Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 53. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
what is going down with the price LOL
This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400. Those wishing to drill a node for this price will be much more. This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster. In addition, to freeze 10000 BosCoin will also be more willing, as the risk of losses will decrease. When a large number of nodes are running and the network is very fast, then the BosCoin price may start rising. I have no other explanation. The BosCoin team ignores people's calls for maximum access to information, news updates, and BosCoin advertising.
I, too, hold a significant number of coins. My losses due to the price reduction are very large. I thought for a long time why the BosCoin team does not attempt to stabilize the price of the coin. But I came to the conclusion, which he told now.

You could make a detailed analysis of your fantasies? Wink The number of nodes for the present moment, the number of investors who have more than 40000 BOS for this moment? etc. Wink

First of all, cheap node does not provide what you called it "This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster".
The advantage of this network is to be decentralization and the cheap node is the counter-attack, several larger players can be a centralized network in this way.
Therefore for example, the assumption of DASH noda costs it $370000, thus preventing the seize of network and centralization.
In this case, to prevent counter-attack BosCoin it will be necessary to close the project of the BOS coin and open a new (fork) based on this project. The BOS coin is already at its historical minimum and this continues every day.
Now, those who bought coins for the nodes at the beginning of the auction must pay back their costs for almost 100 years or go va-bank, hoping for a miracle. But the price all the time is dressed only down (with very short breaks). Soon it will be even smaller than the current one. Prerequisites for an increase in prices in the near future there. The BosCoin team does not want to listen to anyone. I and other coin holders gave many tips for stabilizing prices. We did this at the forum forum.boscoin.io. We all had related advice. But the Boscoin team does not want to listen to us. They put all the power to develop Mainnet. Maybe this is correct. But they just stopped seeing the market position of BosCoin. They do not want to see capitalization.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
The price falls on all the forks, and you think this will be the exception? all sank to the bottom
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
What will be transaction per second of boscoin after mainnet launch and how to run nodes?

The MainNet targets to handle 1000 transactions per second. Information on running nodes will be made available when we are approaching the MainNet launch.
So if mainnet is run, price will be up or just down again? I see now people panic sell boscoin.
After i bought boscoin, price down again and again. I hope tomorrow price up again
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
What will be transaction per second of boscoin after mainnet launch and how to run nodes?

The MainNet targets to handle 1000 transactions per second. Information on running nodes will be made available when we are approaching the MainNet launch.
Activity: 280
BOScoin Community Volunteer
I have not seen any updates on your github yet. It seems you do not want to publish your source code. That is good for you but we need a transparency, a publicity and proof of BOS's blockchain development.

The GitHub currently mainly hosts the TokenNet related source code. The MainNet source code is being worked on in a private repository, but will be made public once the TestNet is launched.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400.

you high ?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is elementary! The price may drop to $ 0.01. Thus, to buy a node, you need to invest only $ 400. Those wishing to drill a node for this price will be much more. This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster. In addition, to freeze 10000 BosCoin will also be more willing, as the risk of losses will decrease. When a large number of nodes are running and the network is very fast, then the BosCoin price may start rising. I have no other explanation. The BosCoin team ignores people's calls for maximum access to information, news updates, and BosCoin advertising.
I, too, hold a significant number of coins. My losses due to the price reduction are very large. I thought for a long time why the BosCoin team does not attempt to stabilize the price of the coin. But I came to the conclusion, which he told now.

You could make a detailed analysis of your fantasies? Wink The number of nodes for the present moment, the number of investors who have more than 40000 BOS for this moment? etc. Wink

First of all, cheap node does not provide what you called it "This will help ensure that the Mainnet network will work much faster".
The advantage of this network is to be decentralization and the cheap node is the counter-attack, several larger players can be a centralized network in this way.
Therefore for example, the assumption of DASH noda costs it $370000, thus preventing the seize of network and centralization.
Activity: 39

BOScoin lacks exposure, marketing, but does that affect the fundamentals of the project? Nothing at all. I'm sure the team knows it and spends its time working. We are only here that we trust in the future of this project. We are less than 1800 people, with 95% of the coins, with one or more nodes. When this is launched, two things will happen: Nothing, or going up a lot of value, due to lack of supply. And we are going to be the ones that generate the coins. All this, without a doubt, is 95% speculation. Everything depends on the DEV team.

c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I admit that I expected much more from this project, an essence not in what the project only began that that to do, I tell in general in general it is necessary to wish the best from the project. And the community apparently gets disappointments more and more. Here fresh video was posted by the director, persons interested can look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8jcLGbwx_itHzgFPcTLiBg/videos

Yes. The video is already there.

BOScoin CEO Yezune Choi AMA videos published.

Thank you!
And why disappointment?
What is wrong with the community?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Whatever happens, he does not deserve to fall so far. I'll hold it for a long time. I will continue to wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I admit that I expected much more from this project, an essence not in what the project only began that that to do, I tell in general in general it is necessary to wish the best from the project. And the community apparently gets disappointments more and more. Here fresh video was posted by the director, persons interested can look at it.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8jcLGbwx_itHzgFPcTLiBg/videos
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen this interesting comparison table for many different projects, including BOScoin. Could we improve over time and get more interoperability?

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
And now the price goes down. When the price is $ 0.01, then everyone can buy their node. And not even one. Then the Mainnet network will be large and will be able to handle a very large number of transactions. Perhaps this is what the developers of BosCoin want?

You could have dumped when the price was over 10k sat and now it's below ICO.I am yet to get in some bos and with mainnet still not available, I suppose to grab some around 1500 sat in the coming weeks.
No ready Mainnet platorms, for this there is not anything special about the coin BosCoin! Mainnet does not work! Mainnet is only a promise! The developers then can say: "Sorry, we did not succeed, but we will work, we will try." And the Boscoin coin will become a pacifier. The Boscoin coin will remain only a Stellar token. Can not this happen?

man, calm down! you're creating anxiety FUD again.

I will speak for myself ... I used to think that BosCoin is the best project, but now I doubt it. If the price falls below $ 0.30, then I will sell the coins and forget about this project. I'm sorry that I did not sell them for $ 1, sorry that I did not sell at $ 0.60. But I do not want to wait until the coins turn into dust! I waited for the price of BosCoin to be at least $ 2, but now I do not believe in it.

How much do you have BOS? I will buy the BOS from you at the price $0.30 especially for you Grin

Yes, these are my words. I divided my coins into two equal parts. The first part I sold at $ 0.27. And the second part decided to hold out a little, which I regret now.
Anxiety should be not with me, but with the developers. And developers are obliged to give more information, so that apart from them, no one would worry.
Now I have about 40000 BOS left, but I will not sell them in any way, except through the exchange. I'd rather get something for them than nothing at all!

I was expecting this answer. You harm, you do not help. You can not be even BOS investor, you certainly do not even have BOS. You are a troll.
I'm sure you can not confirm your BOS address with this BOS.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/511e SCREENSHOT DELETED THROUGH THE HOUR (YOU MUST HAVE SEEN IT AS YOU HAVE BEEN AT THIS TIME ONLINE) 158119/157656/1229558/screenshot13.jpg - Screenshot
And I've already written many times to developers that need to give investors more information.
No ready Mainnet platorms, for this there is not anything special about the coin BosCoin! Mainnet does not work! Mainnet is only a promise! The developers then can say: "Sorry, we did not succeed, but we will work, we will try." And the Boscoin coin will become a pacifier. The Boscoin coin will remain only a Stellar token. Can not this happen?

I will speak for myself ... I used to think that BosCoin is the best project, but now I doubt it. If the price falls below $ 0.30, then I will sell the coins and forget about this project. I'm sorry that I did not sell them for $ 1, sorry that I did not sell at $ 0.60. But I do not want to wait until the coins turn into dust! I waited for the price of BosCoin to be at least $ 2, but now I do not believe in it.

How much do you have BOS? I will buy the BOS from you at the price $0.30 especially for you Grin

Yes, these are my words. I divided my coins into two equal parts. The first part I sold at $ 0.27. And the second part decided to hold out a little, which I regret now.
Anxiety should be not with me, but with the developers. And developers are obliged to give more information, so that apart from them, no one would worry.
Now I have about 40000 BOS left, but I will not sell them in any way, except through the exchange. I'd rather get something for them than nothing at all!

I was expecting this answer. You harm, you do not help. You can not be even BOS investor, you certainly do not even have BOS. You are a troll.
I'm sure you can not confirm your BOS address with this BOS.

Pages:
Jump to: