Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 8. (Read 20790 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I hope this token will succeed soon in the future , Bitdegree is going to some exchanges next month, Elearning token is great
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This project is one of the greatest. If you just joined their telegram group you'll see the transparency and progress. Devs are so cool and friendly we can even suggest for any ideas for the   betterment of the project. Goodluck guys i'm sure this will succeed.
Activity: 350
I'm looking at the website, there is no mention of how network tokens will be used in the network learning platform? other than trading and making money, what use it NTWK token on the actual platform?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Guys NTWK is doing another airdrop! 20 people are being picked at random to win 100 NTWK. Heres the link and their telegram.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZasjldKcphxXll0DL-CQMwaF0PX-YQJ_MEFwkIqq4TqFHgA/viewform

Telegram: https://t.me/networktoken
Activity: 7
any updates dev? 500% growth today??
Activity: 14
Still by far  the best investment I have made. Definitely a trusted team and a project that will be around for years to come. Reassuring to know that Michael is currently finishing up college with a major in Crytocurrency and it’s technology. Sherwin with his marketing skills. And Of course their fearless leader Jesse with his developing and leadership skills. This investment was a no brainer for me. Keep up the great work guys! 
Activity: 48
Hoping it will go really up , Dev's are active and the project is great.
Activity: 1
Loving this, been there from the start. Great team with awesome spirits! Join now while there are tokens left  Wink Grin
Activity: 308
Revolution of Power
Support this project guys it has potential to help our crypto teachers gain profit while we learn and same gain profits.
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Are the airdrops over Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
seems like interesting project , we need more information , i will keep my eye on it
i cant find lien for airdrop or bounty where is the bounty of ntwk Huh

Activity: 378
So how's the NTWK project going along? I get that we're only 1 month in, but when can we start seeing some content? I'm excited to see
any bounties for translate?
got my tokens finally. thanks
Activity: 190
What's your the main profit for investors?
Activity: 294
when is the distribution.. still ongoing or upcoming? Thanks.. I will wait . I havent received mine
Activity: 54
nice concept  ,how do I join airdrop
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Good platform, nice project. I hope success for this project. I think project have a bright future
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes
Looking forward for this project!
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
Could you tell me the instruction how to join the airdrop? Because  i can understand it clearly.
But it's seems like interresting, good luck for the dev.
Pages:
Jump to: