Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 3. (Read 91128 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Whether the bounty for the blog campaign has already distributed ?
I'm haven't receiving that bounties.

We've distributed the blog bounty to you. Please check your private message. Thank you.

i had also send the mail to support for the bounty (which i never got) please help

Hi bro i think you are submit the eth address late, if you did late submission sure you will loss the lunyr tokes, this message i got for lunyr team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
The lunyr team works very well and finally this lunyr project runs smoothly and successfully, everyone gets his payment, I hope the lunyr team create new projects again,
lunyr the projects very nice.  Wink

yes.the team always work hard.it is A potential token. i will keep it.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

We've distributed the blog bounty to you. Please check your private message. Thank you.

i had also send the mail to support for the bounty (which i never got) please help
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The lunyr team works very well and finally this lunyr project runs smoothly and successfully, everyone gets his payment, I hope the lunyr team create new projects again,
lunyr the projects very nice.  Wink
Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ

hi bro you must have same amount of eth in your wallet like (0.001) for gas fee, so you can deposit same eth to your wallet.

that not the answer sir

Gas will set automaticcally when you fill your lunyr token. Usually it was 200000 gas. Maybe the problem is not gas, but it is your lunyr balance. Example your lunyr is 282 but is not acctually 282, it can be 281777. So check your balance.

thanks man, i see my ads on etherscan.. yes that amount not actual value of token when i see on mew
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
the project will be successful? what is the target price? investors won very well, and no one doesn't sell. what happens in the end.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
i cant send token to bittrex.. can help.. how much need gas ?

hi bro you must have same amount of eth in your wallet like (0.001) for gas fee, so you can deposit same eth to your wallet.

Gas will set automaticcally when you fill your lunyr token. Usually it was 200000 gas. Maybe the problem is not gas, but it is your lunyr balance. Example your lunyr is 282 but is not acctually 282, it can be 281777. So check your balance.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

Activity: 295
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
Activity: 336

If you dont receive your bounty, you can send email to [email protected]. Because since few days ago issue in this thread will not reply from dev. Hope you get your bounty.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Lol, who put the volume on the eth market.
Buying and selling your own orders.
Funny, you bought 100@340 and sold me 100@256
Come back later tonight please, let's play again!
Activity: 238
It's trading in liqui as well.

Here is the link : https://liqui.io/#/exchange/LUN_BTC
The price on Liqui.io( 0.00140397)  and on bittrex( 0.00138213) is almost same Thanks for link , i will keep my LUN Wink Smiley

Few days ago i see in bittex is more expensive than liqui. But for volume i think bittrex is bigger than liqui. So i think it is more to trade in bittrex than liqui.

Sometime in liqui price is higher than bittrex, and sometime in bittrex price is higher than liqui. Whatever where you trade your altcoin, profit is main goal.
Activity: 336

The price on Liqui.io( 0.00140397)  and on bittrex( 0.00138213) is almost same Thanks for link , i will keep my LUN Wink Smiley

Few days ago i see in bittex is more expensive than liqui. But for volume i think bittrex is bigger than liqui. So i think it is more to trade in bittrex than liqui.
Activity: 172
i know the claim for bounty already ended but i just found out that my email is listed in the newsletter bounty but i forgot to send my address

and i just sent it, i hope i can get the bounty

You can send email to [email protected] because from yesterday issue for bounty just can compalin using email. Dont use this thread just send email to dev. Good luck.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
i know the claim for bounty already ended but i just found out that my email is listed in the newsletter bounty but i forgot to send my address

and i just sent it, i hope i can get the bounty
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

You should, at this early stage let's wait for further development to see the price hike, that's how the game be played here.
Normally bounty hunters dump but they don't, please have patience, or you might miss the train.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Be patient for distribution dev and team do the best for us. Just make a sure your address is correct in spreadsheet, so when Lunyr distibution you will get your coin. Cheers...

True, people need to learn to be patience

I do see some people, due to delay for just for some short time frame, they declare the project and calling it as a scam

In this case, since they think its a scam, can we deduct their bounties and split it to others since it's a scam bounty for them?   Shocked

Many people says scam because they can't be patient to wait dev finish their job. And now it is not scam. I was receive my bounty for blog post and twitter campaign. So it is not scam anymore.
yes.whatever we need wait patiently.
can you please post here link of exchanges where LUn excganged i found on bittrex is there was any other site where LUN/BTC exchanged ?

Pages:
Jump to: