Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 73. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Can't wait for the SPV multiwallet.

Keep up the great work guys!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
how can i add my backup dat on another mac to restore my wallet?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
This coin is very promising. Once the multiwallet is online blocknet will be used like a 100 times more than now and demand and price will skyrocket. This is clearly a solid investment!   Cheesy
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hi all! My first ever post here. Thanks to this guys this project looks amazing. This will be one of the top 15 cryptocurrencies in 1 year time. Take snapshot if you want.  Cool

Just a few questions? How does the stake system works and what is the reward at the moment? If for example I have 3 days reward means that every 3 days I will get reward? And what percentage is that reward?

Hi,

Currently the stake reward is 3% per year. The coins begins to stake 2 days after you put them in the wallet.

It`s not necessary to leave your wallet open 24/7 to be rewarded 3%. If you open it let`s say every 5-6 days you will still be rewarded 3% per anum.

After the fork the reward is going to be higher. Plus you`ll get rewarded for running a service node.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi all! My first ever post here. Thanks to this guys this project looks amazing. This will be one of the top 15 cryptocurrencies in 1 year time. Take snapshot if you want.  Cool

Just a few questions? How does the stake system works and what is the reward at the moment? If for example I have 3 days reward means that every 3 days I will get reward? And what percentage is that reward?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hi all
We're hiring! Please spread this far and wide: https://blocknet.co/?p=349

DEVELOPERS WANTED
The Blocknet is seeking highly qualified developers and engineers to work on one of crypto’s most exciting projects, a decentralized exchange.
Join an ever-growing global team of developers in our 24/7 dev operation building the Blocknet.

As part of the move toward becoming a self-funded, decentralized project, our dev team is going to become a globally distributed, 24/7 operation. The team will utilise Gitian, which features a deterministic build process to remove the need to trust any one dev's builds or require a centralized source for authoritative builds.

Required skills
-c++ (and can code without an IDE)
-agile development
-git
-continuous deployment/continuous integration
-linux/bash
-vim/gmacs
-gitian build process
-travis-ci
-Jenkins
-python

Apply
To apply, join Slack or write to contact [at] blocknet.co.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Oh no not again. Truxton....lijoe408 never mentioned anything about downloading ENTIRE BLOCKCHAINS.

Apologies. I misread it.  Not 100% with it as I have been ill for a week.

What he was bringing up, and which several others have brought up, is the fact that users will still have to download the wallets (NOT entire blockchains) of each coin they want to trade which will be a royal pain in the butt and a big turn off for any user looking to use blocknet.

How long does it take to download a wallet?  Also, most people will WANT to control their own wallets and passwords, especially with all the centralized exchange problems over the last month. I know I would.  But there are other possible solutions as noted above.  There are no problems, only solutions. Smiley
legendary
Each of you are right in one respect or another.

BUT we could release a decentralized trading app with an integrated multiwallet.

That way, you'd not have to download anything other than the app.

Sound good?
Yes a multiwallet sounds very good indeed! Can you confirm that the production blockchain will be released this month?

Yes, that is planned.

BUT we could release a decentralized trading app with an integrated multiwallet.

Sound good?
Yes a multiwallet sounds very good indeed! Can you confirm that the production blockchain will be released this month?
legendary
When Blocknet will be more user friendly?

Doesn't seem like it atm.  From what I gather, you must download the wallet of each trading pair in order to conduct a trade.  It remains to be seen if people will actually go through the effort. 

Hi.  While it is true that RIGHT NOW you must download whole blockchains, this will not remain true for very long.  This is from the road map posted on the previous page (In Bold):

Production blockchain launch
- Service nodes launch on mainnet
- Design specification document ("white paper")
- Decentralized exchange app ("UI")
- Decentralized exchange SPV multiwallet (no full blockchains)

Once SPV in up and running, you will no longer have to download full Blockchains. :0

Oh no not again. Truxton....lijoe408 never mentioned anything about downloading ENTIRE BLOCKCHAINS. Yes we are all aware someday you'll tackle spv and you won't have to wait days while each blockchain is synced but that's beside the point. What he was bringing up, and which several others have brought up, is the fact that users will still have to download the wallets (NOT entire blockchains) of each coin they want to trade which will be a royal pain in the butt and a big turn off for any user looking to use blocknet. Crypto is complicated enough as it is, users want straight forward and easy to use tech. Ya we know blocknet is safer but if it isn't as user friendly as centralized exchanges it's got a tough road ahead of it.

Think about it for one second.   The only time you are in control of your coins is...?   You have your own private key and when you have your private key, you will need...?   That's right.  The wallet of the coins that you control....    You can't ask for control of your coins and then NOT have the wallet of the coin you want to be in control of.....

Sound good?

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Doesn't seem like it atm.  From what I gather, you must download the wallet of each trading pair in order to conduct a trade.  It remains to be seen if people will actually go through the effort. 

Hi.  While it is true that RIGHT NOW you must download whole blockchains, this will not remain true for very long.  This is from the road map posted on the previous page (In Bold):

Once SPV in up and running, you will no longer have to download full Blockchains. :0

Oh no not again. Truxton....lijoe408 never mentioned anything about downloading ENTIRE BLOCKCHAINS. Yes we are all aware someday you'll tackle spv and you won't have to wait days while each blockchain is synced but that's beside the point. What he was bringing up, and which several others have brought up, is the fact that users will still have to download the wallets (NOT entire blockchains) of each coin they want to trade which will be a royal pain in the butt and a big turn off for any user looking to use blocknet. Crypto is complicated enough as it is, users want straight forward and easy to use tech. Ya we know blocknet is safer but if it isn't as user friendly as centralized exchanges it's got a tough road ahead of it.

Think about it for one second.   The only time you are in control of your coins is...?   You have your own private key and when you have your private key, you will need...?   That's right.  The wallet of the coins that you control....    You can't ask for control of your coins and then NOT have the wallet of the coin you want to be in control of.....
Activity: 1

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

1. IS BLOCKNET the answer to what happened to BTC-E recently, a decentralized exchange where authorities can't seize honest client assets anytime they want?

no, BLOCK isn't an alternative to BTC-e.
in platefom like BTC-e u can buy/sell cryptocurrencies for USD, EUR and..., in Blocknet u can buy/sell cryptocurrencies for others cryptocurrencies...
legendary
hello everybody, i want to use the Blocknet exchange daily and be a long term investor in the BLOCK coin, after i studied a while i have few questions.

1. IS BLOCKNET the answer to what happened to BTC-E recently, a decentralized exchange where authorities can't seize honest client assets anytime they want?
2. What will happen after you will have a huge exchange volume and possible you will be accused for money laundering ( even if not true), you will submit to the authorities
and implement a KYC/AML verification process?
3.  When you plan to release the Decentralized exchange SPV multiwallet along with a user-friendly interface?
4. How BLOCKNET will be different than BITSHARES, Waves, Agama, or  COINOMI(shapeshift) app and how do you plan to overcome them?
5. Do you plan to invest in PR and bring a promoter to do what Charlie Lee makes for LTC, Amanda Johnson for Dash or Julian Hosp for Tenx Pay coin,
a local hosted decentralized exchange is a great idea, but is worth nothing if you will have a small volume exchange.

I hope somebody can answer to these questions, i ve lost most of my funds in the btc-e exchange, since then i'm looking for a local descentralized
exchange.

|Thank you

Hey

Very sorry to hear you fell victim to BTCe! It's awful.

1. Yes, when trading over the Blocknet, you hold your coins the entire time and no third party gains control over them.
2. The Blocknet is not a company, it is infrastructure. You can't really take a road to court. Being decentralized, it's also about as unstoppable as Bitcoin.
3. The UI is in development already. An SPV multiwallet will either come after that, or will be developed concurrently.
4. The Blocknet is the only decentralized exchange technology that decentralized the four core functions of an exchange: deposits, order broadcast, order matching, and coin exchange. Every other technology we're aware of has not achieved this.
5. Yes. With the launch of our production blockchain, we will become capable of funding marketing activities and employing marketing people.
5a. Regarding you remark about a small volume exchange being worth nothing, we plan to integrate with Ethfinex, Bitfinex's decentralization initiative, which will give users of our technology access to Bitfinex's order book, completely removing any issue of low liquidity or volume.
Activity: 3
hello everybody, i want to use the Blocknet exchange daily and be a long term investor in the BLOCK coin, after i studied a while i have few questions.

2. What will happen after you will have a huge exchange volume and possible you will be accused for money laundering ( even if not true), you will submit to the authorities
and implement a KYC/AML verification process?
3.  When you plan to release the Decentralized exchange SPV multiwallet along with a user-friendly interface?
4. How BLOCKNET will be different than BITSHARES, Waves, Agama, or  COINOMI(shapeshift) app and how do you plan to overcome them?
5. Do you plan to invest in PR and bring a promoter to do what Charlie Lee makes for LTC, Amanda Johnson for Dash or Julian Hosp for Tenx Pay coin,
a local hosted decentralized exchange is a great idea, but is worth nothing if you will have a small volume exchange.

I hope somebody can answer to these questions, i ve lost most of my funds in the btc-e exchange, since then i'm looking for a local descentralized
exchange.

|Thank you
When will the production blockchain and whitepaper approximately be released?

Between March 13 and 20, 2018

Huh Do not spread wrong infos please!
So what's the correct info?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Huh Do not spread wrong infos please!

Pages:
Jump to: