Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 49. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
what the hell??
what happened to the price.it bombed %25 in a daY??

I would say the market reaction to a project without mainnet.This may even get worse with market crashing further and more billions wiped out of crypto.Below 1000 satoshi incoming in the next few weeks.

Now : 1413 Sat . But the volume is low. He could not get enough support and interest.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
what the hell??

I would say the market reaction to a project without mainnet.This may even get worse with market crashing further and more billions wiped out of crypto.Below 1000 satoshi incoming in the next few weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well have the DEV team talked about any other exchanges? I remember theq wrote they have kucoin + 3 pending exchanges? What is taking so long Smiley

Any updates on that...
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
what the hell??
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-newsletter-march-26th-2018-6a98120a27ff :
ISAAC UPLOADING…
What is ISAAC?
ISAAC is Pre-mFBA.
ISAAC stands for Initiate, Sign, Accept, All Confirm.
ISAAC information will be available next week.
Our teams are are planning to release next week the following about ISAAC:
What is it
Why we have it
Play with it
… this includes:
- Github code release
- Interactive tool on our website for you to better understand ISAAC
Keep an eye out!
More Meat
Mid-April, 2018: Dallas BOScoin Meetup
May 13th, 2018 (8pm): Amsterdam BOScoin Meetup
(TBC) May 17–18th, 2018: Prague Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
(TBC) May 17th, 2018: Prague BOScoin Meetup
XXX
One of our next exchanges, WhaleX, has released their Korean version teaser site!

https://whalex.com :
The first 200,000 participants will receive the Air Drop 30 BOS award

QUESTION:
Where will the BOS coins be taken to pay the bounty of Air Drop 30 x 200000 = 6000000 BOS? Paньшe гoвopилocь чтo вce мoнeты pacпpeдeлeны, a для пoявлeния нoвыx мoнeт нyжeн MainNet!?

6000000 BOS, how much does the team have for promotion and other marketing stuff allocated for this task?
If the exchange requires KYC then I am out of this airdrop.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi all,, what is the minimum boscoin I need to hold to get the chance for mining boscoin when mainnet launch? does it have another way to store it besides the current web wallet like ledger for ethereum?

Hi
You need 40,000 boscoins to run boscoin node and get confirmation, transaction rewards. Check here to get estimates of boscoin node rewards https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/
You need 10,000 boscoins to get freezing rewards. Check here to get estimates of boscoin freezing rewards https://bosradar.com/boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/

No currently there is no other way then using boscoin web wallet.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
Hi all,, what is the minimum boscoin I need to hold to get the chance for mining boscoin when mainnet launch? does it have another way to store it besides the current web wallet like ledger for ethereum?
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Guys, can you tell me when will MN go live?!

Thank you

MainNet is scheduled for launch in July 2018.
Hello,
is the BOScoin wallet secure right now and no bugs ?
We can store my coins without problem or it's better to hold on kucoin ?
Thanks

The BOScoin web wallet is secure and working properly at https://wallet.boscoin.io. Keep in mind that your account needs a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS before you are able to open it.

It's advised, for any crypto, to be in control of your private keys, which is not (always) the case on exchanges.
Activity: 289
https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-newsletter-march-26th-2018-6a98120a27ff :
ISAAC UPLOADING…
What is ISAAC?
ISAAC is Pre-mFBA.
ISAAC stands for Initiate, Sign, Accept, All Confirm.
ISAAC information will be available next week.
Our teams are are planning to release next week the following about ISAAC:
What is it
Why we have it
Play with it
… this includes:
- Github code release
- Interactive tool on our website for you to better understand ISAAC
Keep an eye out!
More Meat
Mid-April, 2018: Dallas BOScoin Meetup
May 13th, 2018 (8pm): Amsterdam BOScoin Meetup
(TBC) May 17–18th, 2018: Prague Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference
(TBC) May 17th, 2018: Prague BOScoin Meetup
XXX
One of our next exchanges, WhaleX, has released their Korean version teaser site!

https://whalex.com :
The first 200,000 participants will receive the Air Drop 30 BOS award

QUESTION:
Where will the BOS coins be taken to pay the bounty of Air Drop 30 x 200000 = 6000000 BOS? Paньшe гoвopилocь чтo вce мoнeты pacпpeдeлeны, a для пoявлeния нoвыx мoнeт нyжeн MainNet!?
Activity: 378
Guys, can you tell me when will MN go live?!

Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello,
is the BOScoin wallet secure right now and no bugs ?
We can store my coins without problem or it's better to hold on kucoin ?
Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I say that the price will not fall much. But he has fallen on his fall. I have no confidence in any project and ICO anymore.
Let's be objective, the price will start to grow after the private code has been release to public and TestNet starts. Then all will know if the product is good and meets our expectations, if this happens, you can expect a rapid increase the price to 20k-30k sat. A good product provides us with a price of 100k+ sat for MainNet in July.

Very important, do not underestimate the community on Telegram, this is a very large and one of the most prominent communities in the crypto. I refers to the open of the official Telegram channel!

BOS gained a lot of strategic partners and advisors with the title of professor among others from the KAIST university. This information should be posted to the public on the official website.

hello sir, can you give me link official telegram boscoin or slack official boscoin ? i tried link slack but is broken. yes you right community telegram is not good because some people said boscoin not good

Scroll to the bottom of https://boscoin.io, in the right bottom corner you will find a small form to get a Slack invite sent to your email address.
any reason why the market is on "hold" on kucoin ??
i didn't finish to acumulate my 40k coins Sad

I didn't see any kind of problem with this token on Kucoin it working fine deposit withdraw is active. Maybe this issue has been resolved if you mean by pending withdrawal than sometimes it took up to 3 hours to get process it depend on network condition.

I mean trading is marked as "hold" today, I will wait it should be open fast
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

I didn't see any kind of problem with this token on Kucoin it working fine deposit withdraw is active. Maybe this issue has been resolved if you mean by pending withdrawal than sometimes it took up to 3 hours to get process it depend on network condition.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Interesting project! I’ll be following its development and implementation.
Have you heard about the "Membrana" project? The platform is provided by trust management + trading terminal for traders. In general, here is the project page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annglobal-traders-competitionmembrana-trust-management-of-digital-assets-3119562
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
hello, I would like to join the party before alctoin bull run and run a masternode eventually
little question: kucoin is safe ? I heard that there are some withrawal problems..

no issues with kucoin as the withdraw process work perfectly and never had an issue.

boscoin withdraws are instant and completed almost 5-10 seconds after processing a withdraw from kucoin.

ok thanks for response, I joined the party but with less than initially wanted. I don't know why Boscoin dropped so much but it seems still risky..
we will see..
Bdw what was the ico price in eth/USD ?

Now is the time to buy crypto currency, not sell. At the moment, all the coins are in the red, but in the world of crypto currency, falling and taking off are normal. The one who has more patience and patience wins.

Patience is one key to success but the other key is to pick the right projects with a promising long-term outlook. I think many projects will disappear very soon as they don't have anything valuable to offer.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Network of congress aims to create a more democratic and productive decision making process to address the technical and operational issues inherent in many cryptocurrency this will strengthen the BOScoin project.
Pages:
Jump to: