everything and can see through all the bullshit that is being tossed around on the mainboard. Dan has delivered several dozens of times for us in the past, and he will continue to do so in the future.
Jump to: