Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 297. (Read 1103293 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

The 48 hour buy wall will only be on Bittrex.

After that, the amount of funds raised will be calculated.

It the total is lower that 850 BTC, then all funds will be returned to investors.

We're releasing full details on this today.

Don't even bother engaging that known BlockNet troll.

yup, he's all over the FUD thread. I would tread carefully Syn. 1 chance should be all he gets to engage in peaceful discussion.

you guys have a really fucked up confusion of what fud is exactly and because of that your the kind of people that will keep losing in crypto. calling everything fud doesnt address the problem. yeah there are idiotic fudsters out there that do shit to ruin coins or get in cheap or whatever, you need to learn the difference. i knew this was going to go bad and i warned the guys in XC to address it and stop it before it gets out of hand, go ask them if you dont believe me. its a free market if people back out thats their choice and they are only responding to the situation they have been presented.  and i dont even want to hear it from you honestly hiding behind your newb account. The only thing i have done is be honest. i dont like all the shady shit that has gone on and im not the only one obviously.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.

I'm not mad.  The way you were going on, it just seemed funny that now all of a sudden you were interested.  I apologize for my inaccurate assumption that you didn't own any BLOCK.  

If all this stems from the XC pre-mine use (and non-transparency of the spending) and you're not happy, which you obviously aren't, why don't you sell your coins on Polo right now?  You should make more from the sale of the coins then what you initially invested with your FIBRE.  Price on that coin is down from where it was initially + your 10%).  Sell your BLOCK on Polo, get your BTC and buy back into FIBRE  
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
all questions have been answered already going over and over the same topic again and again and again is just trolling.

I smell another ....byeeee  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

PS: unfortunately you are not this guy..other wise I would have tolerated you a bit more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of21gPj7PKc
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
copper member
i heard bittrex is putting a buywall up for block. is this happening for all the exchanges or are they the only one? and what if we bought with  another coin? any offical info on all this?

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

They are doing it to compensate open trading on Poloniex

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.

nah not a fud storm dude, i bought this before the whole debacle with the the XC premine and my first thought was its going to reflect on block, if you dont see that i dont know what to tell you. If i didnt own any i would have stayed out of all of it. you cant blame investors when shit like this goes down. i didnt spend the premine he did so if you want to be mad at someone be mad at him. i thought this was a good concept up until all this crap but if you cant see how the things the head dude has done are going to affect this project i cant help you. getting mad at me or anyone else who is asking questions is like blaming the slot machine when you lose. i got into this because the guys from fibre were involved and that is what i paid with if it really matters to you that much.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

It the total is lower that 850 BTC, then all funds will be returned to investors.

yup, he's all over the FUD thread. I would tread carefully Syn. 1 chance should be all he gets to engage in peaceful discussion.

Only Bittrex https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203325664-BlockNet-ITO-What-happened-and-next-steps-

yeah polo dropped the ball a little bit on this deal. oh well should mean less supply of coins and higher value hopefully.

And you care why exactly? 

I call BS that you own any, or you do own some and practiced really shady antics by being at the heart of the FUD storm against BlockNet, XC, Dan, and synechist, to prevent the ITO from selling out, which it probably would have.
copper member

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Since everything looks to have locked in (funds for development). Will trading continue freely on exchanges after ITO is officially finished?
Thanks

Yes, and if funds are to be returned to investors, we'll place buy walls on exchanges (including CoinGateway) so that people can redeem their BLOCK.

Thank you for clarifying. I presume trading with all initial Block pairings right?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Yeah it looks like the trolls are trying to manually ddos synechist now.
legendary
Activity: 2310

legendary
Since everything looks to have locked in (funds for development). Will trading continue freely on exchanges after ITO is officially finished?
Thanks

Yes, and if funds are to be returned to investors, we'll place buy walls on exchanges (including CoinGateway) so that people can redeem their BLOCK.

legendary

copper member
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Thanks

This has become, by far, the most POINTLESS announcement thread of all time.

Why is there basically NO information in the OP?  Not even a link to the shitty website...
Still no running total of BTC invested for people to see...

And, best of all, 177 pages of bullshit to read through to find the little information that is actually out there.

You guys have some serious work to do.  Time to get back on track already.

The OP will be updated asap.

In the meantime I encourage you to exercise some sympathetic patience for the team. I've barely slept in the past week. There's been a lot to do.

This act of hard work shows the community that the XC team will do anything to get things tied up. Great work out there!

Dan will blow everyone's mind when the ITO is finished and the ITO funding has been completed. Right now, people are doing as best as they can to still FUD the project but I've heard from more than one source that Dan is a magician when it comes to coding. If you followed the XC thread, he squashed a few Win and OSX bugs with XChat in minutes that some users experienced. If you doubt this project at all then sell off, but just remember you are ditching a project that is backed by probably one of the best devs in crypto ATM. More profit for the rest of us who are support this project.

It will be interesting to see if the value of XC becomes somewhat linked to Blocknet developments. Or vice versa.

The more tech XC comes out with, the more it further discredits FUD about Dan and the more promising it makes Block look. Similarly for Block, as milestones start being passed, people will regard XC future plans (e.g XC Inc) with more certainty.

If BlockNet successfully launches and everything goes well, XC Inc. will be a no-brainer.  
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Can someone confirm when the ITO ends is it 5th November at 23:59 EST or PST?

Bittrex has announced that their close time is 23:59:59 PDT.

Since they've announced this time, it is unfair on investors to now change it to an earlier time.

Therefore the close time is now 23:59:59 PDT. The OP will be updated to reflect this.

Whats PDT?
OMG ever heard of Google Search  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
This has become, by far, the most POINTLESS announcement thread of all time.

Why is there basically NO information in the OP?  Not even a link to the shitty website...
Still no running total of BTC invested for people to see...

And, best of all, 177 pages of bullshit to read through to find the little information that is actually out there.

You guys have some serious work to do.  Time to get back on track already.

The OP will be updated asap.

In the meantime I encourage you to exercise some sympathetic patience for the team. I've barely slept in the past week. There's been a lot to do.

This act of hard work shows the community that the XC team will do anything to get things tied up. Great work out there!

Dan will blow everyone's mind when the ITO is finished and the ITO funding has been completed. Right now, people are doing as best as they can to still FUD the project but I've heard from more than one source that Dan is a magician when it comes to coding. If you followed the XC thread, he squashed a few Win and OSX bugs with XChat in minutes that some users experienced. If you doubt this project at all then sell off, but just remember you are ditching a project that is backed by probably one of the best devs in crypto ATM. More profit for the rest of us who are support this project.

It will be interesting to see if the value of XC becomes somewhat linked to Blocknet developments. Or vice versa.

The more tech XC comes out with, the more it further discredits FUD about Dan and the more promising it makes Block look. Similarly for Block, as milestones start being passed, people will regard XC future plans (e.g XC Inc) with more certainty.
legendary
Koontas: banned for 24 hours.

McHammer: banned completely.

As Cryptico said, "byeeeee".
Jump to: