Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 10. (Read 91128 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Bounty is delayed because dev dont want to dump then LUN badly i can felt once bounty release  LUN will be 0.0001 sat soon   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
My ETH Adress: 0x2515129279D17132c82145E41CA1C1fAe876Ac84
My btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/seven71-925162
Blog -  NO
Twitter   -  YES @seven_yakuza71
Signature - NO
Translation - NO
hello manager campaign my wallet Wrong please update
0x741e92Aa5c2DF560e6Ae797c6CA417873CfA4BE8

thanks you
Activity: 602

You will know it when reward was release because there will be party going on this thread.
Right now, people are just patiently waiting for the promise of the devs to release today.
you right just a patiently Smiley i hope the manager can fixed all problem as soon as possible Smiley

i think the manager campaign (irfan_pak10) already fixed all the problem, now it just the dev still not send the bounty that should be send 2 days ago
are you sure ? why the manager can not clear it ?
please give me a reason Mr.irfan ..
Activity: 308
Hi dev. Why im not resvd my LUN reward?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

i hope it can be true. and i hope dev not make a drama again Grin so lets see what they said today.

Hi

please show us some maturity level. We know that distribution is delayed, we are delaying it for some reason, which we have mentioned it already.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
From the slack

andrewtran [6:27 PM]
we're aiming for today. Tomorrow at the latest

andrewtran [6:34 PM]
I hope it will be today too. We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair. Thanks.

i hope it can be true. and i hope dev not make a drama again Grin so lets see what they said today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
From the slack

andrewtran [6:27 PM]
we're aiming for today. Tomorrow at the latest

andrewtran [6:34 PM]
I hope it will be today too. We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair. Thanks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Our apologies once again. We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair for everyone. We have no intention to delay the token distribution. We're aiming to complete this task today or tomorrow at the latest. This is currently our top priority. Please be patient with us.

Also, our campaign manager Irfan_pak10 is not responsible for the token distribution. You will get update from me regarding the token distribution. Thank you!

It is understandable through what you are going right now. This kind of update will be helpful to calm down for people waiting anxiously for their stakes. All eyes are on your updates if there is something new later today. Keep the good work up for everyone.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Lunyr - Decentralized World Knowledge Base
Our apologies once again. We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair for everyone. We have no intention to delay the token distribution. We're aiming to complete this task today or tomorrow at the latest. This is currently our top priority. Please be patient with us.

Also, our campaign manager Irfan_pak10 is not responsible for the token distribution. You will get update from me regarding the token distribution. Thank you!

Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self
Hold on guys. Why you need bounties right now? Lets team doing their work. Hold on.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
can the team give us a exact date about the bounty?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Why hurry? Can't wait to dump?  Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Can only hope may bounty be distributed today  Sad
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Has anyone received the bounties? I participated in the newsletter campaign and also provided my details.Let me know how many have got it.

You can check this link for how can you get the bounties: https://medium.com/lunyr/https-medium-com-lunyr-how-to-claim-your-crowdsale-bounties-58f613c6e775
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Has anyone received the bounties? I participated in the newsletter campaign and also provided my details.Let me know how many have got it.
Nobody received any bounty till now. As soon dev start the distribution, we all will be notified
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
oll
Activity: 253
Merit: 124
If you can add me to the list, I did not have time on time.

ETH Adress: 0x76eaf0A7E2Bd2DE0C2b36Ff567B27597D0500F34
Your btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oll-917692

Write Y/N if you have joined any campaign.

Blog -  N
Twitter    -  Y  https://twitter.com/sokololia
Signature - N
Translation - N
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
when bounty distribution will start sir?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I'm guessing we will once again hear distribution will happen by the end of the day...
Update please
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If I were the campaign manager or the community manager I will answer this all question one by one so that the question will not be repeatedly ask again.
The problem is the campaign is over and the sheet was already submitted to the devs,
in short, the job of the manager is already done.
Yeah and the manager said they will contact the dev for what is happening. just wait for update  there is nothing to worried right now .
Pages:
Jump to: