Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounties] ntwk Token - The Awareness Project eLearning Platform - page 33. (Read 20792 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 0
I love humanitarian, philanthropy and charity related  programs,i hope thsi project be succesfully
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
I will join your community and grow with you
Activity: 308

Good! Crypt of currency in the masses!
Activity: 46
Excellent project. I will invest, surely !
Activity: 182
goodluck devs ,,wish you a successful project launch
Activity: 94
I wish a very good project. good luck
Activity: 43
This is very interesting and i hope this sill go well for this project . I m in
Activity: 72
A nice project, a nice use case too.
Activity: 36
Cool idea for this project. How to guides for crypto have been needed for a while now so I'm glad someone is doing it now.
Activity: 248
This project looks very powerful, I intend to give you some investment, I hope you take me off,
Activity: 1036
its look like this project is promosing, it a great project,
Activity: 305
This is a good learning platform. This idea is really great. I wish you success.
Activity: 425
Excellent project, professional team, business approach - I join you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi!Tell me, what plans do You have in the future!Tell me,do You have extra bounties!I could do an article about your project on my blog!Could You send me a private message for this!?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Hi i saw a guy who used my BTT name on spreadsheet. Cheater Number is 1931 also i am real ascakan which my number is 3730 . can you check and ban number 1931 for abusing the airdrop thanks i kindly wait for your reply
Activity: 459
Your platform can only learn blockchain technology things? Or can something else be learned?
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
A very interesting project. We will monitor the development
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
join this airdrop . hope it will be success in future days . thank you
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
Elearning is the way of the future! You've got my full support and I've joined your airdrop to hold for the future!
Activity: 224
A learning platform, this is a good project that everyone will need, and you also have your own wallet, this will allow users to use it very easy, I am very optimistic about you.
Pages:
Jump to: