Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 34. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Important wallet update. Close your current wallet.
Make sure you have a back up of your wallet.dat file and your private keys.
Please install v3.9.16 from here: https://github.com/BlocknetDX/BlockDX/releases/tag/v3.9.16
Once installed, go to the data directory.
Windows data directory location: C:UsersUserAppDataRoamingBlocknetDX
Linux data directory location: ~/.blocknetdx/
MacOS data directory location: ~/Library/Application Support/BlocknetDX/
- Remove the `blocks` and `chainstate` folder
- Remove `peers.dat`, `mncache.dat`, and `mnpayments.dat`
- Restart and sync your wallet.

Nodes and clients will both require updating.

If you have any issues or questions please join our discord for help and support with this update. https://discord.gg/2e6s7H8
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
The Blocknet Whitepaper has been released!

Direct Download: https://blocknet.co/18-03-15_Blocknet_Design_Specification_v.1.0.pdf

great information dude,
by the way, does Blocknet have any bounty program running? cause I saw you hang the avatar like some bounty
if yes, I'll very interested.
thank you

No, Blocknet is currently not running any bounty program.If, I'm not wrong @truxton is part of the Blocknet team.
ok, thank you !!!  
just like you are a part of Bitcore, right?? ^^
I'll support any way by buying BLOCK  Grin
they got a good platform.

I'm only in the Bitcore bounty campaign, nothing more.  Grin

I see  Grin Grin Grin
is there any other good project that are running bounty campaign you want to recommend me Cheesy, I would be very thankful  Grin
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
swap fees will get distributed in order to nodes. However for the time being, regular staking much more profitable, unless of course there is a few mechanism to be able to balance it.

Do you mean with regular staking just unlocking your wallet to stake? Last time I checked snode staking was more profitable then normal staking. The swap fees will come on top of the regular staking afaik. StormingJ made a very nice spreadsheet where you can calculate your stake earnings for regular and node staking but I dont have the link available in this pc
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
swap fees will get distributed in order to nodes. However for the time being, regular staking much more profitable, unless of course there is a few mechanism to be able to balance it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

Got this domain for sale if anyone is interested..

www.BlockNewsNet.com
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Good shit
wish ive kept enough coins for a node but i didnt.  Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hi.  
Beta means the same here as it means in other areas of development.  
You can trade on it right now.  
In fact ANY pair from this list:

Bitcoin (BTC) | Blocknet (BLOCK) | Dash (DASH) | DigiByte (DGB) | Dogecoin (DOGE) | Dynamic (DYN) | Faircoin (FAIR) | LBRY Credits (LBC) | Litecoin (LTC) | Monacoin (MONA) | MonetaryUnit (MUE) | Namecoin (NMC) | PIVX (PIVX) | Qtum (QTUM) | SysCoin (SYS) | Vertcoin (VTC) | Viacoin (VIA) | XCurrency (XC)

The reason it is a beta is because over the next few months, there will be more automation, setup will become easier,  feedback and ideas from users and the community will be integrated as well as bug fixes until we reach SPV wallets in July at which point it will be considered a full release.  Between now and then, the marketing will also slowly ramp up.

Thanks for the answer! I'd merit you if I had any sMerits but I don't thanks to this stupid system! Lips sealed
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money

The reason it is a beta is because over the next few months, there will be more automation, setup will become easier,  feedback and ideas from users and the community will be integrated as well as bug fixes until we reach SPV wallets in July at which point it will be considered a full release.  Between now and then, the marketing will also slowly ramp up.

I have to ask again.Will the DX have a integrated Multicoin wallet or do we need to download SPV wallets for every coin we want to trade??

A dev who joined our discord channel (slack isn't used anymore I believe) was talking about building a multiwallet for block as well. This is still not confirmed and I haven't checked in 2 days or so but the conversation was going on about it and I assume he and the devs of block are talking about it at least. He said he could build it in a month if I understood correctly but again they where talking about it, no commitments to it have been made afaik.
Activity: 33

I have to ask again.Will the DX have a integrated Multicoin wallet or do we need to download SPV wallets for every coin we want to trade??
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Very unique and good idea from the point of view of your unique project, hope you can get a good degree in the world of cryptography, I hope your unique project Blocknet will attract investors to participate.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
this has some opportunities
how can you list coins on exchange? what is the process?

You should join the slack channel to get fast support into this thread it could take long time to get response. You are asking for what coin please give some details are you dev on which one?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Hi.  
Beta means the same here as it means in other areas of development.  
You can trade on it right now.  
In fact ANY pair from this list:

Bitcoin (BTC) | Blocknet (BLOCK) | Dash (DASH) | DigiByte (DGB) | Dogecoin (DOGE) | Dynamic (DYN) | Faircoin (FAIR) | LBRY Credits (LBC) | Litecoin (LTC) | Monacoin (MONA) | MonetaryUnit (MUE) | Namecoin (NMC) | PIVX (PIVX) | Qtum (QTUM) | SysCoin (SYS) | Vertcoin (VTC) | Viacoin (VIA) | XCurrency (XC)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I read that the exchange is in beta mode, what does that mean? Can I download the DEX client (https://blocknet.co/#downloads) and trade my coins under real circumstances? I don't get what "beta" could mean in the case of an exchange... it either works and it's released to the public or it doesn't work and it's only available to the devs! Roll Eyes
Activity: 269
this can have potential for sure
Activity: 21
this has some opportunities
how can you list coins on exchange? what is the process?
Activity: 25
It read 'you're holding coins that will be removed', whereas in holding only blocknet.

I hold some block on bittrex which I bought few weeks back, I got an email from bittrex that read you're holding some coins that are due for removal on 30th March , while i hold only blocknet and negligible amt of btc, I did go through the list of coins on bittrex that will be  removed and it doesn't include blocknet, Iam not able to figure out why am I in receipt of this email, am I missing something here? Am I the only one who has received this type of email?

You got an email from an exchange where you have an account on that is just a general notification of delisting coins. What's not to understand?
Pages:
Jump to: