Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 78. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
The number of coins that can be traded on the Blocknet DX is now 21! with even more to come....

BAY
BTC
BLK
BLOCK
DASH
DGB
DOGE
DYN
PIVX
LTC
MUE
NMC
SYS
VTC
VIA
BRK
BRX
ETH
NLG
QTUM
DCR

The number of BLOCKNET DX participating coins is increasing day by day. I`m sure BLOCK`s price will easily reach 45-50 USD by the end of this year.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
The number of coins that can be traded on the Blocknet DX is now 21! with even more to come....

BAY
BTC
BLK
BLOCK
DASH
DGB
DOGE
DYN
PIVX
LTC
MUE
NMC
SYS
VTC
VIA
BRK
BRX
ETH
NLG
QTUM
DCR
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Hi all

Tomorrow we will reveal our roadmap.

It will appear on the OP.

great

look forward to learning more about your project
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Hi all

Tomorrow we will reveal our roadmap.

It will appear on the OP.

Activity: 119
What's the utility/purpose of the Blocknet coin within the Blocknet decentralized exchange?

Been looking for documentation on this and haven't found any.

Thanks

1. You can use it to stake for more coins.
2. You use block as fees to pay to the service node for making trades.
3. You can have 5000 block to run a service nodes and earn those fees.

Service node is 5k block?

Yes, for now they set it at 5K.  Cheap still.

I would hardly call 55k cheap.  The amount of required coins is too much compared to total supply imo.  This will greatly limit the amount of servicenodes.  It should be 500-1000 imo

The price of a single Block was 10 cents for 2 years.  A node was cheap back then.   Many many people who purchased during this period have enough block to run nodes.

And the thing is... It's cheap still now because... once this is launched with the user friendly UI being developed by a world class company, $55k will be ultra cheap when you look back when it becomes possibly $550k...
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
The dev was funding it out of his own pocket for the last 2 years after the funding of the ITO ran out.   That should tell you how legit it is because the dev could have easily dumped the coin and started another one from scratch, but he didn't let all the ITO people out to dry.
So what is the status,with exchanges being taken offline and hackers running away with the money,it is time we have some truly decentralized exchange where no one have the final word nor it can be taken down by the government or any other organization by spreading false news and money laundering charges against people who are running exchanges without any formal procedures.
Can anyone filled me in on whether there were periods where development stalled? Was project recently revived at some point or did the devs take a break at some point?  I'm just asking b/c project has been around since 2014 and i'm curious as to why no whitepaper or roadmap was released?  Not trying to fud, i'm just wondering if someone could filled me in as i'm very interested in the project.

The dev was funding it out of his own pocket for the last 2 years after the funding of the ITO ran out.   That should tell you how legit it is because the dev could have easily dumped the coin and started another one from scratch, but he didn't let all the ITO people out to dry.

Exactly.  Devs could have walked away but instead they funded from their own pocket and have now come back with a game changer.  The exchange has actually been built 3 times now over the course of those 2 years.
Regarding the whitepaper, it is now almost complete. 
What's the utility/purpose of the Blocknet coin within the Blocknet decentralized exchange?

Thanks

Yes, for now they set it at 5K.  Cheap still.

I would hardly call 55k cheap.  The amount of required coins is too much compared to total supply imo.  This will greatly limit the amount of servicenodes.  It should be 500-1000 imo

The price of a single Block was 10 cents for 2 years.  A node was cheap back then.   Many many people who purchased during this period have enough block to run nodes.
Can anyone filled me in on whether there were periods where development stalled? Was project recently revived at some point or did the devs take a break at some point?  I'm just asking b/c project has been around since 2014 and i'm curious as to why no whitepaper or roadmap was released?  Not trying to fud, i'm just wondering if someone could filled me in as i'm very interested in the project.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

It was so dead that polo delisted it then out of no where comes the revival with working tech
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Thanks

Yes, for now they set it at 5K.  Cheap still.

I would hardly call 55k cheap.  The amount of required coins is too much compared to total supply imo.  This will greatly limit the amount of servicenodes.  It should be 500-1000 imo

Thanks

Yes, for now they set it at 5K.  Cheap still.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Thanks

Thanks

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Thanks

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It sounds really interesting that wallet on test net for public to play with it, is about to be out in a week time. People like me are waiting since months for this. I saw last updates that UI will take 13-18 weeks believe this is nothing to wait for. Block's true supporters are here since day one and those who joined it later. Keep the great work up guys.
Hi, is there any particular reason it takes 5,000 tokens for the masternode? That seems very high with only 4M coin total Supply.  Dash requires 1,000 Tokens with 20M+ supply.  Will the 5K number potentially be adjusted in the future?
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Hi all

We're very excited to introduce the new home of Blocknet documentation!
https://github.com/BlocknetDX/blocknet-docs

You can expect it to grow into a mature documentation source, and probably rather quickly, knowing the community on Slack.

Huge thanks to @aderks, @thebaron, @stuf, @philipmarshall, and @86b for making a start in #dx-doc-team (in Slack). Anyone is welcome to join in editing or commenting on documents. You can make any change you want and submit a pull request. Go for it. Get involved. If you need help, ask in #dx-doc-team.

Here's to a future where anyone can find their questions well-answered easily.

Arlyn

Excellent work.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Should definitely get USD $ price equivelant next to the coin amount. The way it is now is not really useable except for a 1-off trade here or there

Great work and progress though, and I love the graphic designer you guys have so I'm sure whatever designer you get next will be even better
Pages:
Jump to: