Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 105. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
I don't understand why Boscoin isn't tradible on any exchange yet?
Developers collected more than 6k bitcoins. Why they can't  share some bitcoins from the fund and pay for listing on binance, bithumb, bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex etc.?

exactly
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I don't understand why Boscoin isn't tradible on any exchange yet?
Developers collected more than 6k bitcoins. Why they can't  share some bitcoins from the fund and pay for listing on binance, bithumb, bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex etc.?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Sent email to Kucoin support, asked about BOS listing. They answered:

Projects with the highest number of votes will get the chance to get on the coin.

Note: We do not guarantee that items with the highest number of votes will be accepted online. The winner will still pass our basic qualification examination.

I think this is the expected answer, Boscoin passing their basic criteria will not be a problem, but what is given issue is the decision of HitBTC not to start trading real BOS tokens on their exchange since Boscoin team said their platform is ready

There's a chance that he will not be able to enter the exchange. I hope there will be no problems and they will start working.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Projects with the highest number of votes will get the chance to get on the coin.

Note: We do not guarantee that items with the highest number of votes will be accepted online. The winner will still pass our basic qualification examination.

I think this is the expected answer, Boscoin passing their basic criteria will not be a problem, but what is given issue is the decision of HitBTC not to start trading real BOS tokens on their exchange since Boscoin team said their platform is ready
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL

Thats just to be expected.
Activity: 95

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Boscoin seems to have the most supporters. Kucoin made a good impression on him.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
what exchange voting is still going on?
I want to participate
please link to vote!

We've got a glorious lead! No way trueflip will catch up now. Check it out https://bosradar.com/voting/
Yes, good lead indeed, but still 4 days left to go... lets hope boscoin stays in the lead!Its good time to hit the exchanges Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
How must I claim my bounty if I cannot send a pm to the telegram account? It says I ccan only send messages to mutual contacts? I am herbet101 on telegram please help.

Did you search for the contact mentioned in the update? bos_tokennet as it is public and anyone can send the details.Try to check again and check your telegram settings too.

My account is limited for some odd reason. I sent a message to spam bot to try and fix it.

Same thing happened to me. I didn't use Telegram previously, so I signed up just to send the BOScoin message but it wouldn't let me. I had to perform secondary confirmation via another method. Two days after I already had my BOScoin, the Telegram issue still wasn't sorted and I had got no reply from Telegram, so I just uninstalled the app. Shame, it looked nice.

Bottom line, you should contact BOScoin about this issue. Don't wait for Telegram to fix the messaging problem.
Activity: 209
I voted for Boscoin on kucoin! Good luck to the project. The community is really moving the project into the future;)
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw
I want to participate
please link to vote!

We've got a glorious lead! No way trueflip will catch up now. Check it out https://bosradar.com/voting/
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
good luck with the project!when will it be possible to sell the bos?
If you are a BOS card holder from the ICO period of May 2017 you can wait. BOS is currently being voted on for Kucoin exchanges. I see BOS got 815 votes and topped the queue with 24.41%. Left 5hrs to finish the vote. You can vote for BOS.

Vote ends in 4 days, not 5 hours. Make sure to vote if you have not, we could still be passed up.
I want to participate
please link to vote!

Thank you and please check with all details here:
https://medium.com/@boscoin/kucoin-listing-vote-bounty-and-lottery-5f3388419b3c
Activity: 101
I want to participate
please link to vote!
Activity: 812
●Social Crypto Trading●
How must I claim my bounty if I cannot send a pm to the telegram account? It says I ccan only send messages to mutual contacts? I am herbet101 on telegram please help.

Did you search for the contact mentioned in the update? bos_tokennet as it is public and anyone can send the details.Try to check again and check your telegram settings too.

My account is limited for some odd reason. I sent a message to spam bot to try and fix it.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Anyone else think that its nuts that the high likelihood is, that Kucoin will list BOS before HitBTC.
If you are a BOS card holder from the ICO period of May 2017 you can wait. BOS is currently being voted on for Kucoin exchanges. I see BOS got 815 votes and topped the queue with 24.41%. Left 5hrs to finish the vote. You can vote for BOS.

Both of you:
-You can buy/sell BOScoin anytime by OTC (over the counter) as wallet and TokenNet exists. You just can't trade real BOScoin atm.
-The vote contest to get listed at KuCoin and to impress Binance with our strong community ends in 5 days from now (not 5hrs). So we still need to fight.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 812
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
If you are a BOS card holder from the ICO period of May 2017 you can wait. BOS is currently being voted on for Kucoin exchanges. I see BOS got 815 votes and topped the queue with 24.41%. Left 5days to finish the vote. You can vote for BOS.
Jump to: