Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 205. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
After 1 month of the end of ICO, I see little publicity about BOScoin. I think it needs more marketing
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
when the project release?

thank you
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
But how are doing people to already Buy/Sell BOScoin ?
For now they only trading with iOU token, main network/ boscoin will release on october
Long lines. Will wait. I hope profit will please all Wink
how about info bounty sir,  Grin
Bounty??? The Bounty Program started on March 28, 2017 and ended on May 10, 2017 (for 44 days). Overall, there were 9,311 Bounty applications.
You can check your Bounty in the “Additional Transaction History” section near the bottom of the Dashboard.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Yeah, I hope Bos will Rocket.
BOS schema is very unique and very well, I hope Dev team would develop mobile app and easy to use for newbie.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Activity: 613
Merit: 254
Activity: 780
Merit: 251
wait for boss coin , in market
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
How quickly time is flying all these three and half months more will pass too. BosCoin will be best invest for anyone made ever because of the amount which were offered for 1 Bitcoin. Price will be much more higher as team will launch a fully ready product in market. A complete platform means price increase on continuous basis.
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
A promising project. When the market enters in July, it will make 5X.
i missed this ico. i'm waiting tezos ico.
In July it will be only Testnet ... The official launch is planned for October
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
A promising project. When the market enters in July, it will make 5X.
i missed this ico. i'm waiting tezos ico.
Activity: 122
Do we have an idea of where this would be listed? Polo/Bittrex/Yobit ? Long way to get to October.. Smiley
October is too far away, what we can do with our BOScoin now? is there any OTC thread created where i can offer to sell my coin or buy more for the future listing of this coin into an exchange?
Since 2016 was informed that BOScoin would be launched in October 2017 ... What is the rush to sell your BOS? Or if you want to buy more, use HitBTC
please to be patient brother  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
He is greedy!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October is too far away, what we can do with our BOScoin now? is there any OTC thread created where i can offer to sell my coin or buy more for the future listing of this coin into an exchange?
Since 2016 was informed that BOScoin would be launched in October 2017 ... What is the rush to sell your BOS? Or if you want to buy more, use HitBTC
please to be patient brother  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 109
Merit: 13
A positive attitude changes everything *_*
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform

all we can do for now is just waiting until the exchange available, maybe some user will create a thread for trade exscudo if they interested to trade
hahaha, you just hit a typo error, it's the BOScoin thread not exscudo. Grin
Maybe he was too excited with exscudo, so forgot was commenting on what thread  Grin
Activity: 132

all we can do for now is just waiting until the exchange available, maybe some user will create a thread for trade exscudo if they interested to trade

Maybe you mean thread for boscoin trade. We just can wait until wallet release on october. If someone create a thread for trade boscoin how we can send our boscoin? Because there is no wallet for that.
yeah, that's not possible, but if someone really wanted to sell his BOScoin, then he would sell the entire BOScoin dashboard account to those who wanted to buy and it's possible.

I dont know if we can send our boscoin between dashboard account. If it can there is possible to make trade thread but i think just be patience until wallet release is good choice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Maybe you mean thread for boscoin trade. We just can wait until wallet release on october. If someone create a thread for trade boscoin how we can send our boscoin? Because there is no wallet for that.
yeah, that's not possible, but if someone really wanted to sell his BOScoin, then he would sell the entire BOScoin dashboard account to those who wanted to buy and it's possible.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
When will we have information about BOSCoin? I like to buy some coins, but apparently no exchanges yet! When will there be? Is there business in South Korea with BOSCoin? Or haven't they started yet?
Jump to: