Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 30. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great project! Good luck!
Activity: 42
Interesting project! Good luck!
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
Good lock and this perojek nice..
Activity: 19
nice quality ideas,, stands out from most others. Well done,, Hodl'r at your side!
Activity: 364
This is a good project. The educational messages are very well presented. Great job Devs.
Activity: 266
participated in the campaign. Wish the project a great success
Activity: 34
The idea of the eLearning platform is great Team and I hope this projects gets off to a great start!!!
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
This is really hot, this is the most successful project I've seen since this time. Your starting point is very good, which is also a great help to you, looking forward to your success.
Activity: 57
In modern society, we will be educated a lot, but there is no special education in the field of virtual money. What NETWORK does is exactly what needs to be done.
Activity: 98
Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one, Success to the moon! Good luck to the team!  Shocked
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Signed up in the airdrop! Very much excited in receiving such cool tokens as this. More power!
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
My God, this is really funny. Very, very good idea, a learning platform, you can definitely attract a lot of people
Activity: 308
Although starting with the demands of a rather small and widely diversified target audience, Ntwk token is well prepared for future growth, thanks to its global and highly scalable platform.
Activity: 109
Merit: 17
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Hi! I want to know. Are you going to get listed in other exchangers, except EtherDelta?
It would be nice to see NTWK token in Bittrex, or Criptopia, maybe Yobit.
Activity: 38
I'm joined, I think it will be a beautiful project. Achievements.
Activity: 224
I plan on hodling ntwk  tokens for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
I think this is a great and interesting project plans to launch the Network Learning eLearning platform. May the project be done successfully.
Activity: 1
Your project looks very promising, wish you good luck. Smiley
Activity: 84
I'm sure it will work out. What do you think?
Activity: 459
Great project, you have created a community we all need, I believe you will eventually be able to enlarge the platform,
Pages:
Jump to: