Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹 - page 62. (Read 227585 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
why not just create bos reward calculator based of BOS wallet address totals to show estimates.

Therefore it would give expected results per wallet holder for node operation, freezing, and any other methods of rewards.

Can we simplify the process like this?
You can see rewards based on bos wallet balances at https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/

This only shows variables I have to enter; there is no by total balance; I don't know how to read these variables; would be easier just entering your wallet address and or total of coins per address and gives output.

I had my balance since tokens were issued for months and still don't know any estimates on rewards.

The only variable that is required is total units that you will freeze. You will need to freeze minimum 4 units (40,000 boscoins) to run a node. For example if you have 60,000 boscoins and you want to run a node. You can enter 6 units in input field.
it is better to have the node having a larger number of units or more nodes with the standard 4 units. that will give a greater yield.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
BOS Platform Development updates
Our main development team is running the product development on agile, where the sprints will be in 'Iterations'.

On an ongoing basis, the team will collectively add tasks to a Kanban board, where this will be reviewed and resourcing added (i.e. allocating the time it takes to complete the task).

At the beginning of each Iteration, the team will collectively allocate a set of tasks - these will be the focus for the Iteration in question.

BOScoin operates in an open environment where team members have the liberty to take whichever task they wish - as long as the team agrees.

Every Friday, the team will hold an 'R' Day where they present their work (research and coding), the work is then open to review by the team. From this, there may be more tasks emerged for future Iterations.

Currently the team is on their 4th Iteration with the below elements of the product to be interrogated

Consensus Algorithm (mFBA)
1.1 Optimized Quorum Configuration

1.2 Consensus Process Story Boarding

1.3 Test Cases Definition

1.3.1 Fault Tolerance

1.3.2 Liveliness

1.3.3 Faulty Nodes

2. Trust Contract

2.1 Simple Blockchain

2.1.1 Message

2.1.2 Account

2.1.3 Consensus

2.1.4 Data Storage (Block)

2.2 Execution Engine

2.3 Compile & Static Analysis

2.4 Market Validation Model

2.5 Account State Data

3. Other

3.1 Memory Based Network

3.2 Jumping Consensus State

3.3 Faulty Node Configuration in Star-cluster

3.4 Bulk Message Client

Blockchain Government

A journal article, regarding how blockchain is linked to how society operates or is heading towards, has been approved and published by SpringOpen authored by our CSO Myungsan Jun.

The article provides an initial landscaping of a number of governments exploring the blockchain technology, and explains that this is because the basis of the technology is already present in our society, especially in the area of social technology, which organizes how people do things.

Using blockchain and smart contracts, we too are able to organize bureaucracy in a trustful, and data focused manner, which is un-tamperable -  and this can be applied into governmental work.

The article closes with some areas for blockchain technology development to focus their efforts on, in order to realize its potential.

Feel free to have a read of the article (https://jopeninnovation.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40852-018-0086-3)

BOS Balance

There are a handful of ways to view your BOS balance - however only 2 methods are supported by BOScoin.

If you wish to view how much BOS you have, please use the below link

https://horizon-tokennet.dev.boscoin.io/accounts/[public_address_here]

The above link sources the information directly from the horizon server so you can be sure it is accurate, however this currently only works with desktop browsers.

Alternatively you may view your balance via your wallet:https://wallet.boscoin.io/

All other links are maintained by BOScoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
why not just create bos reward calculator based of BOS wallet address totals to show estimates.

Therefore it would give expected results per wallet holder for node operation, freezing, and any other methods of rewards.

You can see rewards based on bos wallet balances at https://bosradar.com/boscoin-node-reward-calculator/

This only shows variables I have to enter; there is no by total balance; I don't know how to read these variables; would be easier just entering your wallet address and or total of coins per address and gives output.

I had my balance since tokens were issued for months and still don't know any estimates on rewards.

The only variable that is required is total units that you will freeze. You will need to freeze minimum 4 units (40,000 boscoins) to run a node. For example if you have 60,000 boscoins and you want to run a node. You can enter 6 units in input field.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Activity: 60

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
BOScoin Community Volunteer
What is the circulating supply ?

The genesis block contained 500 million BOS, of which 40 million BOS is locked up into the team foundation account. So we could assume the circulating supply is 460 million BOS, but we won't know for sure until it's updated on CoinMarketCap. The team has provided the necessary details to CoinMarketCap and it's expected to be updated soon.

That's one of the improvements I'm planning on implementing in my calculator. Once the MainNet is live, we will also have exact information on the amount of nodes in the network. Then we know all variables and no longer need assumptions for the calculations.
When mainnet launch? I can't receive Boscoin Freezing Reward if I have less of 10,000 BOScoin example : 2000 BOScoin right?

right now you won't get any freezing rewards since the transaction number is very low.

Thank you!
How many coins do you need to freeze?
Thank you!

If you would like to get an overview of the different BOScoin rewards, you can use this calculator in which you can change the values to see how it affects the rewards outcome.
When mainnet launch? I can't receive Boscoin Freezing Reward if I have less of 10,000 BOScoin example : 2000 BOScoin right?

No exact launch date has been announced yet, but you can find the latest roadmap in this blog post.

You indeed need at least 10,000 BOS to receive freezing rewards and you can only freeze in units of 10,000 BOS. So for example:
  • if you own 12,000 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 15,478 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 19,999 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 10,000 BOS
  • if you own 20,000 BOS, you will only be able to freeze 20,000 BOS
I created the seeds // entered the secret seed to open web wallet and nothing happens, the button is grayed out or doesn't work. 
I like this project and want to get involved but first impression hurts.  Can someone tell me what the secret is to opening a wallet, or is there one to download? 

You must have a minimum balance of 0.1 BOS to make it a valid account. If the account doesn’t have at least 0.1 BOS, the account information will not be registered into the blockchain and you won’t be able to log into your account with your secret seed.

More information can be found in this wallet guide.
I want to be a node I have 40 K Boscois. Where can he find information on how to do it?

May I know what are the setups required to set up the master node once I have over 40k boscoin? Can someone provide a video tutorial or a guide posted by the team?

Running a node is not possible right now, but will be once the MainNet launches. Instructions on how to run a node will be provided in the future.

What is the server requirement for setting up the node.? Do we have this information or this too would be provided later along when the node setup is active?

The hardware requirements won't be high, the team has stated that a Raspberry Pi could suffice. What's more important is a stable and fast internet connection. Specific requirements will be announced when we approach TestNet launch.
As for node software, distributions will initially be made available for Linux and MacOS, Windows will be supported at a later stage. A question regarding this has been asked during the AMA:

The question is about which operating system BOSnet will support and we are approaching this in two ways, development and operation. For operation purposes we are using cloud which is based on Linux and development wise we are using MacOS so focus lies on these two operating systems. We are looking to support other operating systems such as Windows at a later stage when the product is stable and mature, but for now we are focusing on Linux and MacOS for development and operation. Just to let you know, the prototype is using Python and development of BOSnet is being done by D and both languages have many advantages so there will be no problem to support other operating systems.

When available I would love a PM regarding Raspberry PI image for Node.

Noted.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
What is the circulating supply ?
Activity: 67
Still no reversal of the trend.  Sad big sell walls set in in seconds (bots?/whales?), no volume, looks like an rising wedge (again). Can BOS outperform BTC the next weeks?  I have been looking for a nice entrypoint to get some extra BOS but mainnet is miles away, trend is clearly down (and the trend is your friend). To change this there needs to be more volume,momentum.  Angry Whats the circulating supply and marketcap of BOS?  Huh
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
yesterday 329K BOS sell wall at 0.00062 eth got slowly eaten
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Whales game i think. Some are probably thinking it's still overvalued and would like to reload at lower price as you said.
Yes, overvalued in sats, not in $. Watch King BTC push all alts down this weekend.  Cry

You may be right. I think BTC will be in the 12K-10K range. Then,alt is poised for a rally.
all i can say is big amount of BOS had been bought at 620 on BOS/ETH pair
do you say 620 eth buys boss in on BOS/ETH pair ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Looks like it will be very expensive for me to set up the Boscoin masternode . . . I was expecting a big dump after so many complaints here before but looks like we won't see it. Sad

What complaints? Related to the masternode or the project itself? One of the complaints that I followed was the lsitagem na kucoin in which it was solved
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Merit: 284

Boscoin Freezing Reward Calculator
Here - https://bosradar.com/boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/
And.... Yes...
"One Boscoin unit equals 10,000 boscoin. You need atleast 10,000 boscoins to get freezing rewards"

Guys!
Is it possible to create a pool for freezing coins?
Well, for example, as in Waves.
Leasing.
How to do it?
What are the ideas?

Wow!

I, too, are interested in this issue.
Here's what I found here:

Bosradar new boscoin freezing reward calculator
https://forum.boscoin.io/t/bosradar-new-boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/782

Boscoin Freezing Reward Calculator
Here - https://bosradar.com/boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/

It is cool! Smiley

And.... Yes...
"One Boscoin unit equals 10,000 boscoin. You need atleast 10,000 boscoins to get freezing rewards"

right now you won't get any freezing rewards since the transaction number is very low.

Thank you!
How many coins do you need to freeze?
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: