Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 108. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hitbtc should push BOS beyond $3 usd
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
BOScoin - A platform based on SCP, OWL + TAL
BOS is already priced at $1.50 on Hitbtc

That's an IOU price and does not reflect original value when traded with coins actually available with the exchange.So practically it would be dumped at the start by bounty hunters and then slowly growth with the product development in place.

Those dumps will probably be far less significant as many believe, because those who desperatly wanted to sell have already sold by OTC.
And difficult to believe, but there are thousands of bounty accounts not claimed!
("DaHemmer" do you know the exact no. of unclaimed accounts?
I remember it must be around 5000!  (~8000 total - 3000 claimed)).
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I´ve been following this project from the very beginning.. Still very excited with what the roadmap will bring, but in the same time i have to confess being a bit disappointed with development after the distribution of the coins...
i expected an more professional atitude from the team, and less "human" errors.

I agree, but be forewarned, your negative opinions may be deleted around these parts.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
How you think , Boscoin can potentially worth 10$/BOS?

10$ is not a practical value, to be frank.I am expecting around 1-2$per bos within the next year.This too depends on mass adoption of boscoin around the world.

That's an IOU price and does not reflect original value when traded with coins actually available with the exchange.So practically it would be dumped at the start by bounty hunters and then slowly growth with the product development in place.

Indeed IOU token doesn't make any reflect on the original because it's transferable from that exchange. When this exchange enable the withdraw/deposit than it could take little time to achieve the current price.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Does anyone know what the market cap is ? Or the circulating supply so I can work it out. Am I right in thinking Boscoin raised 12 mil originally.
Many thanks.  Smiley

500,000,000 BOS is currently available, but about 370,000,000 BOS is in circulation (the team is still distributing the coins). Once the MainNet is launched, new coins will be issued in three ways:

• Confirmation rewards: 1,800,000,000 BOS over 128 years
  • Freezing rewards: 900,000,000 BOS over 59 years
  • Commons budget growth (through direct issuance and transaction fees): 1,800,000,000 BOS over 6 years

This means that a total of 5,000,000,000 BOS will be created over the next years up until 2145. Not all of those BOScoin will be in circulation at the same time, especially because many of the coins in the commons budget will be frozen and will only be available for use when a proposal has passed in the congress.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Any Slack invite link?

The one from the first post is not working.

Thank you

The link is not working anymore, but you can always send me a private message with your email. This way I can invite you to the Slack workspace.
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

10$ is not a practical value, to be frank.I am expecting around 1-2$per bos within the next year.This too depends on mass adoption of boscoin around the world.

Hitbtc is selling ghost coins. There is not any exchanges that list Boscoin yet. You must be patient. Hitbtc technical team couldn't figure out how to implement Bos blockchain yet.
Boscoin can start $10 when it hit the market. Just look at other similar coins. All coins made 10x to 20x after launch.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/

They haven't started trading yet. You can't base IOU price now. I think it will start trading at least over $5. I'm expecting over $10 in first week. People realize the positive sides of this project, they've already started buying from OTC markets. You can't find anybody that sell their coin for $1.5 now.
You need to ensure that the project got back on track and started to bring returns and had the appropriate number of transactions to pay, otherwise the price will not be able to stand and will fall. the platform should start to work every day.
Activity: 134

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

They haven't started trading yet. You can't base IOU price now. I think it will start trading at least over $5. I'm expecting over $10 in first week. People realize the positive sides of this project, they've already started buying from OTC markets. You can't find anybody that sell their coin for $1.5 now.
Activity: 33
Does anyone know what the market cap is ? Or the circulating supply so I can work it out. Am I right in thinking Boscoin raised 12 mil originally.
Many thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

i think it is not possible.the token still isn't add on any exchange until now.the progress is too slow.we are disappointed to it.

I don't know WHOM are are referring as WE (are disappointed) ??
Most of the community are NOT. And I know many!
Its a platform, not just any ERC-20 special purpose coin.
That just takes time. Exchanges will come.
If you desperatly want to buy or sell you can to that by OTC.

And are you aware that your comments are hurting and talking down your own investment (if you are invested in BOScoin at all)??
Do you really want that?

Yes, in the future.
If BOScoins blockchain works and congress is implemented and first DAPPs are running, even more.
Remember its a blockchain that rewards Node Owners and Freezers.
Thats a very attractive earning concept.
Don`t expect BOScoin to be very volatile!
Any Slack invite link?

Thank you

Check PM.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

$10 per token will give it more than $5 billion valaution if I'm correct, that is too hig for a new untested project. The price will claim has the platform become robust and start to support more operations.
Activity: 256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
i think it is not possible.the token still isn't add on any exchange until now.the progress is too slow.we are disappointed to it.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Activity: 151
Any Slack invite link?

Thank you
Jump to: