Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 81. (Read 1103293 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
In other news, We have now had a successful PIVX trade on the Blocknet decentralized exchange. Video soon.

Don`t forget to post that video on PIVX thread as well  Wink

Go Go BLOCK!!!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
In other news, We have now had a successful PIVX trade on the Blocknet decentralized exchange. Video soon.
Just heard from someone with the project that "A UI is in the works that will resemble exchanges we're all familiar with. In fact, next week there will be big news on the upcoming UI!"

Block will integrate Trading View which is great!!
But first we have to wait.....in their slack are huge discussions about a bug which has to be solved first before the party continues.
Dont do like others and dump, just hodl!!

This was NOT a bug. It was simply user error and misunderstanding.  You can confirm in the slack and read the messages if you would like to. Smiley
Circulating Supply
3,960,479 BLOCK
Total Supply
10,083,903 BLOCK

What's this? I thought there is no inflation?

if you try to fud, do it smarter.
6mio coins will be burnt in next release, its mentioned all over the place

I don't think this is fud.  Its an honest question.   Here is the answer you are looking for in the last paragraph.

We have a major announcement to make in the next few days. Here is a little primer:

The upcoming release will retire the interim wallet and launch the Blocknet production chain!

In addition to bringing OP_CHECLOCKTIMEVERIFY to the mainnet, the release will bring us fully up to date with all the enhancements made to Bitcoin Core over the past several years.

Finally, the release is a migration to a new chain, which will enable us to remove the often-misinterpreted burn address, among several other exciting possibilities

Stay tuned.

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Just heard from someone with the project that "A UI is in the works that will resemble exchanges we're all familiar with. In fact, next week there will be big news on the upcoming UI!"

But first we have to wait.....in their slack are huge discussions about a bug which has to be solved first before the party continues.

I just dumped all my NEO on this dip and bought.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Oh crap, looks like i missed this train.

looking at the cap.... to me the train is only at the first stop.... if everything comes to fruition and it is not a 500M+ project then I'm going to be disappointed.

big piece of the end to end trustless puzzle here

Activity: 28
Circulating Supply
3,960,479 BLOCK
Total Supply
10,083,903 BLOCK

So there is no inflation will be?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Circulating Supply
3,960,479 BLOCK
Total Supply
10,083,903 BLOCK

Activity: 28
Circulating Supply
3,960,479 BLOCK
Total Supply
10,083,903 BLOCK

Activity: 118

Activity: 33

Activity: 33
Note to devs: An option to switch to local currency (USD, etc) in the graph/chart view in addition to BTC would be awesome.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz

So which coins are competing against blocknet??

Ark, EOS, Ethereum, Stratis, Neo, Bitshare, Stock.Exchange, ..

I don't understand it.

Not really any of them. Blocknet will connect them all, not directly compete with them.

i read some information about blocknet. its a good project imo, but there is a different project, named: cosmos
what do you think about cosmos project?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
is 1.2.1.5 the latest macOS wallet?
Activity: 476

I don't understand it.

Not really any of them. Blocknet will connect them all, not directly compete with them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

I don't understand it.
Activity: 119
Guys do i need to hold 5000 $Block to earn from the system or even holding 1 $Block qualifies me to earn something as in the case of Augur $Rep?

You can earn PoS from any amount of block, but you need 5K block to run a service node for the DEX.
 Ok that would be great for some of us not having enough funds to get 5k $Block, thanks for the enlightenment

You are welcome!  Block is #1 gainer on coinmarketcap today!
Activity: 506
Guys do i need to hold 5000 $Block to earn from the system or even holding 1 $Block qualifies me to earn something as in the case of Augur $Rep?

You can earn PoS from any amount of block, but you need 5K block to run a service node for the DEX.
 Ok that would be great for some of us not having enough funds to get 5k $Block, thanks for the enlightenment
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
has there been a major release yet? I remember there was something to be launched in July or August, right?

That's correct.  Details to come soon.

Ok, is there an ETA for the details?
Activity: 119

Pages:
Jump to: