Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 61. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
you guys know how much it cost to run a masternode for stratis? 250k coins which is over $1.5m and must have btc in reserve.

• An operator will be required to sign a transaction with an account that has 250,000 coins or more.

• For BTC tumbling transactions, an operator will also need to have 5 BTC or more held in reserve to be able to

these boscoins are on sale and will not last long.

What are the benefits of running masternode on boscoin vs on stratis? The former is already over a year old and has achieved most of the milestones.Boscoin is yet to start the phase.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
It's time to be a full node. The price was too low, 45 cents x 40k Boscoin = just 18k dollars.

Grin Grin Grin 18k $ in my country it is a great fortune. I keep 10k boscoin and hope for it all year, boscoin is the project that made me wait the longest ever
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
you guys know how much it cost to run a masternode for stratis? 250k coins which is over $1.5m and must have btc in reserve.

• An operator will be required to sign a transaction with an account that has 250,000 coins or more.

• For BTC tumbling transactions, an operator will also need to have 5 BTC or more held in reserve to be able to

these boscoins are on sale and will not last long.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
It's time to be a full node. The price was too low, 45 cents x 40k Boscoin = just 18k dollars.
Activity: 887
oh no dev, why boscoin at kucoin is missed? no listing
my money is lose now
very very bad, please give us explain

Too lazy to read all these posts?

Boscoin is already trading on kucoin and price has dropped 50% now from 10k to 5k sat in less than a few weeks after launch.
Likely more holders will sell as BOS falls below ICO price of 0.000025.  Undecided Most buy orders are below 0.000009  Shocked
The rise of BTC (or fall) is also not helping a lot.
Btc has increased 10 times compared to ICO BOS. In terms of USD value, BOS is still a huge success
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
sorry im newbie. what is daily withdrawal limit on Kucoin if my documents haven't been verified? (I have verified my indentity by Passport)

You can take withdraw up to less than 100 BTC instatly even your documents are not verified. There is no restriction to verify your documents to take withdraw but 2FA is much important and necessary for deposit and withdraw.
Your account does not have boscoin.
You can check here:
https://bosradar.com/address/GDKMFJILDFFNDNV2V5CLCKHEWI3RCDRROVMEEKNK6JAG7B4PMTFZFK5O
. If possible, please contact me at this email. I will help you get boscoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 115
Hello! I participated ICO and I have BOS on the website. I registered my wallet by following the instructions. 15/01/2018 I sent a letter to [email protected] to get 0.1 BOS. But still can not open my wallet. Can u check please. My public address - GDKMFJILDFFNDNV2V5CLCKHEWI3RCDRROVMEEKNK6JAG7B4PMTFZFK5O
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Likely more holders will sell as BOS falls below ICO price of 0.000025.  Undecided Most buy orders are below 0.000009  Shocked
The rise of BTC (or fall) is also not helping a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
oh no dev, why boscoin at kucoin is missed? no listing
my money is lose now
very very bad, please give us explain
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
sorry im newbie. what is daily withdrawal limit on Kucoin if my documents haven't been verified? (I have verified my indentity by Passport)
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
why people still sell boscoin ? price very cheap 4k sat, i bought at 9k if i sell now make me crazy lost my money, i don't know it's time to buy again or not, all of people still hold or not ? are dev must be trust or not after strom dump ? 1 year this coin

Most of the buyers at ico bought 40k coins and above to get the nodes those people won’t be selling not after a year , it’s the bounty hunters and whales this won’t go on for Long once it start proper operation

BTC is goin to 6k this run, if it falls below 6k its going to 4700$. Than bull trend starts... BOSCOIN will fall to 25c. Buy it at that price.... Then the price will slowly start to rise to 1$. I just hope that Boscoin team has bigger exchanges pending. Binance would be great...

Those who already have BOSCOIN just HODL...

I don't think BTC will go below 6k now,10k looks to be a stable price and may swing around 11k and come back.The major action can start once people start buying after Chinese new year.
Activity: 378
why people still sell boscoin ? price very cheap 4k sat, i bought at 9k if i sell now make me crazy lost my money, i don't know it's time to buy again or not, all of people still hold or not ? are dev must be trust or not after strom dump ? 1 year this coin

Most of the buyers at ico bought 40k coins and above to get the nodes those people won’t be selling not after a year , it’s the bounty hunters and whales this won’t go on for Long once it start proper operation

BTC is goin to 6k this run, if it falls below 6k its going to 4700$. Than bull trend starts... BOSCOIN will fall to 25c. Buy it at that price.... Then the price will slowly start to rise to 1$. I just hope that Boscoin team has bigger exchanges pending. Binance would be great...

Those who already have BOSCOIN just HODL...
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Spanish translator & Community Manager
Getting to read into this project and looks very good so far.

It might see a pump in the following months.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

The ico price was 2500 sat and people who bought during ico are still in profit even though there is a drop in price.If you do a panic selling now you are going to lose your money and if you hold there is no loss until it is sold.The project is in its beginning phase and these situations happen at the start.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Maybe you are not aware of ICO majority of the sellers who are taking profit or big whales are making panic the people to sell this at cheap. I don't see any problem with this token from my point of view it will be next big thing as things will move forward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 887
why not just create bos reward calculator based of BOS wallet address totals to show estimates.

Therefore it would give expected results per wallet holder for node operation, freezing, and any other methods of rewards.

Can we simplify the process like this?
You can see rewards based on bos wallet balances at https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/

This only shows variables I have to enter; there is no by total balance; I don't know how to read these variables; would be easier just entering your wallet address and or total of coins per address and gives output.

I had my balance since tokens were issued for months and still don't know any estimates on rewards.

The only variable that is required is total units that you will freeze. You will need to freeze minimum 4 units (40,000 boscoins) to run a node. For example if you have 60,000 boscoins and you want to run a node. You can enter 6 units in input field.
it is better to have the node having a larger number of units or more nodes with the standard 4 units. that will give a greater yield.

Currently, the price is cheap for boscoin and setting up node at the initial will yield good returns once we have it ready.Later it would be difficult to acquire those 40k or 4 units once we have it fully functional.
Pages:
Jump to: