Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 9. (Read 91128 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thanks for the update dev, I'm in no hurry for my bounty as I plan to keep my Lunyr tokens for the long term as I believe in what the dev are doing and have planned for the future. I think the dev and campaign manager here have done a great job with the campaigns and people just need to be patient as I'm sure it won''t be too long now.
This!
There are only 2M in circulation, the total market cap is extremely low right now. If this will be a successful project expect some nice 10x+ raises in price. Just my opinion.

That's exactly my point of view. I like to jump into the projects like Lunyr on time before major rise. Just remember about Golem (GNT). I bought enough early and still holding as it is going up. The same story will happen with Lunyr. Just ignore some recent dumps or dips. It will take off. Just a matter of time. Active development helps as well. Good luck and stay profitable!

Especially Lunyr is the first of its kind - Decentralized Wikipedia! No brainer hodl.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
i will be wait patiently for distribution  bounty,
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Thanks for the update dev, I'm in no hurry for my bounty as I plan to keep my Lunyr tokens for the long term as I believe in what the dev are doing and have planned for the future. I think the dev and campaign manager here have done a great job with the campaigns and people just need to be patient as I'm sure it won''t be too long now.
This!
There are only 2M in circulation, the total market cap is extremely low right now. If this will be a successful project expect some nice 10x+ raises in price. Just my opinion.

That's exactly my point of view. I like to jump into the projects like Lunyr on time before major rise. Just remember about Golem (GNT). I bought enough early and still holding as it is going up. The same story will happen with Lunyr. Just ignore some recent dumps or dips. It will take off. Just a matter of time. Active development helps as well. Good luck and stay profitable!
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
When the start of the distribution?
" We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair for everyone. We have no intention to delay the token distribution. We're aiming to complete this task today or tomorrow at the latest. This is currently our top priority. Please be patient with us."

I think it should be today since the dev said it yesterday
Since yesterday he said that he will distribute today or tomorrow
we only need wait patiently.maybe when you wake up you will get the bounty.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
" We're doing final testings of the distribution code to make sure the distribution will be accurate and fair for everyone. We have no intention to delay the token distribution. We're aiming to complete this task today or tomorrow at the latest. This is currently our top priority. Please be patient with us."

Each day they keep saying today...

For the next update on delays, please just say it's going to be a week.
Honestly, it looks kind of bad by making an announcement that distribution will happen today, and then coming back tomorrow to say it's delayed.
Take the time you need
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
lately lunyr has a problem with payment because everyone have a problem address ETH wallet, Hence dev delay payment,
same as Which I am experiencing right now.  Cry
eP
Activity: 531

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
little late but hope im on time for this missed to place this earlier

ETH Adress: 0xa0769636E588979EB4700aCD5AC586BF56c26D65
Your btctalk forum Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/azguard-165228

Write Y/N if you have joined any campaign.

Blog -  N
Twitter    -  Y 
Signature - N
Translation - N
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Activity: 532
#minexcoin.com
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
okay i will waiting until the team finish their job
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Be patient for distribution dev and team do the best for us. Just make a sure your address is correct in spreadsheet, so when Lunyr distibution you will get your coin. Cheers...

True, people need to learn to be patience

I do see some people, due to delay for just for some short time frame, they declare the project and calling it as a scam

In this case, since they think its a scam, can we deduct their bounties and split it to others since it's a scam bounty for them?   Shocked

You guys should. Only reason to be impatient is when you want to dump. No solid support.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Be patient for distribution dev and team do the best for us. Just make a sure your address is correct in spreadsheet, so when Lunyr distibution you will get your coin. Cheers...

True, people need to learn to be patience

I do see some people, due to delay for just for some short time frame, they declare the project and calling it as a scam

In this case, since they think its a scam, can we deduct their bounties and split it to others since it's a scam bounty for them?   Shocked
Activity: 336
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Bounty is delayed because dev dont want to dump then LUN badly i can felt once bounty release  LUN will be 0.0001 sat soon   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Gosh, I hope your right...

At that price I could buy the whole supply and set my own price
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This!

Hi
Yes! If the
project become
successful one, the market Cap also be much bigger.
But seems like their
way to handling things are
totally diffarent than the others [ those become successful
in the past ].
Last few days
what I'm seeing here is
no one asked any specific date
from them for distribution of contributors reward.
But ironically they always return back here with new specific date for distribution! Eventually they failed to doing that. Later return
back another new date for distribution. And still that parts of play going on. There wasn't no need of all those episode!
They can easily ask for more
time for distribution of contributors reward. And It's the best way to handle community.
Anyway I'm not complain, all those words are my parsonal. And I'm still in love with the idea of building a Decentrlize Wikipedia. We need this one very badly.

One correction
I want to add is about
the supply. Seems
like it isn't 2M. But almost
3M.The exact figure _
2 703 356.0785315786
LUN
Here is the
link of contract details_
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xfa05a73ffe78ef8f1a739473e462c54bae6567d9#pageSize=50&tab=tab-transfers&holders=14

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
This!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 298
Im just want to know exact date of distribution, it will be good
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

i hope it can be true. and i hope dev not make a drama again Grin so lets see what they said today.

i think everyone is need to be patient for this, let the team finish their job
Pages:
Jump to: