Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 7. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love it, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am here for ntwk Token airdrop as many others are. The aim of the airdrop is to attract attention to the project. Only way is to talk to people who just come here for the airdrop. They wont visit the website or read the whitepaper unless they hear sth interesting. There are tens even hundreds of projects around.
Activity: 57
great project ,cant wait until distributed token !!! future project  Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 130
Hi dev,
Is there any bounty campaign in this project?im glad to be part of this project
Activity: 277
The elearning field is in my opinion one of the most growing markets in the next years.Professional Elearning platform project,many people will be helped by this project, ntwk is great project.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
A great idea and a wonderful project! Blockchain, cryptocurrencies are so long and timeconsuming to understand but very fascinating. The amount of projects, cryptos, new ideas and projects shows how complex it is and the extent of improvement needed even if it's just the beginning. Understanding this complexity with very simple video and explanations is a must to get the world running with us in defining a new era. Good luck for your ambitious project. 
Activity: 112
Hi Team,

I went through all the posts. All the post are self explanatory and to the point. You have a good future.
Activity: 104
I did love to create my own token and would love NTWK Token to help me with that. This project is properly presented and looks feasible. Nice wok by the NTWK Token team!
Activity: 204
Merit: 1
This Awareness Project eLearning Platform is truly an amazing and a noble project.  This is quite unique since more than the trading of coins.  The team deserves an applause since teaching is something they have committed to.  Hope crypto awareness will really increase because of this project.  Smiley
Activity: 10
Activity: 118
a token for learning, what a wonderful idea. this token has a purpose in it, and since we have a very high technology, this kind of token might be or will be the future. so I am going to support you guys, thats for sure.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Hi dev joined to the airdrop
thank you
Activity: 347

This project is really cool. If you just joined their telegram group you'll see the transparency and progress. Devs are so cool and friendly we can even suggest for any ideas for the   betterment of the project. Goodluck guys i'm sure this will succeed.
Activity: 36
well how about the link/form to join your bounty?
Activity: 52
hi

how can get airdrops ??
Activity: 392
hi dev, just stumbled cross network token this morning. What would be the key motivation for the increase in value of this token within your e learning platform, except for the obvious like unlocking tutorials for example? Also, how close are you guys (roughly) to a working demo?
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I'll take part in the project's bounty program. It looks good

This person is impersonating me.  I have contacted Theymos and he has done nothing.  Look at the date.  Fucking pathetic I haven't gotten my account back yet.

Hi Theymos,

Hope you can be in a giving mood this Xmas.  Waiting over 2 months to get this account back.  See below:

My account wafdawg has been hacked.Please reset the email to [email protected]. The current date is October 18,2017. My address was previously posted here in 2014:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8170127
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
16bszzCV2cgnLuQZPsXTkE9mzmymKEf3Wu
IB2xQMjEE+KDGWAjWQz8jmz+Jtv1f2dzzNYZ6W90kNprCP3x1PAcNbXmvNj6lq9+kBmSZaVQhsBesyS7j4KITQ0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Thanks.

Wafic
Activity: 350
Well I didn't get any network token but I can still help the team... Am a blogger.. I have a site... The admin can drop some info about the Crypto and I broadcast for them
Am not requesting for anything... I just want to be part of the team
Pages:
Jump to: