Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 394. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
wow i traded some xc at the last possible second, it closed right after it cleared. My lucky day
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Coingateway has sold all available blocknet tokens

Well done you have just killed off the XC price as people will be FORCED to dump to buy blocknet.

We'll see about that. XC holders tend to be fiercely loyal.

For all we know there won't be any demand.

Now to be more serious:

- collecting too much XC centralises the money supply

- it's unusual to hold an ITO that accepts alts at all. Lucky you.

- people can just do as they please henceforth, as if this is a normal BTC-based ITO.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

=D  me too!  I'm just trying to make the forums sound as positive as possible unless there is real concern discussed.

Oh yeah, no worries.  I wasn't being a negative nancy.  I did everything I wanted to with this ITO this morning.  Couldn't be happier, and everything happened without a hitch.  Downloaded the Windows wallet last night, and that bad boy synced right up too.  Ready to go!
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
can i transfeer my blocks from poloni to local wallet and stack them? what are POS specifications ? min age, max age

Yes you can transfer to your wallet on Poloniex.
rze
Activity: 194
I want to invest in this project immediately after EQX Coin ICO (last day) . Awesome week  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Hate to say it....but BlockNet should just pull their ITO from Poloniex if people already are selling below the 25k sat mark.  There's 17 BTC worth of BLOCK below the ITO offering.  

Move that over to Bittrex.

Probably just people exiting their coin.  They can sell at 10% under blocknet IPO price with the 10% extra offered for included currencies with enough volume to exit positions.
Activity: 182

Well done you have just killed off the XC price as people will be FORCED to dump to buy blocknet.
Activity: 210
can i transfeer my blocks from poloni to local wallet and stack them? what are POS specifications ? min age, max age
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Big possibility poloniex admins are putting sell walls under the ITO price to attract more traders, users and fees.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Hate to say it....but BlockNet should just pull their ITO from Poloniex if people already are selling below the 25k sat mark.  There's 17 BTC worth of BLOCK below the ITO offering.  

Why are you so distressed when Bittrex has a frozen market?  It would be foolish for users on Poloniex to deviate too much from ITO price on Bittrex anyways.

Not distressed at all.  Bittrex is just a wider market.  They will move it there anyway when trex sells out.  Was just making a point.  I'm loving today!

=D  me too!  I'm just trying to make the forums sound as positive as possible unless there is real concern discussed.
Activity: 135
Damn so many people already bought into BlockNet!  Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
What a crock of BULL,

invalid address issues, come back later after work and now sold out !

Good job, been a loyal XC holder for months and can't even buy into something that should be reserved for XC members by wallet address in the first place ffs

Angry
Don`t forget to buy NHZ. Only on NHZ Assets you can buy / sell Blocks after ITO if I informed correct Huh?

Actual you can buy so cheap NHZ. Think some peoples buyed last days NHZ and now is NHZ / Block paired sold out. They sell NHZ for BTC so cheap ......

And forget that Block goes to NHZ Assets.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 136

Why are you so distressed when Bittrex has a frozen market?  It would be foolish for users on Poloniex to deviate too much from ITO price on Bittrex anyways.

Not distressed at all.  Bittrex is just a wider market.  They will move it there anyway when trex sells out.  Was just making a point.  I'm loving today!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
from coingateway:

Enter amount here

BLOCKNETSHARES ITO IS OVER

For what coin conversion ?

All of them...
Don`t forget to buy NHZ. Only on NHZ Assets you can buy / sell Blocks after ITO if I informed correct Huh?

Actual you can buy so cheap NHZ. Think some peoples buyed last days NHZ and now is NHZ / Block paired sold out. They sell NHZ for BTC so cheap ......

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
coingateway ITO is over, sold out.

Sold out? How much blocks was there available?
Jump to: