Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 200. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Once team will have updates for community we will see lot of activities in the main thread which is very silent now. It is due to long termed goals which has drawn attention of people to others. BOScoin will become busy in next months. Good thing is team behind the project is working silently. Only option is now to wait for October to come.

Thanks for your understanding.. Yes, our devs are working hard, and we will soon to announce milestones (testnet, mainnet, launch date, and strategies)..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Once team will have updates for community we will see lot of activities in the main thread which is very silent now. It is due to long termed goals which has drawn attention of people to others. BOScoin will become busy in next months. Good thing is team behind the project is working silently. Only option is now to wait for October to come.
any prototype out now?

The Testnet will be available at the end of July...
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
@Douglas Kim, when will 2FA be enabled?  Or a private key be sent out?  This was supposed to have been done by now.  Thanks!

Private key (wallet) shall be ready before October.. before actual tokens launch in October...
Thanks

sorry sir ... any news about bounty?

Bounties have been delivered already as far as I know because I have received already. It is showing at dashboard for everyone. Did you check your account ? I also got my purchased token as well. You may missed something or didn't qualify to receive possibly.

How to send the coins to exchange, or we have to wait till October.

Yes, need to wait till October, BOS will be listed on major exchanges in October..
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@Douglas Kim, when will 2FA be enabled?  Or a private key be sent out?  This was supposed to have been done by now.  Thanks!
Merit: 267
When will this coin have a market? And which market is the goal?
I think this coin will in market in oct or nov of this year or maybe they say "next week"
Merit: 308
When will this coin have a market? And which market is the goal?
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I hope it makes at least 20x so it worth the wait for everybody. This is one of the long term investments in new ICO industry. When people put money to this project basically they lock their funds and miss other chances. They should get the reward for this long term investment.
Activity: 583
Merit: 250
Can only be patient for the month of October, but little hope that the market in a fast speed that, because of fear later this coin so useless
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Bounties have been delivered already as far as I know because I have received already. It is showing at dashboard for everyone. Did you check your account ? I also got my purchased token as well. You may missed something or didn't qualify to receive possibly.

yes....
the dashboard only show information about how much that we hold the Boscoin

I really appreciated for your information. Thanks wumBowo
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io

yes....
the dashboard only show information about how much that we hold the Boscoin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Not fud just being realistic

I say 10-20 cents we will see who's right in october
Is not it FUD? Most of your posts are FUD!
Have you lost the ICO train and want to buy Boscoin at the price of Dogecoin? Or are you a bad investor who does not believe in your investment just by bothering the BOScoin community?

5 6 or 50 sato makes no major difference as it is a bottom. Why would it bounce off that bottom is unclear though. Coin being oversold and crawling along the bottom might or might not pop, u would not know and therefore should stop talking in absolutes. U have lost enough money during ur life to even open ur mouth and argue about price forecasts.
Activity: 826
any updates on dev developments.

It is long way ahead my friend. October is estimated month for things to be completed by. It will be summer of development for team to complete their tasks to be able to deliver a promised platform within deadlines. There will be updates by not very often in my opinion.
Activity: 266
any updates on dev developments.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Email sir
I'm done talking to you
To all others wait for October don't get scammed into buying iou at hitbtc!
You are now ignored bye Smiley
With my email you will not receive your BOS that you bought from someone else who deceived you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: