Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 107. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
LOL, Jr. Members try to teach crypto to old men. Grin
I feel like when there are people like this one, we make much more money from these coins. Smiley
I'm expecting no less than $10 when Boscoin hit the exchanges.

I hereby hope and pray your presumptions are correct. Voting looking solid, I think we will see success and I am excited as I just found KuCoin relaeed to another project so I was already checking it out.,
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
LOL, Jr. Members try to teach crypto to old men. Grin
I feel like when there are people like this one, we make much more money from these coins. Smiley
I'm expecting no less than $10 when Boscoin hit the exchanges.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
BosCoin (BOS) Target price should be at least 2-3 USD. We will see you when you enter Kucoin. Too little to finish the race.

What 2-3 USD are you talking about? None of smart investors sell their coins for 2-3 USD. We hold this for 6 months. We expect 20-30 USD, just like Minexcoin did. If you have expectations to get cheap coins I don't think we let you get them. Minexcoin went up to 70 USD, Boscoin can make similar rise. So, stop with this 2-3 USD bullshit.

Please, stop bullshit. There are lots of people like you who doesnt understand crypto and how the marketcap is being calculated.

You are comparing BOS with Minex, that Minex went to 70 USD and that BOS can go too. Are you serious? At this logic you could say: BOS will not be at 1-3$, it will be 400$ like ETH, or 10k like BTC. Wtf man, learn how crypto works.

You cant compare BOS with Minex. Why? Minex had 1.35$ per share at 3.nov and highpoint 69$ per share at 3.december (51x up). BUT look at its marketcap. The 69$ was 200 million marketcap.

BOS pure marketvalue is atleast 100 million now (6900 BTC they collected from ICO + forks). Its way more harder to go from 100 million 50x up to 5 billion than from 4 million to 200 million (like minex did). One needs 4.9billion US fcking dollars and other needs 196 million dollars. Can you see the difference?

There are 500 million BOS coins and at 20$ a piece, the marketcap would be 10 billion.
There are 500 million BOS coins and at 30$ a piee, the marketcap would be 15 billion.

Yes, im BOS holder and obv i want it to grow 20-30$ fast, like in few 2-6 months. Ofc it can happen and hopefully it will happen, but 20$ could happen maybe at September 2018 or January 2019, we will see it.

If the total mcap will go near 1 trillion dollars, then there should be no problem BOS going to 20$+ (why not even 50$ per coin and 25 billion mcap, but it could take year or two).

Coming to exchanges with 1-3$ is normal (3$ = 1.5 billion mcap, probably we wont see that at launching, but we might see in even few hours-days, when there will be big pump).
I would be really happy to see BOS launching with 1.5-2$ per coin and after month the price would go 5$. I would be really happy. Dont be greedy with instant 20$. Dont be random hyper.

But please, dont compare BOS with some other coins, that their price is X high and Y high. Learn, how is the marketcaps calculated.

GL to us and all BOS holders!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
BosCoin (BOS) Target price should be at least 2-3 USD. We will see you when you enter Kucoin. Too little to finish the race.

What 2-3 USD are you talking about? None of smart investors sell their coins for 2-3 USD. We hold this for 6 months. We expect 20-30 USD, just like Minexcoin did. If you have expectations to get cheap coins I don't think we let you get them. Minexcoin went up to 70 USD, Boscoin can make similar rise. So, stop with this 2-3 USD bullshit.

Minex has very low supply while Boscoin have so many that is why it deosn't make any sense to compare it with that. I also think this project has potential to become very valuable token in future but it will depend on the use case of this token.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what is boscoin already recorded in kucoin and if it is recorded whether kucoin can deposit Boscoin, bro? I see hitbtc has not been able to make a boscoin deposit.it's been a while since I opened this thread and I see lots of updates...

BOScoin is not listed yet on KuCoin, but we are participating in a voting poll to get BOScoin listed. We are currently in the lead with a total of 652 votes and 7 more days to go. You can find more information on our official forums.

How many votes do we need to get listed?
one more than second place
Activity: 465
what is boscoin already recorded in kucoin and if it is recorded whether kucoin can deposit Boscoin, bro? I see hitbtc has not been able to make a boscoin deposit.it's been a while since I opened this thread and I see lots of updates...

BOScoin is not listed yet on KuCoin, but we are participating in a voting poll to get BOScoin listed. We are currently in the lead with a total of 652 votes and 7 more days to go. You can find more information on our official forums.

How many votes do we need to get listed?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
How you think , Boscoin can potentially worth 10$/BOS?

10$ is not a practical value, to be frank.I am expecting around 1-2$per bos within the next year.This too depends on mass adoption of boscoin around the world.

$1-$2 is real price for me. also, i think it is a good price for next few months. if that limit exceeds, great, but guys do not have unrealistic expectations like $10 per BOS.

It is hard to speculate or predict a value of a cryptocurrency in the future but i would say that it might rise up between the range value of $2 - $5.

And this might happen getting a signal on a trading exchange, so we need to have more patience on the upcoming news of BOScoin team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

yes, that's right. I am regret for sell my minexcoin at the price of $10, looking at minexcoin prices up to $70, it makes me will not going to sell boscoin at the price of $2-3. I see the future of boscoin is pretty good. how long the boscoin will go up I'll keep waiting for a minimum sell at the price $10 each. I hope not long boscoin will touch $10...
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
Qtum did some things like this with their own blockchain and boscoin will do it in 2018. Korean exchanges can pump it to the top 50 marketcap and I am ready for this.

Boscoin can easily be Top 20, just like Neo and Qtum. Honestly there are a lot of trash coins at the top. Boscoin will pass them all. I'd say Top 10 in maximum 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Qtum did some things like this with their own blockchain and boscoin will do it in 2018. Korean exchanges can pump it to the top 50 marketcap and I am ready for this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer

Activity: 406
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
BOS is already priced at $1.50 on Hitbtc

That's an IOU price and does not reflect original value when traded with coins actually available with the exchange.So practically it would be dumped at the start by bounty hunters and then slowly growth with the product development in place.

Those dumps will probably be far less significant as many believe, because those who desperatly wanted to sell have already sold by OTC.
And difficult to believe, but there are thousands of bounty accounts not claimed!
("DaHemmer" do you know the exact no. of unclaimed accounts?
I remember it must be around 5000!  (~8000 total - 3000 claimed)).

It should indeed be something like that. There are still many people owning bounty BOScoins, but as long as they don't claim them, they remain frozen.
And the other coins with 300+ million mcap. It should be really easy to go 300-800$ million!

Yes, HitBTC doesnt tell the real price, but im sure that BOS will come to exchanges with atleast 1$, but it could be 2$. IT really doesnt matter whats the starting mcap. Lets be honest, when they would come with 10$, the price would dump so badly and fast.

BOScoin collected 6900 btc from ICO, thats now around 90 million$ + BitcoinCash+BitcoinGold, so around 100 million$ atleast.

If we see this number, then probably BOScoin will launch with 200-400$ million mcap (maybe 600-800 million$?). I dont know how many coins are currently at people (ICO sold 274 million coins to investors but some say, that there is 370 million coins).

Im sure, that we will see 20-50% dump in few hours-days, but then it will be back up, soon and fast. It could go to 3-5$ very fast! I
f you fear of missing out, then, PLEASE, dont sell your coins!

Two months ago it was hard to reach 1 billion mcap (2-2.5 billion even harder).

But now, all the TOP 17 coins have atleast  1 billion mcap, and there are some coins with extreme mcap, like Mona (1.1billion), Stellar (2.8bill) and IOTA (11billion).
What im saying, is that two months ago it was hard to get 1-2 billion mcap, but now it seems easy.

So BOS could grow really fast to 1 billion mcap (274 million coins).

1billion mcap: 3.64$ per BOS
1.5bil: 5.47$
2bil: 7.28$
2.5bil: 9.12$
3bil: 10.92$
3.5bil: 12.77$
4bil: 14.56$

Obv, when the circulating number isnt 274million, and its 370million (like some say), then:
1billion mcap: 2.70$ per BOS
2bill: 5.4$
3bill: 8.1$
4bill: 10.8$

IT REALLY COULD GO TO 5-10$, FAST, but it also might take time. But look at the market, we might see 1trillion crypto mcap in March-April and think yourselves, how big marketcaps different altcoins will have, included BOS (it really could be 10-20$, maybe even 30$). Its pure math.

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
I think everyone is anxious to get their BOScoin, unfortunately I didn't participate in ICO and neither of the bounty campaign, I'd like to buy some, but the best thing to do is wait for the opening of Hitbtc so that I can get BOS at lower prices.
Activity: 1148
Hitbtc should push BOS beyond $3 usd
I think $3 is a realistic price for boscoin, but the problem now is when the boscoin can add to the exchange?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
How you think , Boscoin can potentially worth 10$/BOS?

10$ is not a practical value, to be frank.I am expecting around 1-2$per bos within the next year.This too depends on mass adoption of boscoin around the world.

$1-$2 is real price for me. also, i think it is a good price for next few months. if that limit exceeds, great, but guys do not have unrealistic expectations like $10 per BOS.
Jump to: