Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 383. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hmm. So should I buy this on trex right now or what?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Update from CoinGateway:

Of course, we are fully transparent

all transactions and hash are public‏

https://coingateway.net/transactions.php‏
legendary
Activity: 2310
It says nothing about limiting purchases with altcoins you bastards

ITO rules section

"No more than 20% of the available tokens (2,000,000) will be purchasable using altcoins. The remaining 80% will
be purchasable using BTC on Bittrex, Bter, and Poloniex."
legendary
Update from Poloniex:

The market should've been frozen for trading until the end of the ITO, and they are resolving the issue.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Yeah, mxxxxxx, those posts you quoted don't address any of Cryptico's (and mine) thoughts on the situation. I was under the impression that the altcoin:BLOCK exchange rate would be fixed, was this not the case?

Ultimately the Blocknet foundation don't know the exact figured raised by coingateway (impossible without knowing the algorithm) so who's to say they didn't set an algorithm that raised 600 BTC for example and gave you guys your 500 BTC (20% of 2500 BTC) and kept 100 BTC for themselves? Do you understand my concerns here?

I have asked CoinGateway to give an account of the BLOCK sale.

When I receive a response I'll report back here.

Sorry Arlyn Who is holding all the ALts right know from coin gateway and who is the Escrow that will guarantee all transactions and that they will give you the Fair amount of them.

As well How much money did they get from this?

Thank you.
legendary

Oh yes it does.

Read the executive summary.

And read the FAQ below the OP.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yeah, mxxxxxx, those posts you quoted don't address any of Cryptico's (and mine) thoughts on the situation. I was under the impression that the altcoin:BLOCK exchange rate would be fixed, was this not the case?

Ultimately the Blocknet foundation don't know the exact figured raised by coingateway (impossible without knowing the algorithm) so who's to say they didn't set an algorithm that raised 600 BTC for example and gave you guys your 500 BTC (20% of 2500 BTC) and kept 100 BTC for themselves? Do you understand my concerns here?

Thanks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ZEN
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Distribution List / Richlist

I have created a distribution list (Richlist) for Blocknet, Hope you guys like it.
Drop me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.richlist.eu/blocknet

Fixed a small error, everything looks good now.
legendary
There is too many unanswered questions. And there is nothing really tangible about the blocknet. You guys want 2,500 BTC so you can develop your idea ? Well I have plenty of ideas, but I'm not asking anyone to give me 1 million dollars for them.

Jimmy Zed

You should read latest update and come back with info you found there

There is too many unanswered questions. And there is nothing really tangible about the blocknet. You guys want 2,500 BTC so you can develop your idea ? Well I have plenty of ideas, but I'm not asking anyone to give me 1 million dollars for them.

Jimmy Zed

Can we ban this guy? He constantly posts the same shit (allegations with NO substance!) and detracts from the real discussions.
Activity: 28
The people are right, that it isnt fair, that Bittex customers are not allowed to trade while other platforms allow them to... That will dump the price extremly when all the bittrex holders trying to sell their coins because they dont want to make a loss
legendary

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Jimmy Zed
legendary

There would be no conflict of interest if you guys came up with the algorithm and shared it with us after the ITO ended on coingateway. This would allow people to verify their transaction to see if they received the correct amount of BLOCK. Also, the fact that you guys don't know the algorithm worries me. Who's to say coingateway didn't "set an algorithm that guaranteed [they'd] rake in the maximum amount"?

You can use this page to address your concerns

https://coingateway.net/contact.php

For now Coingateway updated us with this info :

An update from CoinGateway:

Coingateway has about 40 tickets in-process for payments‏.

Once those are done, they will do the 10% payouts.

This is likely (but not certain) to happen at around 21:00GMT (5pm EST‏).

Update on CoinGateway's pricing algorithm:

we looked at volume and set a btc amount‏

but [the algorithm] is confidential tho i rather not disclose that‏

let say Bitswift  for example‏

we look at what it takes to buy 0.2 btc worth of bitswift and average the price around that‏

differnet alt usually have different btc volume equivalent depending on their volume‏

Activity: 742

Seriously. They should visit satoshi dice and see how provable fairness works.

The concept is that you can demonstrate a fair system post facto.

Let's drill that into our collective heads.
Activity: 700
Anyway Arlyn is too shady to do not share the algoritm with the people that bought them.

The price was just changing according to the current price of the alt in 10 min there was a 500 block difference on a 3000 XC buy.

The algoritm was said to be calculated on an avg of prices over a period of time. None was thinking that that period of time was form the begginning to the End of the ITO. It should have been for example from the announcement day till today.

You would have released a fixed price for all coins and that was what we were getting. The price was not fixed. This was another messed up thing that happened during this morning and people ended up getting less blocks for their alts. Meaning More Alts for the faundation.

Now if you wanted to start with the wrong foot you did it. Now it looks shady....unfortunately.

Plus there is the 10% discount mess up. Plus Xcash mess up. Plus XST people sayng they were not able to buy in from the beginning.

You have many things now where the fudders can fud UNFORTUNATELY.

UNPROFESSIONAL.

Here are the latest updates from Coingateway

we look at what it takes to buy 0.2 btc worth of bitswift and average the price around that‏

differnet alt usually have different btc volume equivalent depending on their volume‏

Exactly I was going to write the Same .... Please address my points.
Anyway Arlyn is too shady to do not share the algoritm with the people that bought them.

The price was just changing according to the current price of the alt in 10 min there was a 500 block difference on a 3000 XC buy.

The algoritm was said to be calculated on an avg of prices over a period of time. None was thinking that that period of time was form the begginning to the End of the ITO. It should have been for example from the announcement day till today.

You would have released a fixed price for all coins and that was what we were getting. The price was not fixed. This was another messed up thing that happened during this morning and people ended up getting less blocks for their alts. Meaning More Alts for the faundation.

Now if you wanted to start with the wrong foot you did it. Now it looks shady....unfortunately.

Plus there is the 10% discount mess up. Plus Xcash mess up. Plus XST people sayng they were not able to buy in from the beginning.

You have many things now where the fudders can fud UNFORTUNATELY.

UNPROFESSIONAL.

Here are the latest updates from Coingateway

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Please answer my question.

Is it not possible to buy with 10% off anymore?

It is not possible, because CoinGateway has sold out of BLOCK, and no altcoin:BLOCK pairings are available.

It is now only possible to buy BLOCK using BTC, at Bittrex, Polo, or Bter.

That sucks.

Yes, it sucks. Little regard was given to those who hold Xc or the other blocknet affliates.

Get some perspective:

We gave immense regard to XC holders. You had a chance to buy BLOCK with XC when almost all ITOs are only paired with BTC.

First come first serve.

You MUST talk to poloniex asap to close BLOCK market. Wtf are they doing allowing people to sell?
legendary
Please answer my question.

Is it not possible to buy with 10% off anymore?

It is not possible, because CoinGateway has sold out of BLOCK, and no altcoin:BLOCK pairings are available.

It is now only possible to buy BLOCK using BTC, at Bittrex, Polo, or Bter.

That sucks.

Yes, it sucks. Little regard was given to those who hold Xc or the other blocknet affliates.

Get some perspective:

We gave immense regard to XC holders. You had a chance to buy BLOCK with XC when almost all ITOs are only paired with BTC.

First come first serve.

Jump to: