Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 390. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Self moderated... Run, dont walk.

Or alternatively:
Somewhat arsehole-proof; critical thinking welcome.

Only when aligned with your interests. Its just human nature.

With whose interests?

Comments are only deleted when they're personally abusive to someone, or when loaded with emotive phrases and unsubstantiated remarks.

It's not like regular ol' normal comments are erased from the thread.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
850k ITO marketcap, that's easy money, should touch 2kk without problem.

I'm in 10 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1162

Or alternatively:

Only when aligned with your interests. Its just human nature.
Activity: 389
How do I buy with another coin than BTC on bittrex?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Well looking at the exchanges volumes, it looks like the Blocknet is well above its minimum 850 BTC - 683 at Bittrex, approx 300 at coingate, approx 40 at Poniex & 3 at BTer.  That's over 1K of BTC.   Awesome news.  6 days to go!!!

bitt shows 169... and is that not both Buy/Sell volume?

Where do you get 169? It shows 678 BTC worth of bLOCK are available for purchase it was 850 BTC

He's talking about the sell volume not the total amount that was available.
Activity: 868
Well looking at the exchanges volumes, it looks like the Blocknet is well above its minimum 850 BTC - 683 at Bittrex, approx 300 at coingate, approx 40 at Poniex & 3 at BTer.  That's over 1K of BTC.   Awesome news.  6 days to go!!!

Where do you get 169? It shows 678 BTC worth of bLOCK are available for purchase it was 850 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Privet transactions...

How do you achieve privet transactions on the blockchain?

Or are the transactions as privet as bitcoin?
look into librexcoin's innovation for anon
legendary

Or alternatively:

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Yeah my mistake, its been a long day here, I should go to bed.
legendary
Activity: 1162
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Only BLOCKs in the value of 680 BTC remaining on Bittrex... How does it look like with the other exchangers??
Activity: 742
I bought BLOCK with SWIFT and it gave me an exchange of 0.000133.

That was close to the trading price at the time, but nowhere close to the recent average. SWIFT dumped like crazy yesterday. Why was the price not an average based on history as promised.

If SWIFT had pumped would it have been more valuable? There really seems to be something wrong here. I've seen others complain but were ignored.

Also, this ignores the 10% discount, which couldn't have been applied.
legendary
Coingateway has sold all available blocknet tokens

Hey I still did not get an answer from them about my ticket. I should get around 3500 tokens more.

Hope they have all tokens available still and then they will need to give the 10% off them also to the user did not get them

In total with the 10% off Im still waiting for 4700 Blocks

They'll respond Cryptico. Your transactions are in the Blockchain. It'll happen.

They've already resolve a number of delays this morning.

So, is it correct for me to assume that coingateway are still sitting on BLOCKs that are not for sale, but rather will be used to clear up any, pardon my french, fuckups from earlier today? I don't like to spam the thread, I'm just very interested in knowing what has happened to my investment.

They'll have transactions that are still in-process. The BLOCK for those transactions will still be in their wallet.

The early buyers this morning will have their 10% discount reserved from the stock of BLOCK before it sold out.

Everything else is sold.

Activity: 868
Is BlockNet on Coinmarketcap?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Privet transactions...

How do you achieve privet transactions on the blockchain?

Or are the transactions as privet as bitcoin?
Activity: 602
Coingateway has sold all available blocknet tokens

Hey I still did not get an answer from them about my ticket. I should get around 3500 tokens more.

Hope they have all tokens available still and then they will need to give the 10% off them also to the user did not get them

In total with the 10% off Im still waiting for 4700 Blocks

They'll respond Cryptico. Your transactions are in the Blockchain. It'll happen.

They've already resolve a number of delays this morning.

Ok what about the Discount? Sorry but I was not happy at all this morning about how they organised the ITO offering. I got two posts deleted from you for the first time also.

So yes I was mad

Your posts were deleted because they were abusive.

Best to be patient.

The discount is coming. They've said so. Chill.

Ok great! It's interesting to see how they will pick this up.
Can you confirm with your own experiences about the amount given for coins and the discount included?
For us there is no real way to check because we have no insight in the marketvalue algorithm that was used

It will be the amount of coins we got * 10%.  So we should get an additional 10% of blocks.  It should be fairly easy to do, just send out an additional 10% to all people up to the time the discount was applied.

Arlyn do they have blocks reserved to be able to do this?

Unless there is going to be scavenging of Block from other exchanges where are the 10% missing Block's going to come from since they are sold out?
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Then stop spreading misinformation if it's not 100% truth

newsflash dude.  opinions of the truth are what we are all posting.

Stop being frustrated cause you're poor and can't afford blocknet Smiley)))))
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Then stop spreading misinformation if it's not 100% truth

newsflash dude.  opinions of the truth are what we are all posting.
Jump to: