Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 52. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 12
Bos Ranked #133 on Coinmarketcap
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
1) Where are the other two exchanges that you said that we were waiting for?
2) Why don't you pressure coinmarketcap to properly list your market cap? As you know this site is probably the most visited site in crypto and can help spread the awareness of boscoin. I know that you have been trying to contact them, but contact them MORE
3) Where is your marketing strategy?
Bos is added on coinmarketcap now 😁
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
HitBTC hasn't introduced any day yet which BOS deposit and withdrawals will be provided. They are presently still investing as IOU.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
When will nodes get started?

You already have the answer on the previous page, why repeat the same question again?

OP, does that mean mainnet is also going to be in July or earlier than that?

Yes, MainNet with nodes, the consensus algorithm and trust contracts is planned for July 2018. Please refer to the timeline below:

Why you do not reply?  The robot you have deployed at your Boscoin forum speaks nothing else but shit.

I made an investment when ICO was live but unfortunately I did it after 100% what was aimed was already raised, but due to what was told (if anybody doing any investment after 100% would be raised would be refunded), despite many requests at BOSCoin forum, nothing has been done.  Many others like me too complained about same in the forum, but nothing has been done so far.  Here is the proof that refund has been in refunding status for so long

Please send an email to [email protected] and provide all necessary information so the team can help you with your inquiry.
2) Why don't you pressure coinmarketcap to properly list your market cap? As you know this site is probably the most visited site in crypto and can help spread the awareness of boscoin. I know that you have been trying to contact them, but contact them MORE

1) Unfortunately I don't have any information on this topic.

2) The team has contacted CoinMarketCap many times now, even multiple times a day. See this post by community manager Scott Matheina. The team even provided live links to the total and available supply which is exactly what CoinMarketCap needs:

3) The team is working on a marketing strategy which will start when we are getting closer to the MainNet launch. The general idea behind it is that marketing should actively start when the main platform is (almost) available, which is still a few months off.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Why you do not reply?  The robot you have deployed at your Boscoin forum speaks nothing else but shit.

I made an investment when ICO was live but unfortunately I did it after 100% what was aimed was already raised, but due to what was told (if anybody doing any investment after 100% would be raised would be refunded), despite many requests at BOSCoin forum, nothing has been done.  Many others like me too complained about same in the forum, but nothing has been done so far.  Here is the proof that refund has been in refunding status for so long

Activity: 19
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
I have never met an expectant yet. I never understood where the problem was.
Activity: 289
Excerpt from BOScoin Newsletter - March 19th, 2018:
- Bucket List
"It has been over the month since our first exchange listing with KuCoin (apart from the IOU HitBTC listing)." While we are still bucketing our communications to CMC to update our market circulating supply (please refer to Livecoinwatch for our market capital), the long awaited next exchange is approaching!
As previously mentioned there were 2 exchanges in the working: a P2P exchange, named 2XCHANGE, is currently planned to launch mid-April, and another one due for launch later this month (we will provide more information as soon as we get some as well !) "

ANSWER: Dear developers! What kind of capitalization are you talking about? While you were on the Mainnet platform, the price of a BOS coin fell by 600%. Thus, the capitalization of BosCoin fell in price, too, by 600%. Why did not you listen to the advice of investors ?? You will now talk about the capitalization of $ 500,000,000 Huh At you an erroneous opinion !!! Now the actual capitalization is not more than $ 5,000,000. You all went to the toilet to make a feces !!!
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
BOS Newsletter — March 19th, 2018

Devs Updating Speed

Last week the development team concluded our 5th Iteration. Below are a summary of the outcomes, and a preview into tasks for our next Iteration:

Consensus

As mentioned in the last newsletter, regarding the multiple ballots testing (sending multiple messages to multiple nodes simultaneously to improve consensus speed), we developed aspects of the slot component. Two key scenarios were successfully implemented:

- Arrangement of slots in order of priority (time)
- Removal of ballots to avoid consensus lagging

In addition to multiple ballot testing, we created three key modules to ensure efficiency for the development of our BOS Platform.

One click testing: A module which collects and analyzes the transaction data and provides insight into the network status for both our developers and nodes, and for management of the network.
Consensus performance testing: A module which analyzes nodes’ slot size, validators, quorum threshold. Through this module, we will be able to further optimize the slot size utilization.
Quorum status analyzer: A module which will be used for verification and validation of consensus processing. Ultimately, using this module, we aim to find optimized quorum structure(s).
Additional two scenarios will be further developed for Iteration 6 relating to re-prioritization of messages:

- “What if a slot is full but it receives an earlier message based on the ballot’s timestamp?”

- “What if a slot is full and the ballots accumulate in the queue, but are not in the correct order?”

We will also interrogate other consensus algorithms (such as Dash and Algorand) to identify other opportunities to improve our consensus including open membership and performance.

Trust Contract

ast iteration we focused on two areas: Data Structure and Lifecycle.

Data Structure

We focused on prototyping the ontology-based data into the blockchain data structure by generating executable source code from ontology-based data; this requires development of two elements:
- Variables — Defining key data values for the contract
- Functional — Storing and loading data into blocks

Lifecycle

A high level Trust Contract workflow was mapped out and categorized into creation, deployment, execution, and deletion (or deactivation).

The next Iteration, we are looking to further the development of the Trust Contract testing environment / sandbox; and also look into integrating both the Consensus and Trust Contract components.

Bucket List

It has been over a month since our first exchange listing with KuCoin (apart from the IOU HitBTC listing). While we are still bucketing our communications to CMC to update our market circulating supply (please refer to Livecoinwatch for our market capital), the long awaited next exchange is approaching!

As previously mentioned there were 2 exchanges in the working: a P2P exchange, named 2XCHANGE, is currently planned to launch mid-April, and another one due for launch later this month (we will provide more information as soon as we get some as well!)

P2P exchange — 2XCHANGE

Beta testing is still in progress. Currently it is only open to a limited number of test participants, where constructive feedback is being constantly collated to improve their system. Starting next week, we are looking to involve some community members as additional tests subjects, and also to further optimize their system via the results and input. Currently 2XCHANGE will launch trading BOS/KRW only, hence testing will only be open to members of the Korean community. We will provide details again later this week with further details to the required community members.
Activity: 4
Activity: 4

Long time reader, first time writer. Been watching BOScoin close since the ICO, enthuasiastic about the whitepaper but starting to get concerned with the development. Yes, the marketing team is absolutly rubbish and the coi value (should be) is irrelebvant untill the mainnet launch, but aren't you guys worried by the overall lack of development?

One year in and the 'BOScoin' (Blockchain OS) is still running on Stellar tech. There are no relevant updates in the development of the technology. Like Anigru said, this is so important:

"Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness. I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon."

There are already stakeholders who are dropping BOScoin like a rock. Came across this in Telegram:

"This website has been taken down due to lack of results and overall disappointing development of BOScoin. The South Korean team behind the BlockchainOS (BOScoin) platform has proofed to be incapable of delivering on the promises made in the BOScoin whitepaper and has abandoned the timeline as constructed in the roadmap. After the Initial Coin Offering the development team of BOScoin has been non-transparent in the allocation of resources, progress in development and integration with the marketplace."

BOScoin team should get ahead of whats happening within its own community. Even on its own forum their ecosystem is getting more and more skeptical by the development of this coin. Really hope they will give a meaningfull tech update soon. Show some insight into the progress of the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There is no doubt the team has poor marketing team when compared to other projects, the price has dumped below the ICO price in BTC which is a concern for me, if the price keep this trend it will be hard to sustain the grow unless the team announce good news to help stead the ship
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The drop in Boscoin's value honestly concerns me as an investor. But mind you, it has not changed the way how I think of this project. From my 4 years of experience as a crypto trader, I must say that this drop is perfectly understandable.

The current bearish trend + the fact that Boscoin was listed on Kucoin during the most bearish month we had so far in 2018 (February) + the long waiting period for the mainnet (in the crypto world, 4-6 months is like... forever) = Boscoin's price movement so far.

I will be completely honest to say that I too, hesitated a lot about selling my Boscoins... but I didn't. Because often times, I follow my gut feelings and it turns out to be correct, most of the times.

IF the team successfully delivers what they have promised as they have promised, there will be significant bullish months ahead for this project. However, this momentum can only be further validated & supported by great marketing/PR campaigns pushed by the community & the team.

Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness.

I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon.

Well said, people who do not believe in Boscoin will be out till the mainnet release happens, the constant dip in the market at current situation is normal with bans going all over from Facebook, Google and now Twitter.This impact has been all over the crypto space and boscoin is no exception.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
The drop in Boscoin's value honestly concerns me as an investor. But mind you, it has not changed the way how I think of this project. From my 4 years of experience as a crypto trader, I must say that this drop is perfectly understandable.

The current bearish trend + the fact that Boscoin was listed on Kucoin during the most bearish month we had so far in 2018 (February) + the long waiting period for the mainnet (in the crypto world, 4-6 months is like... forever) = Boscoin's price movement so far.

I will be completely honest to say that I too, hesitated a lot about selling my Boscoins... but I didn't. Because often times, I follow my gut feelings and it turns out to be correct, most of the times.

IF the team successfully delivers what they have promised as they have promised, there will be significant bullish months ahead for this project. However, this momentum can only be further validated & supported by great marketing/PR campaigns pushed by the community & the team.

Those who fail to acknowledge the importance of marketing/PR will inevitably fail in this market. Marketing/PR here does not refer to flashy advertisements or deceiving the public to buy the products/services. It refers to the comprehensive process involving active communications with all stakeholders (internal & external), valuable networking activities resulting in effective partnerships, forming strategic media relations, and regularly conducting campaigns to generate awareness.

I really do hope that the Marketing/PR department within the team come up with a solid strategy outlining SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, timely) objectives soon.
What will be transaction per second of boscoin after mainnet launch and how to run nodes?

The MainNet targets to handle 1000 transactions per second. Information on running nodes will be made available when we are approaching the MainNet launch.
So if mainnet is run, price will be up or just down again? I see now people panic sell boscoin.
After i bought boscoin, price down again and again. I hope tomorrow price up again

It's impossible to predict, but achieving specific milestones can always be a good incentive for people to support a project.
Activity: 39

BOScoin lacks exposure, marketing, but does that affect the fundamentals of the project? Nothing at all. I'm sure the team knows it and spends its time working. We are only here that we trust in the future of this project. We are less than 1800 people, with 95% of the coins, with one or more nodes. When this is launched, two things will happen: Nothing, or going up a lot of value, due to lack of supply. And we are going to be the ones that generate the coins. All this, without a doubt, is 95% speculation. Everything depends on the DEV team.

I do not quite understand your reasoning, are you in favor of how the project is being developed? Is not this small amount of investors bad for the project? For it seems that it will be something private for an X amount of investors

It is neither good nor bad. We are few investors because this project does not generate FOMO. If this project is successful, those who have nodes, we will be the most benefited.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

BOScoin lacks exposure, marketing, but does that affect the fundamentals of the project? Nothing at all. I'm sure the team knows it and spends its time working. We are only here that we trust in the future of this project. We are less than 1800 people, with 95% of the coins, with one or more nodes. When this is launched, two things will happen: Nothing, or going up a lot of value, due to lack of supply. And we are going to be the ones that generate the coins. All this, without a doubt, is 95% speculation. Everything depends on the DEV team.

I do not quite understand your reasoning, are you in favor of how the project is being developed? Is not this small amount of investors bad for the project? For it seems that it will be something private for an X amount of investors
Pages:
Jump to: