Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 292. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
There is nothing wrong with the wallet, you are probably just on a bad blockchain.

Backup your wallet.dat file. Reinstall the application then put your wallet.dat file back.

That will fix the issue.
Activity: 336
Can someone look into the potential issue with the wallet?  Why are there so few connections?  Why aren't the blocks coming in or if they are why so slowly?  I'm about 300 blocks behind from being synced.  Didn't have an issue until tonight.  Wallet has been open the entire time I've had the coins in it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

We have over 1000 BTC at the moment.

It will only be confirmed that the ITO has succeeded after Bittrex's 48 hour buy-back period has finished.

Is it a one-way street? What if I go for a refund and decide I want back in because I am perhaps Bi-Polar? Will sell wall still be there?

The ITO ends when it ends. If you want to buy BLOCK after the fact, you'll be counting on the open market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

We have over 1000 BTC at the moment.

It will only be confirmed that the ITO has succeeded after Bittrex's 48 hour buy-back period has finished.

Is it a one-way street? What if I go for a refund and decide I want back in because I am perhaps Bi-Polar? Will sell wall still be there?
Activity: 434
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

Not the case at all.  I negotiated the terms of the crowdsale for Poloniex.  I made it abundantly clear to the Blocknet team multiple times that trade would be open on Poloniex in both the NHZ and BTC BLOCK markets.  Blocknet was well aware of the arrangement.  

MobyDick_Poloniex because there seems to be a breakdown as to what is being told to the community versus what is really happening would you please let us know some more things.

When you were approached to pull down the sell wall, what reasoning were you given?

Did it violate the agreement you originally had with blocknet?

How many total block's were sold on poloniex?

How much btc did it generate?

Were these funds sent to blocknet?

If so, what btc address and who was the blocknet representative that authorized this?

Thank you.

Poloniex was not asked to remove a sell wall.  The developers selling Blocknet were able to deposit and place the wall at the price they chose and with the quantity of BLOCK they deposited.  The removal of the sell wall was entirely up to the developers and did not violate any previously arranged terms.

The total amount of BTC and NHZ raised during the crowdsale has been tallied, and the addresses funds were withdrawn to have been noted.  I have requested authorization to release these details from Dan Metcalf in an email, and will await his decision before posting them.

UPDATE: 

Dan Metcalf has given approval that the following information be made public:

Regarding Blocknet sales on Poloniex:

37.5060983 BTC worth of BLOCK was sold for BTC
14.31655727 BTC worth of BLOCK was bought with BTC

23.185 BTC was the total raised on Poloniex prior to the removal of the sell wall.

BTC raised was sent to

1PvuqFFhQg69KqsKQ96rwR1RDWqgXeqat8 and 1CDaN8NbNDjdbKtFdKiVh2MM9Gky6efncE

32450774.72149716 NHZ worth of BLOCK was sold for NHZ.

NHZ raised was sent to NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7

I am guessing these are not the multisig escrow wallets that were mentioned in the last couple of days.
These funds were pulled off of poloniex a week ago.
One has had deposits sent to it on and off since July hence potentially comingling funds from somewhere else.
One appears newer.
Both have multiple smaller amounts of btc being sent out of them to multiple different addresses.

Did the board vote for those transactions? Did the auditor approve?
Activity: 51
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

Not the case at all.  I negotiated the terms of the crowdsale for Poloniex.  I made it abundantly clear to the Blocknet team multiple times that trade would be open on Poloniex in both the NHZ and BTC BLOCK markets.  Blocknet was well aware of the arrangement.  

MobyDick_Poloniex because there seems to be a breakdown as to what is being told to the community versus what is really happening would you please let us know some more things.

When you were approached to pull down the sell wall, what reasoning were you given?

Did it violate the agreement you originally had with blocknet?

How many total block's were sold on poloniex?

How much btc did it generate?

Were these funds sent to blocknet?

If so, what btc address and who was the blocknet representative that authorized this?

Thank you.

Poloniex was not asked to remove a sell wall.  The developers selling Blocknet were able to deposit and place the wall at the price they chose and with the quantity of BLOCK they deposited.  The removal of the sell wall was entirely up to the developers and did not violate any previously arranged terms.

The total amount of BTC and NHZ raised during the crowdsale has been tallied, and the addresses funds were withdrawn to have been noted.  I have requested authorization to release these details from Dan Metcalf in an email, and will await his decision before posting them.

UPDATE: 

Dan Metcalf has given approval that the following information be made public:

Regarding Blocknet sales on Poloniex:

37.5060983 BTC worth of BLOCK was sold for BTC
14.31655727 BTC worth of BLOCK was bought with BTC

23.185 BTC was the total raised on Poloniex prior to the removal of the sell wall.

BTC raised was sent to

1PvuqFFhQg69KqsKQ96rwR1RDWqgXeqat8 and 1CDaN8NbNDjdbKtFdKiVh2MM9Gky6efncE

32450774.72149716 NHZ worth of BLOCK was sold for NHZ.

NHZ raised was sent to NHZ-PC95-K8VS-MEX5-7Z5K7

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
So I have some exciting news...

Anyone feel like buying a few more BLOCK with altcoins?

I don't think it is a good idea to move the goalposts
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Can not see the buy wall on Bittrex
Activity: 19
Is anyone else's wallet not synced and stuck on a block?  Mine is on 15817.  Also connections have dropped from 35+ down to 8.

Edit: OK it's sloooooowly moving and trying to sync.  3 blocks in the last 5 minutes.

My coins are ALL stuck in stake in my wallet, and it says (out of sync). Leads me to believe we need a new wallet maybe? The staking and such wasn't supposed to be able to happen yet I don't think.

Is the computer plugged in?  Did you try to restart it?
Activity: 11
Is anyone else's wallet not synced and stuck on a block?  Mine is on 15817.  Also connections have dropped from 35+ down to 8.

Edit: OK it's sloooooowly moving and trying to sync.  3 blocks in the last 5 minutes.

My coins are ALL stuck in stake in my wallet, and it says (out of sync). Leads me to believe we need a new wallet maybe? The staking and such wasn't supposed to be able to happen yet I don't think.
Activity: 387

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
Bittrex are ridiculous with their buy wall lol
agree, just waste time.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Longandshort, do not post here anymore.

You are banned (and have been for some time).

I have reported you to forum moderators.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How many more hours are there until the ITO stops selling?

5 1/2 hours.

Nothing going to stop you now Smiley

I couldn't resist buying!

Will hold to mid 2015  my 4 btc will turn to 20 btc!

Good luck to everyone else invested
legendary
Thanks, synechist.

Deposits and withdrawals are open again on Poloniex.

Good to know!

Activity: 364
Owner of Poloniex
Thanks, synechist.

Deposits and withdrawals are open again on Poloniex.
legendary
Owner of Poloniex
When will poloniex allow deposits. I purchased there during the ico and now cannot deposit back. This is screwing me.

I've just heard that Poloniex (reason unknown) have finally disabled withdrawals and deposits of BLOCK for the remainder of the ITO.

I'm unaware of why they would do so now.

It would've made sense to do so when we requested it, at the beginning of the ITO.

Who told you that? Withdrawals and deposits have been disabled because there may be a problem with the wallet. I PM'd the following to you hours before you made the above post:

Is there a block explorer for Blocknet? A user has sent a deposit that isn't showing in our wallet, and I can't find a source to ensure we're on the correct chain.

I have yet to receive a reply.

My apologies for not replying to your PM. I have a mounting pile of them and no time to get everything done.

We are in the process of setting up a block explorer (Chainz if I'm not mistaken).

Would it be possible to get a block count + hash from the officially correct chain?

synechist ^

Please and thank you.

Coin Report muses on the Blocknet and the state of crypto

https://coinreport.net/blocknet-fud-campaign-altcoin-circus/

lol...

Arlyn sent over a very angry and frustrated letter yesterday afternoon. Here’s the chronology she lays out of the assault on Blocknet:
legendary
Lee, your favourite dictator just deleted your post.

Why? Because this:

"You had no problem throwing the name of his business out there to me until I told you that business does not exist and which time you promptly deleted the posts"

is a piece of conspiracy theorism (un)hinged upon the most tenuous of interpretive links.

Go and start a FUD thread with your deleted post. God knows we need more of those.

Or don't. But do stop being such an arse over here.

Jump to: