Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 85. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Only 6 BTC buy and we hit another ATH...

Looking at how things are going one node may end up costing 500k pretty soon Roll Eyes
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
This coin is going to hit $40 in the coming weeks, mark my words.
how did you arrive at that valuation?
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Yes Absolutely Right THE BLOCKNET Hit $40.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Activity: 119
Can't wait.  Finally can trade with a truly decentralized exchange!
You can but its still on testnet. There will be a big info dump with all the details very soon so probably best to wait a few days. Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
So, now I can place buy and sell orders on the exchange?
Activity: 142
I cant believe we have no Linux Support  Huh Huh
Activity: 7
This looks really promising! Can't believe how many interesting things happen on these forums. Exciting!
Activity: 170
What is that burn address?

Here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/block/address.dws?1374.htm

Back in 2014 when there was the ICO, unsold coins got burned to this address.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Activity: 122
We have a major announcement to make in the next few days. Here is a little primer:

The upcoming release will retire the interim wallet and launch the Blocknet production chain!

In addition to bringing OP_CHECLOCKTIMEVERIFY to the mainnet, the release will bring us fully up to date with all the enhancements made to Bitcoin Core over the past several years.

Finally, the release is a migration to a new chain, which will enable us to remove the often-misinterpreted burn address, among several other exciting possibilities

Stay tuned.

Shocked Cheesy

BOMB
Any news team as it was announced  3/4 week of july would bring about some big changes? Thank you.

Your timing is excellent. Smiley

Read between synechist's lines.  Wink

In the meantime I have one more trading pair to show....

edit - beat me to it! Smiley

Blocknet VIA for LTC Decentralized Trade Across Blockchains

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Any news team as it was announced  3/4 week of july would bring about some big changes? Thank you.

Your timing is excellent. Smiley

We have a major announcement to make in the next few days. Here is a little primer:

The upcoming release will retire the interim wallet and launch the Blocknet production chain!

In addition to bringing OP_CHECLOCKTIMEVERIFY to the mainnet, the release will bring us fully up to date with all the enhancements made to Bitcoin Core over the past several years.

Finally, the release is a migration to a new chain, which will enable us to remove the often-misinterpreted burn address, among several other exciting possibilities

Stay tuned.
Activity: 58
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
To bad this coin all in insider hands LOL
Not individual wallet with more than 3%. I have about 0.2% bought in the last year at very competitive pricing. If you are out, sorry mate, but look for another place to spread your FUD.
Salute
Yeah, you have to accumulate during the dump =)
Activity: 274
Merit: 251

This is not true.  There are 6 million Block in the burn address and only 3.9 Million actual block. I think about 30% of that is in the top 20 wallets. So distribution is pretty fair.

Look what that guy post in other btalks.  Paid troll  Grin
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Not individual wallet with more than 3%. I have about 0.2% bought in the last year at very competitive pricing. If you are out, sorry mate, but look for another place to spread your FUD.
Salute
Pages:
Jump to: