Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 66. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
Hey. I bought and frozen on a purse 10,000 coins of Boscoin. Will I receive a reward automatically or do I need to do something?
where to buy BOS Bro?

You can buy BOS on https://www.kucoin.com through BTC/BOS and ETH/BOS pairs.
Is it possible to display the top #100 or top #1000 boscoin holders?

Also how can we properly be ranked in Coinmaketcap hitbtc still offering iou, since Boscoin would be in top #100 tokens is there a way to contact coinmarketcap support, how does the circulating supply get added? does Coinmarketcap have to integrate the boscoin protocol to allocate for the circulating supply?

If so I would think we would have an issue and not properly get ranked for quite some time, anyway to provide simple api so coinmarketcap can integrate?

There is no official way to display the top holders. Tools might be developed to do so in the future.

The team has contacted CoinMarketCap regarding the circulating supply and other information. They have to provide some kind of API which indicates the circulating supply, so that's being worked on.
Volume is too low. Demand is minimal. Is there a new road map?

Yes, you can find more information in this blog post.

Hey. I bought and frozen on a purse 10,000 coins of Boscoin. Will I receive a reward automatically or do I need to do something?

Freezing and rewards will only be available once the MainNet launches. Right now, if you own at least 10,000 BOS and are one of the top 3000 BOS holders, you will receive a part of the transaction fees. More information can be found in the TokenNet FAQ.
Is that the new development or it has always been on the project  roadmap? The project needs update

This has always been the case and was announced in the TokenNet FAQ at the start of September 2017 (see section "What is not included in TokenNet?"). The only thing that has changes is that the transaction fees are distributed once a month instead of on a weekly basis. More information can also be found in the TokenNet release note (see section "A detailed policy on transaction fee").
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I don't know why some people are talking about the price now, thanks the price is already above the ICO price and we all know the price of BTC when the token was sold, to see the full potential of this project we need to wait for the mainnet to be launched

Freezing and rewards will only be available once the MainNet launches. Right now, if you own at least 10,000 BOS and are one of the top 3000 BOS holders, you will receive a part of the transaction fees. More information can be found in the TokenNet FAQ.

OK. Tell me, how do I find out whether my wallet is in the top 3000? where can I see it? Do you need to take any special actions? just keep the coins in your wallet? and how often do these payments arrive?

There is no official way to tell who the top 3000 BOS holders are. It could be known by checking all transactions made in the network, but no one has done it as of yet.

You don't need to do anything special to get a part of the transaction fee, just be one of the top 3000 BOS holders and have the coins in your wallet before the monthly transaction fee distribution takes place.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Volume is too low. Demand is minimal. Is there a new road map?
Activity: 368
They Said on facebook :
Please stop asking us for marketing, our mainnet isn't even released yet. We are working non stop to deliver real value to our project!

Hyping our coin is not what we do, working 24/7 on our project and deliver real value is what we do 😏

Thank you all for your support, we got a bright future ahead of us 😁

It very cool  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 206
Merit: 26
What is max supply?
Will it continue to fall?
Will you add a new stock exchange?
thank you.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
where to buy BOS Bro?

You can buy boscoin on kucoin.com
Activity: 60

Also how can we properly be ranked in Coinmaketcap hitbtc still offering iou, since Boscoin would be in top #100 tokens is there a way to contact coinmarketcap support, how does the circulating supply get added? does Coinmarketcap have to integrate the boscoin protocol to allocate for the circulating supply?

If so I would think we would have an issue and not properly get ranked for quite some time, anyway to provide simple api so coinmarketcap can integrate?
Coinmarketcap has already been given instructions to update the circulating supply and marketcap. They will update it soon
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
where to buy BOS Bro?
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Is that the new development or it has always been on the project  roadmap? The project needs update

Do you guys know what is the marketcap of this coin ? I can't find it on coinmarketcap

I tried to buy in during their ICO last year but it sold out really quick so I couldn't buy it in time. I think they raised a lot of money during their token sales, maybe it will be list on Binance, I am going to accumulate it when all the bounty hunters are selling it at a cheap price. This is the ethereum of south korea maybe it will rise a lot like Antshare.

It should soon show properly on CoinMarketCap, the team has contacted them to provide the correct circulating supply.
Activity: 936
I dont think its wise to catch a falling knife, Looks like BTC is going to hammer all alts soon, its forming an "Inverse Head And Shoulders", be sure u have btc in your portfolio. King btc is waking up..
i am also thinking of having a btc in bulk because btc starts to rise. I think with a btc awakening it could be to make altcoin prices grow as good as this boscoin will again have a high price.
Activity: 67
I dont think its wise to catch a falling knife, Looks like BTC is going to hammer all alts soon, its forming an "Inverse Head And Shoulders", be sure u have btc in your portfolio. King btc is waking up..
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Do you guys know what is the marketcap of this coin ? I can't find it on coinmarketcap

I tried to buy in during their ICO last year but it sold out really quick so I couldn't buy it in time. I think they raised a lot of money during their token sales, maybe it will be list on Binance, I am going to accumulate it when all the bounty hunters are selling it at a cheap price. This is the ethereum of south korea maybe it will rise a lot like Antshare.
Pages:
Jump to: