Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 391. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Coingateway has sold all available blocknet tokens

Hey I still did not get an answer from them about my ticket. I should get around 3500 tokens more.

Hope they have all tokens available still and then they will need to give the 10% off them also to the user did not get them

In total with the 10% off Im still waiting for 4700 Blocks

They'll respond Cryptico. Your transactions are in the Blockchain. It'll happen.

They've already resolve a number of delays this morning.

Ok what about the Discount? Sorry but I was not happy at all this morning about how they organised the ITO offering. I got two posts deleted from you for the first time also.

So yes I was mad

Your posts were deleted because they were abusive.

Best to be patient.

The discount is coming. They've said so. Chill.

Ok great! It's interesting to see how they will pick this up.
Can you confirm with your own experiences about the amount given for coins and the discount included?
For us there is no real way to check because we have no insight in the marketvalue algorithm that was used

It will be the amount of coins we got * 10%.  So we should get an additional 10% of blocks.  It should be fairly easy to do, just send out an additional 10% to all people up to the time the discount was applied.

Arlyn do they have blocks reserved to be able to do this?
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I'm not saying what I say is 100% the truth but it is my interpretation of it.

Then stop spreading misinformation if it's not 100% truth
Activity: 154
The truth of a matter has no bearing on the tone in which it is stated.

actually it does.  stating that it is likely that those who are willing to sell for less than the buying price are people who got into the coin early with pre-mine hence devs insinuates insults.

how do you respectfully say "a priest raped me?" in a way that respects his office and the catholic church?  i mean ... not really a good way to do that. 

And your "truth" is scarcely substantiated.
I'm not saying what I say is 100% the truth but it is my interpretation of it.

Pseudo-noble remarks will get you nowhere. Respecting others will though.
Pseudo-noble ... gonna remember that one.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
All Blocknet is already sold on coingateway?
yes finished there
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
All Blocknet is already sold on coingateway?
Activity: 211
You can still get Blocknet @ after market pricing NHZ/Block @ Polo

Some good deals left Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Hey I still did not get an answer from them about my ticket. I should get around 3500 tokens more.

Hope they have all tokens available still and then they will need to give the 10% off them also to the user did not get them

They'll respond Cryptico. Your transactions are in the Blockchain. It'll happen.

So, is it correct for me to assume that coingateway are still sitting on BLOCKs that are not for sale, but rather will be used to clear up any, pardon my french, fuckups from earlier today? I don't like to spam the thread, I'm just very interested in knowing what has happened to my investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hey so all the coins are sold out now for exchange??

We can only use BTC now to buy ITO tokens?Huh

Fawk that was quick, damn it!
 Cry

Damnit, I had to stay up until an ungodly hour to buy BLOCK.

You can't sleep in crypto.
Activity: 478

Ok what about the Discount? Sorry but I was not happy at all this morning about how they organised the ITO offering. I got two posts deleted from you for the first time also.

So yes I was mad

Best to be patient.

I know I was a bit over the top...Im half sicilian booded.

The boss has said you will be taken care of. Omerta. Smiley
Merit: 504
should i gamble with 50 btc on this ? please advice ? i just bough 1 btc worth.

No.  Two reasons.

1 - SuperNET price on the 30 day chart.  http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/

2 - BlockNET has significantly less going for it in terms of successful developers who have created wealth for their hodlers than SuperNET (Look at jl777's assets vs XCurrency).

3 - If you dig in deep enough there's very little at the core except an exchange between the wallets of all the participating currencies.  A decentralized exchange will be built before these projects are complete that offer access to most currencies (not just the limited set each project has chosen)

Please elaborate on all 3 points with examples (such as a decentralized exchang about to be launched.)

He doesn't know what he is talking about.  SuperNET is long term.  Its not done yet.  Plus they aren't the same thing, so you are comparing apples and oranges.  The coins which are part of BlockNET have cool concepts, you should read up on them if you haven't already.

Blocknet seems to have more backers than supernet, i don't hear super net much often

Its being worked on.  But it has very great potential.  This isn't the place to promote SuperNET, but I won't talk it down.  I personally have as much BlockNET as I do SuperNET, so I find them equally great contenders.
Activity: 324
Chill out guys, give coingetaway some time to adress your issues. It's not like you are the only person they have to deal with this morning. You guys think that's with their magic wand and limited ressources that they can answer all your emails at once with in 5 minutes ? You are not at the mc donald. Some issues takes longer to adress than others...Chill
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Unicornfarts, the continued poor quality and insinuating tone of your posts have caused your future posts to be moved to "rapid delete" in my roster.

Either start contributing something of value in a tone that respects others, or waste a lot of effort typing away for nothing.

i refuse to censor my opinions to keep you happy.

opinions of what the truth is by their very nature can and are disrespectful when they don't line up with the illusion people wish to create.

The truth of a matter has no bearing on the tone in which it is stated.

Your tone is disrespectful to others.

And your "truth" is scarcely substantiated.

Hence: deletion.

Pseudo-noble remarks will get you nowhere. Respecting others will though.

Activity: 163

So yes I was mad

Best to be patient.

Ok great! It's interesting to see how they will pick this up.
Can you confirm with your own experiences about the amount given for coins and the discount included?
For us there is no real way to check because we have no insight in the marketvalue algorithm that was used
Activity: 32
So the ITO is live? How long is to be available?
Merit: 504

So yes I was mad

Best to be patient.

Forum is in good hands peeps  Cool.  We have mature moderation.  I've been posting all night and haven't had any of my posts deleted.  There have been redundant/abusive users tonight however and those have been the messages deleted.  Its not maliciously done.  We are approaching #1 BTC volume on trex guys Smiley
Activity: 154
Unicornfarts, the continued poor quality and insinuating tone of your posts have caused your future posts to be moved to "rapid delete" in my roster.

Either start contributing something of value in a tone that respects others, or waste a lot of effort typing away for nothing.

i refuse to censor my opinions to keep you happy.

opinions of what the truth is by their very nature can and are disrespectful when they don't line up with the illusion people wish to create.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

So yes I was mad

Best to be patient.

I know I was a bit over the top...Im half sicilian booded.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 456
should i gamble with 50 btc on this ? please advice ? i just bough 1 btc worth.

No.  Two reasons.

1 - SuperNET price on the 30 day chart.  http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/supernet-unity/

2 - BlockNET has significantly less going for it in terms of successful developers who have created wealth for their hodlers than SuperNET (Look at jl777's assets vs XCurrency).

3 - If you dig in deep enough there's very little at the core except an exchange between the wallets of all the participating currencies.  A decentralized exchange will be built before these projects are complete that offer access to most currencies (not just the limited set each project has chosen)

Please elaborate on all 3 points with examples (such as a decentralized exchang about to be launched.)

He doesn't know what he is talking about.  SuperNET is long term.  Its not done yet.  Plus they aren't the same thing, so you are comparing apples and oranges.  The coins which are part of BlockNET have cool concepts, you should read up on them if you haven't already.

Blocknet seems to have more backers than supernet, i don't hear super net much often
Activity: 28
‘It is Impossible to Technically Ban Decentralized Cryptocurrencies Due to the Nature of the Internet’ – Evgeny Volovik, Federal Financial Monitoring Service of Russia (CoinTelegraph)
What's the news on this? You can't ban it, but you can regulate it's trading...
Jump to: