Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 2. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hope to get the airdrop token thanks dev.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Thank you this is a wonderful project, this is interesting for all you may help many newbie in crypto world,, more power!!
Activity: 13
Пpoeкт интepecный и пepcпeктивный c дaльнeйшим ycпeшным бyдyщeм!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Joined. Thanks for the opportunity to get free token. 
Activity: 44
$crypto-universe is great, but not easily accessible to all the individuals who would like to become a part of the story. Many beginners do not have all the necessary skills to commence and a slight error at the start, for example handling a wallet without a proper caution might sooner or later turn into a big deception. When your assets get stolen, well, it's hard to imagine how that feels.

That's the basic part which should be clear to every user or enthusiast, how to avoid doing a basic mistake. And in general, how to keep your assets safe.

Then there's a whole chapter about the blockchain, it's purpose, evolution, positive and negative points. And the types of $crypto. And what makes currency a currency.
Then it's important to know how, where and when to buy and trade BTC and altcoins.

There's plenty of inaccurate information that can appear confusing even to more experienced users.
Scams happened and will happen. Getting well informed might save you your day / week / month / year / life.

Answering those and many other questions is vital for crypto-universe. If ntwk is prepared to stand behind to achieve its goal than it is worth to support them.
Activity: 30
Thanks for sharing us this project..i am very hopefull that this project will be going smoothly.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Activity: 79
i will check on this in a year.
Activity: 3
best project @NetworkToken
Activity: 252
Activity: 79
I think everyone should pick up a bag while it's cheap.  Think one year from now.
Activity: 7
which projects are network.tokens competitors and what are your strengths?
Activity: 70
this project is gonna be big, and useful for everyone who is and who is not yet into crypto. this actually has a purpose unlike some platforms.
Waiting for the results
Activity: 33
I've joined up in airdrop.I think this project is very good.And I'm definitely going to support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 74
thanks for nice project
Activity: 5
What took you so long lol , it is one of the good ideas Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Activity: 6