Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 237. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
hype......

it will be the most successfull alt coin after ethereum, i see the dev is very competent, and i think bit coin rise also there is so many people in korea buying bitcoin for this ICO
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This coin worth investing? Honest question. What other guys think about this coin? Give me some pro's and con's.
If Boscoin really is like this in the technical specification ... This coin is worth investing!
Activity: 235
Merit: 230
It is a long time to wait for listing,too dangerous
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
This coin worth investing? Honest question. What other guys think about this coin? Give me some pro's and con's.
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
Is newsletter bounty and other bounties still open? I would like to participate in all the bounties available

Bounty program will be finished after ICO end. It still open now.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Is newsletter bounty and other bounties still open? I would like to participate in all the bounties available
Activity: 211
Merit: 20
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 129
I haven't participated to this ICO but where is this coin going to be listed right after? Has the team already have a wallet ready for users.

1BTC = 40000BOS tokens

That means 1BOS = 0.000025.

What will happen if all the tokens allocated for sale during the forthcoming ICO are not completely sold, Is there going to generate 500 million tokens for Genesis block

Are they going to burn the tokens not sold after the ICO?

No, left over tokens will be allocated at Commons Budget... Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I haven't participated to this ICO but where is this coin going to be listed right after? Has the team already have a wallet ready for users.

1BTC = 40000BOS tokens

What will happen if all the tokens allocated for sale during the forthcoming ICO are not completely sold, Is there going to generate 500 million tokens for Genesis block

Are they going to burn the tokens not sold after the ICO?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Any bounty reward for blog writing in Vietnamese language ? Here is my website: http://bitcoinvietnamnews.com/
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
sure will contribute to ico.
i trust and love koreans Smiley (and koreans love us.i am turkish Smiley )
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What is the price for a coin? Is there a minimum payment for investors and if there is a bonus?

0.01 BTC minimum investment amount.
5 billion total coins*

We aim to issue a total of 5.0 billion coins over the next 100 years. These values are subject to change.

The change will probably be upward

1. There is no code
2. There is no fixed market cap
3. The Bitcoin price is up but still 1BTC for 40,000 BOS (This does not make sense, as Bitcoins price is up because the ecosystem has grew but BOS is still in ICO stage nothing has changed.

Overall this project is not my favourite.
sues"

Agree. Considered the bitcoin price has increased > 50% since the announcement of this thread (Jan-2017), why the offering price is still kept at the same? May be I am a newbie here. Is it a norm?

We received same question and we reviewed. There are several big problems when we change our price ratio, most important is we should postphone the ICO to change the ratio and we don't know what will happen at the time.

We think high price would not be helpful for us but there is no other way now.

Thank you.

Running a mult-million dollar organisation means you have develop stronger arguments than just "technical is
The link provided for Slack is not working. Please check it up as soon as possible. I am hoping to participate in its promotion and hence get some bounties after the ICO campaign. Thanks a lot.

This is the right address. If there is any problem, please let me know.

https://slack-boscoin.herokuapp.com/

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
The link provided for Slack is not working. Please check it up as soon as possible. I am hoping to participate in its promotion and hence get some bounties after the ICO campaign. Thanks a lot.
1BTC = 40000BOS tokens

The tokens remains will be sent to Commons Budgets.

The Commons Budget is an account where BOScoins are held and can only be transferred by proposals that are passed by the Congress voting. The main role of the Commons Budget is to expedite the growth of the BOScoin ecosystem during the early stages and to create a sustainable self-evolving platform. Coins in the Commons Budget account are mainly accumulated through two channels; the first is the direct issuance of BOScoins per block, and secondly from 30% of the transaction fee.

Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
1BTC = 40000BOS tokens

Activity: 1624
18 hours until the BOScoin Fundraiser.
Just a reminder that you can only use Bitcoin.

even ETH is not allowed? so strange

Immediately create an account at boscoin.io then see what addresses are available there
If there is only BTC address then you must send with Bitcoin
But if there are multiple addresses you can use them, it is very easy  Tongue
Activity: 700
18 hours until the BOScoin Fundraiser.
Just a reminder that you can only use Bitcoin.

even ETH is not allowed? so strange
Jump to: